NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Was on the search for a less-oily alternative to Juice Beauty's CC Cream which I've been using for years - but which I've come to realize does leave a sheen on my skin which I then have to use LM's translucent powder over to try and mattify. Anyhow, I figured wouldn't it be great if I could skip the extra step in my routine and just find a less shiny alternative...? Enter Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: exactly the same SPF, dewy medium coverage (bot not overly so) and sufficient moisture for my skin without applying one separately beforehand. It also wears very well (10 hours and still staying put!) and I only need a spot of concealer after this to be all set to go. However it is doesn't give the 'glow' I get with Juice Beauty, which is probably because that one is full of organic ingredients and brighteners. Once I remove Nars my skin looks slightly dull. Not a deal-breaker for me and will continue to use whilst remaining on the look-out for something better.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 12/14/2018 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

After years of looking for the perfect tinted moisturizer I finally found it. I have dry to combination skin and this tinted moisturizer makes my skin have a natural glow without looking oily. It has a creamy texture and it’s very light coverage. I dont like to wear foundation so this is perfect for evening out my skin and making it look healthy. I always keep a backup just in case.

on 9/2/2018 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I switched to this because of all the positive reviews but I’m so disappointed. I think this looks beautiful on the skin. It gives a nice, radiant glow but this breaks me out so badly. I never get cystic acne but it’s all over my face. I used this when I went to Europe for a couple weeks and my skin is worse than it has ever been. I’m currently using a topical to help with all the scarring and underlying bumps. I don’t even feel comfortable leaving my house without makeup bc my skin looks so bad. I wasn’t sure that this was the product that was breaking me out, but I tried it again a few days ago and I have FOUR new painful pimples forming. Sooo disappointed that this didn’t work for me :/

on 7/12/2018 6:18:00 AM

After looking for years for the perfect Tinted Moisturiser.........its over!
I am in love!
It is a none oily tinted cream therefore it is very creamy.
It s easy to apply.
Give me a none make up look
Sheer to light coverage
I have combo skin and it suits me well

on 4/19/2018 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this twice, and will continue to repurchase. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, no acne or acne marks, and this gives me a very polished/smooth look.. add some NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes, and it looks flawless, not greasy, not cakey, and lasts a good amount of time with setting powder and setting spray. I like the packaging also. With summer coming soon it's already getting warm in Cali, and this will be my go to, along with Pixi skin tint, and TooFaced cocoa powder foundation, all these are good in the HEAT..Definitely recommend. ❣💄💋

on 3/3/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love the fact that this is not comedogenic. It’s very light and I use the tiniest bit, and still gives a really nice coverage. Doesn’t make me too oily at all (I’m slightly oily on the t Zone). The only con is that it oxidizes. I did purchase a slightly lighter shade and it works wonders overall.

on 2/1/2018 10:48:00 AM

I am in the shade ALASKA Light 2. I was looking for something that I can wear on a daily basis that is not full coverage. This tinted moisturizer does the job. The only problem I have is that after a few hours my T Zone gets super oily. I wear glasses so the area where the rim lands on my cheeks gets oily as well. I am going to continue to use it and just powder my T Zone when needed. The price is tad too high but it’s worth it

I really really really wanted to love this-- I thought I had finally found my HG, and had read so many lovely reviews on how classic and dependable this is. But alas--- it broke me out :( Badly. And it's pretty obvious that it's the culprit, stopped using 2 days ago and my breakouts are already way less inflamed. Plus, it kind of made me shiny/ my makeup slippery, and my skin is dry/ thirsty AF so that's saying something.

on 1/23/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another favorite of mine. Light coverage, perfect for creating a "no makeup" makeup look. Leaves a dewy finish, perfect base for a cream blush. I like to start on my t-zone area and work outwards, then dab a little concealer on under my eye area. Would be nice if it was a tad more pigmented, but with that said, i have re-bought this too many times to count.

on 1/21/2018 12:25:00 AM

I wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't find it very moisturizing, and I felt like it sat on top of my skin and looked cakey rather than smoothing out into a nice finish. It also emphasized my pores. On the plus side it didn't break me out. I think there are better options for the price.