NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.4

on 9/2/2018 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I switched to this because of all the positive reviews but I’m so disappointed. I think this looks beautiful on the skin. It gives a nice, radiant glow but this breaks me out so badly. I never get cystic acne but it’s all over my face. I used this when I went to Europe for a couple weeks and my skin is worse than it has ever been. I’m currently using a topical to help with all the scarring and underlying bumps. I don’t even feel comfortable leaving my house without makeup bc my skin looks so bad. I wasn’t sure that this was the product that was breaking me out, but I tried it again a few days ago and I have FOUR new painful pimples forming. Sooo disappointed that this didn’t work for me :/

on 9/14/2017 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff! My shade is martinique, and it's dead on. It lasts all day, and I don't have any breakout issues.

on 6/4/2017 4:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

When I put this on my skin looks really nice and hydrated sometimes even glowy (without setting with powder). I don't really need to use a primer but I do anyway to make it last. I use it when I need a little coverage, and it lasts all day without getting greasy. I use the shade Cuba and I usually put a translucent powder on top so that way I could apply a powder bronzer. I would recommend this to people with dry to normal skin, and someone who doesn't want a lot of coverage, it also has SPF 30 so it's great for outdoor days and even to work! However, it does have a slight flashback so I would not recommend wearing this to a night time event.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After struggling to find the perfect tinted moisturizer, I think I have at last hit gold. I have tried high end brands (Makeup Forever, Clinique, Urban Decay) and drugstore 'BB creams' (ELF, Wet N Wild, Garnier) and this one outperforms ALL OF THEM.

I think the best thing about this TM is that it goes on so sheer. If you don't want to look like you're wearing makeup, this is the perfect thing for you. This tinted moisturizer is extremely sheer, but it makes your skin look really nice and glowy, almost. It goes on and spreads very well with either a beauty blender or your fingers. I didn't think I would be able to build this up if I needed to, but I was able to build the coverage up with only a second application.

The other great thing about NARS Tinted Moisturizer is the mind-boggling range of shades that this is offered in. My complaint with both Clinique and Makeup Forever was that they had only a few shades, maybe six max, and this was to suit everyone who needed a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. NARS has 11 shades. You'll be sure to find what you need, colorwise. I was color-matched with Malaga, and it actually looks like my natural skin color. It has the perfect balance of just enough caramel brown with yellow undertones to balance everything out.

This tinted moisturizer also is not heavy. At all. It goes on light, creamy, and very smooth. It just feels GOOD going on your skin. I had an issue with heavy tinted moisturizers, especially with Clinique and Makeup Forever. ELF was by far the worst. It felt like I was wearing a heavy duty foundation. Those felt like foundation, almost, and Clinique was so greasy it was absolutely disgusting. If I scratched my face, the cream would come off onto my fingernail.

The staying power of this moisturizer is amazing. I'll put it on in the morning and by four, it's just then starting to fade. I haven't tested it through a hiking date yet, but we shall see.

As with all of NARS, their soft matte packaging and sleek lettering wins me over every time. By far and away, it's the classiest packaging I've seen of any makeup company. My only complaint is that this does little or nothing to cover my oily nose. However, I'll be trying their pressed powder to see if that helps.

At $43 in your local Sephora or Nordstroms, this tinted moisturizer is not cheap. But you TRULY get what you pay for. I'll be coming back to this moisturizer when I run out. It's the best, and worth your hard earned cash.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Holy grail tinted moisturiser, I wear this on a daily basis I am in the colour Seychelles which is a perfect match for me in the summer, during winter I would probably go one shade down. It just adds the right amount of coverage I need on my face absolutely love this product for my normal to dry skin. I have just finished my first bottle and I would say it is definitely worth the price here in Australia it cost $56 which is quite expensive but that doesn't bother me as long as the product is worth it, which in this case certainly is!

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought the color Seychelles and it is a dead on match for me. The formula is smooth and so lightweight if you weren't looking at it go on your face you would forget you were wearing something. It works well even under summer heat when the skin is even drier. The smell is sweet with just a hint of citrus to it, and the finish is flat out fabulous. It gives my skin such a nice glow on it's own so it literally looks like I'm not wearing any makeup all while protecting my skin with the built in spf. For the price you get 1.9 oz of product which is double what you would get with a regular high end foundation and a little bit goes such a long way. It's a holy grail for me and I will keep buying it until they stop making it. lol

on 6/5/2014 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product. But, I ended up returning it.

For comparative purposes, I'm around NC45 or C6/7 in MAC and Golden/Almondish in Bobbi Brown. In NARS, I tried both Malaga, which was more of an exact match, and Seychelles, which was a tad bit darker. The saleswoman at Sephora recommended I go with Seychelles, since I would develop more of a tan once summer hit. Seychelles did give me more of a tanned/bronze look. The problem wasn't the shade as much as the texture.

I could feel it sitting on my skin. I felt as though I was wearing a greasy mask; it was awful.This was my main reason for returning it. I have normal/combination skin. Yet, this product left my skin shiny (not a glow). Perhaps this product works better on people with dry skin.

I do feel it provided good coverage, for a tinted moisturizer. But, I found that my Prescriptives (Real Antelope) foundation does a much better job and feels like air on my skin.

on 5/19/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Tried it when I was looking for a BB cream to try. Tried BB creams for MAC (to red for my golden undertone) and Bobbi Brown (to light and to dark after trying 2 shades). Came across this in Sephora. Tried Malaga and it was a perfect match. Will try Seychelles for the summer when I tan. It doesn't feel light nor heavy, more in between. The packaging is small in size, but still a small amount goes a long way; a use a little less than pea size amount. So the fact that so little does so much can make it worth the expensive cost of $42. It does make the skin look oily after a couple of hours, so use a good primer or oil free moisturizer that absorbs oil.

on 2/27/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've been using this for the last two months now...in the cold dry weather here in UK, its been a lifesaver! I had lots of dry flaky patches on my face which only showed up more after applying my usual Bobbi Brown foundation so I needed to get a good moisturizing long-wearing foundation. Was in a fix about getting this or the TM from Laura Mercier, but finally jumped on this one cuz I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and this had great reviews. My skin looks dewy and healthy soon after I apply this and my dry patches just disappear. The coverage is sheer but whatever you apply stays on for a long time...i'm talking 6 hours in an airconditioned office. I love this! I have it in St. Moritz which is a neutral toned match for Bobbi Brown Honey skin. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff. I was I'm sephora looking for a BB cream and the sales woman tried this stuff on me. OMG it looks like I'm not even wearing makeup. I havnt experienced any of the skin benefits it promises but it hadn't broke me out yet!! I've only been wearing it for a couple months on and off. But this stuff is perfect for people who just want a natural glow with a little coverage. I use to have Mac tinted moisturizer but it would break me out so bad, so I had to stop using it. Not that I'm knocking MAC because I use there mascaras and the blot powder but just not the foundations, BB creams or any of that stuff