NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.2

on 5/30/2018 3:09:00 AM

This is great product. Unfortunately, the sales person at Sephora gave me the wrong colour for my complexion. It's much too light. But I like everything else about it. I just mix it with some darker foundation I have for the summer time and that solves the issue. I find this tinted moisturizer to have great colour payoff, good staying power and it has a buildable, medium coverage. It doesn't have a strong scent, but it does have some perfume. However, the scent doesn't linger. I put this on with a damp beauty blender and find that it goes on pretty flawlessly. Overall, I would buy this again, especially for the summer, but just not in the same shade.

on 10/27/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I use this is St. Moritz. I cant afford the full size so I use the travel size and sparingly.
The color match is awesome. It is a little heavy and so best for the fall/winter seasons. I find it pretty moisturizing and enjoy the feel of it when going on. Does not change color and doesn't get greasy looking.
However, the price is just too high. If this shade were available in the sheer glow foundation shades I would buy THAT and add moisturizer to it. But Nars can't make money from one that way. The second thing is the awful packaging. All of Nars packaging sucks tho.
Would I buy this again? I have again and again. It looks like my skin, and although it doesn't cover my skin issues (melasma ad=nd vitiligo) it evens out what it can and that's good enough. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't smell like anything weird. I like it
***UPDATE*** I still like the coverage and color match but the chemical sunscreen in this product really irritates my skin. Back to Luminous all day with a little drop of oil Ala Wayne Goss

on 10/11/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was hoping to love this but I didn't. It left my face looking shiny and it felt sticky and heavy. I would not recommend this for combination or oily skin

on 7/22/2017 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Color me impressed. This is the first tinted anything that actually covers similar to a foundation. I wanted a alternative option for going makeup free on running short errands or playing golf, and this tinted moisturizer seems to fit the bill. I ended up purchasing L3 Groenland, after debating between L2 and L3. Also, that's all my Sephora had in stock between the two and the lighting was so bad, I really couldn't tell. So far, I think I made a good choice for my NC30ish skin.

Update: This caused me to breakout badly. So long.

I'm shade NC27-30 so find shade Alaska is perfect when I am NC27. This TM I find has better coverage than its competitor Laura Mercier. Being oriental, it provides just the perfect amount of a yellow undertone. It applies well with my fingers and evens skin tone. For my mild acne scars, I can either leave them or go over with concealer if I'm not lazy. The finish is dewy. I don't powder unless I intend to be out all day but for a quick pop out, this TM is fast and easy to apply. It has a pleasant scent to it (unlike All day luminous which is scent free). Perfect TM for low maintainence day needing just a little pick me up!

on 2/12/2017 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product so much! I've been using it for the past year mostly every day and it's so good! It doesn't break me out at all like some other reviews say. The coverage is pretty good and gives a beautiful finish that evens out my skin tone and lasts all day. I've only repurchased this once in over a year, and it lasts ages! I used to have extremely bad acne and although it didn't completely cover them up it did cover them enough so it didn't look as red and blotchy. It does tend to get oily during the day but that's to be expected with any product on my extremely oily skin really. Overall, it's super light yet gives a tiny bit of coverage which is exactly what a tinted moisturiser should do.

on 9/26/2016 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not sure how a product manages to make you look dry AND oily at the same time but this one does. It looked awful on my normal skin. It looked like it sucked all the oil out of my face and highlighted every wrinkle I had. It also became very greasy after a few hours...it's a fail!

on 9/22/2016 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

WORST PRODUCT EVER! If you have combo to oily skin I'd advise you to stay away from this product. Nars products tend to contain high amounts of oil, and if you have skin like mine your skin will not agree!! This broke me out with cystic acne I've never had, due to it's excess oil clogging up the oil in my skin! Waste of money

on 1/29/2016 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

First, let me get into some background. The only reason i've given this product an overall 4 out of 5 is because it's the only TM i've tried so I don't feel like i'm at liberty to say it's the best when I really haven't tried any others. Also, I feel like it's only fair to make a note of how I use the product to tell you how it works best with my skin.
I have the colour Groenland and by itself, the TM works just fine but can get you a little greasy around the forehead/nose (which is not only acceptable but expected cause TM's don't typically control oil). So what I do is that I first LIGHTLY moisturise my face and mix the NARS TM, my sunblock, primer and a DROP of my liquid bronzer (only because the colour is just a tad lighter than I am) and I apply it even on my face. Oh. My. God. The result is beautiful. It dries amazingly on the skin and it has a flawless finish. It'll look a little white because of the sunblock at first but lol don't worry about it.

For me this has the perfect coverage cause I suffer mostly from slight discolouration and this covers it really well.

Also this is a LOT of product. 50 ml is quite substantial and it'll last you a while (especially since this is supposed to be used for around everyday).

The colour problem for me was that I feel like my current colour (or more accurately my Winter Colour) is something between Groenland and St. Moritz but like I said I just use some of my bronze drops (another alternative is to use those Cover FX drops), but I will also be purchasing St Moritz once summer rolls in because I feel like this is a product truly worth having.

NARS hits the nail on the head once more!

EDIT:
I've only grown to appreciate this TM more since my original review -thus the 5 lipsticks! It truly is radiant, and I feel like my skin just looks so healthy and happy when I use it. Summers where i'm from are a little too hot so I took to using the NARS matte tint, but now that the weather is cooling down again I can't wait to use the pure radiant TM again!
p.s. Even when I wore it in the summer a few times I expected it to get WAY more greasy than it actually did...I was so impressed by how it held up...and I feel like for those with drier skin this would work all year long!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Lately I have really liked all the bases I have picked up and this one is no exception. This tinted moisturizer has great coverage and provides a natural finish perfect for every day. I was always off put by the words tinted moisturizer because I thought that meant very little coverage, this offers better coverage than I could have imagined. I would say this can easily be medium coverage and with my moderate hyperpigmentation and scarring issues (purple and red post pimple marks, moderate amounts of boxcar scarring and light ice pick scarring) I can easily wear this with some concealer and look nearly flawless without having it sink into my textured skin and making it look worse.

I pair this with Armani Light Master primer before I apply and with a light coat of MAC MSFN or the NARS All Day Luminous powder (which I also LOVE) after it settles, I get about 6-7 hours of wear at work in an office with very little if any oil. Any time after that I could use a powder over my T zone at around 8-9 hours. I have used a BB, my fingers and brushes to apply and I can't say I prefer one method over the other but I generally use my fingers because its easier. This hasn't broken me out in the last few months I have been using it.

I paid $43 for 1.9 oz and I feel like I got my $$ worth, I love this TM. It offers great coverage, looks nice on my skin and has quickly become my go-to. The tube has also lasted me quite awhile and I use this almost every day. The packaging is great; it's a squeeze bottle, the lid seals tightly and travels well. It has the classic NARS packaging which I love. If your scared that tinted is not for you because you need coverage, do not be afraid to try this, you will not be disappointed!