NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Deep Dark
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/18/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Color: Martinique in medium dark 3

I so so sooo wanted to love this product and I really do as far as match and feel go. However it makes me super duper oily within an hour or so even with primer and setting powder. I love the glow as well but not for me. I tried Mary Kay tinted in bronze 2 and really liked it but they no longer sell it and I'm not sure about thier CC cream. I went to sephora to return Nars and asked for sample of Laura mercier tinted oil free in walnut and BAM! instantly I fell in love ---- perfect match finish and feel. So matte and pretty good coverage even without concealer and my Mac skin finish in dark. Wow wow wow @laura!
Both Nars and LM are expensive as ever but hey if it's a great product that I will use often and gives me that flawless look without looking too made up I say it's worth every penny. Amazing for the oily ladies and gents out there!

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer