Essie Navigate Her

Essie Navigate Her
Navigate HerNavigate HerEssie Navigate Her

4.4

Green is my least favourite colour but I love wearing this polish.

It applies beautifully and has a very subtle shimmer, it's one if the few colours that gets me loads of comments and it also lasts ages. Five days minimum or even longer with a good base and top coat.

If every Essie polish performed like this one I'd be bankrupt as I'd buy them all :)

on 5/6/2014 6:28:00 AM

Really nice color, perfect spring wear. Nice formula, too.

on 8/23/2013 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this color! I have recently began doing my nails again and I am in to different colors, not the normal pinks, etc. This color is just beautiful and wears like a dream. I really love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a unique pastel pistachio/avocado color, great for spring. The formula was amazing, and it dried quickly. I love it!

EDIT: I've been wearing this all of 24 hours and I'm already seeing some chipping action at the tips of a couple of my nails--albeit small ones. However, I'm knocking off a lippie because come on, a nail polish shouldn't chip after one day!!

on 12/31/2012 10:06:00 AM

An unexpected favorite! It looks like pea soup but yet it's such a great color.

on 12/9/2012 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Great pastel pistachio green colour. I get compliments when wearing this nail polish so I know it deserves the ever so glorious status from me. Only downfall is it chips quite quickly on me but it's definitely unique, a thumbs up.

I adore this color. I love "safari" colors and earth tones, so the pistachio shade of green works so much better for me and my wardrobe than the mint or even toothpaste greens that seem to dominate spring. It's like a pastel version of an olive green! Goes on as expected, with good coverage. Love the solid creme finish. They still have the spring colors at my local salon supply, but this was my favorite of the bunch.

Purchased for 2 in Factory Shop. This is my second Essie polish and I love it just as much as the first one, I am very very pleased with the price I paid too. They had a load of these in and I planned to pick them all up over time but sadly this was the last one left.
Its a lovely pastel green shade and it caught my eye as I dont own anything like this colour, love the square bottle and apllication is oerfect after two coats.
I'll be keeping my eyes open for more bargains like this.

Love, love LOVE this color! It's unlike any other pastel green I've seen, in that it's yellow-toned, like a pistachio or muted lime color, instead of the usual blue-ish mint green. It's absolutely beautiful with a matte topcoat. This is my first Essie polish, and I love the formula. Goes on smooth, and is very workable, yet doesn't take forever to dry. I've had it on for about 3 days, no base coat, and just my cheapo NYC matte topcoat, and there's no chips, and I don't even see any tip wear. I have a weak nail that bends a lot, and the only evidence I see of that is a very faint crack in the polish. All my other polishes have chipped at that spot within 2 days. I thought $8 was a bit much for nail polish, but I can see that Essie is worth it, and will be picking one up every now and then from now on, especially since I love pastel creams, and they've got a lot of them.

on 6/16/2012 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Got this as a sample from Luxe Box. (Apropos of nothing, they never seem to get my colours right.) Do not like the colour at all, but it's a decent polish.

Popular Polishes