NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.1

on 2/6/2018 7:35:00 AM

I love this! Doesn't break me out and feels like nothing's on the skin.

I apply it over heliocare spf 50 and people always think I don't have any foundation on!

I blend it out with a beauty blender and apply some nars radiant concealer under my eyes and on spots some vichy dermablend.

Only downside is it's pricey (I like to buy two shades and apply in different areas) and the nozzle get's a bit gunky and can loose product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the natural dewy finish of this tinted moisturizer! It's a light to medium coverage that doesn't accentuate dry skin. The only downside is that I have to mix shades. I'm NW15-20 depending on the time of year, and I mix Terre Nueve with Groenland, approximately half and half. The shades between those two are too yellow for me. So many tinted moisturizers fall short in either the tint or the moisturizing department, but for me, Nars Pure Radiant strikes the perfect balance between the two.

**Updating only to comment that I won't be buying again, due to Nars change in cruelty-free status :(

A little about me, I'm over 40, with a fair complexion that leans slightly on the warm side. I have combination skin (oily chin, dry forehead and I'm a little sensitive to facial products, so I'm prone to flakiness. I really love this stuff! I would consider it more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer, as the coverage is good and it's not particularly moisturizing (I need a separate moisturizer underneath). It provides perfect coverage for me - it's a true light to medium coverage and very natural looking. I have tried several other foundations and this is the only one that matches my skin tone (I use Finland), doesn't oxidize, doesn't make my wrinkles or dry patches look more noticeable. I like to apply it with a beauty blender and lasts pretty much all day. Sometimes I need a little setting powder, but I do not need to use a primer with this. Now I will say it's expensive; however, the size of the tube is 1.9 oz and most foundations are 1.0 oz. So when you compare it by size it's comparable to other foundations.

on 7/25/2017 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This has become my go to daily base product. It is light weight with a velvet finish that offers enough coverage to even my skin tone out. I have far from perfect skin so go in with concealer where a bit of extra coverage is required. This combination is one I have really been enjoying. It last on me all day (about 9 hrs) with maybe a touch up around midday, as I sometimes get a little shiny in the T-zone. It does hold up really well though. I rarely wear foundation now; before buying this I used it almost everyday so it's a nice change having a much lighter base that still looks polished.
Overall I absolutely love ❤️ this tinted moisturiser.
Shade details: I use Finland 🇫🇮 for this.
Mont Blanc for sheer glow.
Vanilla for radiant creamy concealer and soft matte complete cover concealer.
Skin details: acne prone (have not noticed this affect my acne) combination skin. I sometimes get oily in my T-zone.

on 7/24/2017 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Well I wanted to love it but the breakouts I got, I'm assuming happened using this product. Every time I used it I would get those annoyingly oily cysts. The colour was perfect and same with the coverage I was after. Such a shame mybskin didn't react well with it. But personally I obviously wouldn't repurchase but to others potentially get a sample before splurging.

As a newly minted 50yo woman with dry and ever-changing skin, I tried this on a whim and LOVE it. Been using Chanel Vitalumiere for years but with the "life change" happening, it has become a little heavy for me and the color doesn't seem to match well so...I wanted to try something lighter and SPF was a must

Product matches well and is perfect coverage for daily errands and work, giving a more polished skin tone. This is my new "go to" foundation as I believe I've hit the skin age where full coverage is too much for me. I don't think you'll be disappointed

Good coverage, radiant finish but not oily, need to powder few time trough the day, but less than other foundations. Perfect on my combination skin. No irritations or allergy reactions on my fair and irritation prone skin.

It's an OK tinted moisturiser, but I don't think it's worth the price. Has a strong citrus scent. I would not buy this again. If you're looking for a similar, but cheaper alternative, I'd go with Bourjois's 123 CC cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product didn't work for me; I reacted quite badly to it. As far as I know I have no allergies, but this tinted moisturizer really stung my eyes. And things got worse after I washed my face -- I suspect I got more of the product in my eyes. I had to rinse them several times.

I have no allergies that I know of; one of the sunscreen filters may have been the culprit. I strongly recommend getting a sample before buying.

on 5/3/2016 5:15:00 PM

I was in the market for a new "base" layer - foundation, bb cream - something along those lines. I actually got the newer Nars Velvet Skin Tint first and though I liked how that went on, it seemed to oxidize throughout the day and irritate my skin. And even with primer I noticed a lot of oil by the end of the day. So back I went.

I had seen many good reviews for this particular product so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it for about one month now and it's a keeper for me. It goes on smoothly - and sheer. I supplement with the creamy concealer and it's a great pairing. I feel like the product lasts well all day (with primer and setting powder), doesn't change color, and also has a nice amount of SPF protection. Note to those considering the Velvet Matte Tint - beautypedia listed that the ingredient amount in the Velvet is NOT enough to provide the SPF advertised in a typical application. This tinted moisturizer was much more highly rated and I agree, love this product!