NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Black
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.1

on 8/19/2016 12:19:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer. It provides more coverage than the popular Laura Mercier one and I prefer it to the one from Josie. For reference, I have combination skin with oily t zone and dry cheeks. I have replaced my MAC face and body with this and my skin is thanking me. If you find yourself breaking out too much from foundations, a TM is a great alternative even though the coverage may not be as much.

This product will not cover your blemishes, dark circles or imperfections but does a great job at evening out skin tone! Since I have huge ass pores, I like to use Dr Brandt's pore filler primer underneath it to give a more soft focused effect on my face. I also like to use a concealer over the TM to cover up any dark circles or blemishes I have.

All in all, it has a pretty good value ($54CAD for 2oz which works out to $27/oz) which beats out many other brands. A little goes a long way with this product.

Love this TM because it gives you a dewy look, smells great and have a nice packaging!
Coverage is definitely not bad for a TM.
1 lippie off because it's pretty expensive for a TM!

on 1/1/2016 7:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Well after struggling with acne for several years I was then left with dull uneven skin and scars. I was looking for a very light daily product that would brighten my face and at the same time would not break me out.
I picked up Nars after reading good reviews. This product has not broken me out even a single time. Plus it has sunscreen an added bonus. However I don't think it is moisturizing. The first time I applied it, it felt flaky. So I always moisturize before applying this product.
Also, another con was it makes my pitted scars look more prominent. I then got to know that a good primer could help camouflage pores. Besides that this is a great product if you want a radiant look on your face. But dont expect this product alone to give you a flawless look.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im a guy, and I received this TM as a birthday gift. Guess what it is the best product i've ever use in my life. I have acne scars and oily skin. This TM did an amazing job of covering the scar and redness. I've received so comments saying that my skin looks glowing and just like it say on the product RADIANT. I would recommend that need light to natural coverage. This is my holy grail!!!

on 9/1/2015 9:31:00 PM

Reminds me of Boujois healthy mix serum but lighter coverage and shiner on the face. Smells nice.

on 5/17/2015 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this after reading reviews on here and on youtube. I used it for more than a month. I like the finish and texture of this on my face, and it makes my face look really radiant as per promised by Nars. BUT, and this is a big but here, it breaks me out really bad! I got cystic acne for the first time after using this. I have been using the same skincare products all along and this was the only new product I was using, so this had to be the cause of my acne. My face used to be acne free but now it causes my face to have break out so badly I had to see a doctor. Though my face is better after treatment, there are still scars that take long to go away. I looked up the product ingredients and I realised it was the ALGAE EXTRACT which caused it. So beware and do a patch test before applying on ur face. It made me not wanna apply anything to my face again. Bummer

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am impressed with this. It make my skin look naturally dewy and glowy. I get compliments on how nice my skin is when I use it. This TM has staying power. Unlike other TM that fade within a few hours, this lasted me my whole day without primer or powder. I did take a lippie off for price, but honestly you get what you pay for.

I use this for my no makeup make up look. I simply apply moisturizer, sunblock, and this TM. That's it. Great for work.For reference I have dry skin. Not prone to acne but I do battle hyper pigmentation. I find this moisturizing. This does a pretty good job evening out skin considering its a TM.

My true color is Malaga which is for those who are around NC45 with yellow undertones. I also bought Martinique which has red undertones but I like it for summer as it makes me look tanner.

on 2/12/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite everyday face product. It is so incredible, I love it. The formula is so smooth, creamy, weightless, and long lasting on the face. It offers sheer to medium coverage that is natural but has a dewy, radiant, glow. I have pretty much flawless skin and can go without foundation just fine, but I do have some dark spots and dry patches. This is the final step for me to have absolutely perfect skin. It evens out my skintone, adds a glow, and just makes me look awake and healthy. It's amazing that it doesn't emphasize any dry patches on my face. Also, my face doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable with it. You know how if you have very dry skin some foundations can start feeling just fine but can make your face feel like a desert after a few hours? This doesn't do that at all! Instead, it maintains a glow and remains hydrating. But I don't think it's just for dry skin; oily skin will love it too. I have the shade St. Moritz, which is a tad bit too dark for me but I didn't bother exchanging it for a lighter shade because it blends so beautifully onto the skin and looks so natural. My only problem is the price tag. Dang, it is expensive but you do get a lot of product. However, I will continue to repurchase because my skin looks photoshop flawless with it. If you can afford it, get it because I can't think of a dupe.

on 12/31/2014 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This tinted moisturizer performs almost like a lightweght foundation for me. Because it has quite a good coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It also smells really citrusy (a good point for me). It contains high spf (spf 30) meaning i dont need a separate sunscreen beforehand. Too bad that i cant get it in holland but it's worth going to paris for hahaha.

on 12/4/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

In the scorching Australian summer, a full face of foundation feels suffocating. Luckily, i remembered that i bought this NARS tinted moisteriser from my last holiday and thank goodness i did.

Whereas NARS Sheer Matte disappointed me somewhat (I was the colour Punjab for reference), this product delivers. Having very oily skin, i thought this would slide off and become an awful mess 30 mins into the day but it surprisingly looks really good. As others have mentioned, it's a dewy/satin kind of finish that looks fresh and radiant on the skin as opposed to greasy. While it doesn't have oil controlling properties, it still looks great after blotting so i wouldn't rule this product out completely for my fellow oily-skinned gals.

It also doesn't accentuate any fine lines or my mega huge pores and blends easily with fingers (although i do use a primer underneath). The colour "Alaska" is a good match for my NC20-25 skin although since I'm at least a shade or two tanner from a holiday, i do have to swipe a bit of bronzer on for the perimeters of my face so it looks more seamless. Since it is a tinted moisteriser though (with SPF 30), it's a light-medium coverage which gives you leg room in terms of shade selection.

The packaging is the usual sleek NARS kind of look but this time, it's a tube so it's easy to get the product out with control (huzzah!).

All in all, it's a bit of a pricey product but it's worth the money in my opinion. Since i use about a pea sized amount for my entire face, I can see this lasting for a while :)