Hema - Eyeshadow Base

3.5

on 3/23/2016 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried a lot of eyeshadow primers (Urban Decay, Too Faced, NARS,...) and when I saw this I decided to give it a try. It's very cheap and I hoped it would be as good as my expensive favorite from NARS. However, I did not like it at all. It stains, leaving white patches, and does not prolong my eyeshadow staying power. After a few days, I noticed the primer was starting to dry out, and because clumpsy. I ended up throwing it away.

on 2/1/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this cost about 4.50 EURO! I've read a couple of good reviews about this product and I was a bit sceptical (how can an eyeshadow primer that costs 4.50 be any good, right?) Well, it is!! The best I have ever used. It does everything an eyeprimer should do: it makes my e/s stay on longer, prevents it from creasing and makes every e/s more vibrant..... but you cannot get EVERYTHING fot that price. The packaging is horrible (lipgloss-like) and that makes the product dry out after a few times of using is (due to the air you pump in every time you close the tube). But for that price I'm willing to put the product in a little container. No prob!
Tanja