NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.1

on 4/19/2018 2:18:00 PM

I have purchased this twice, and will continue to repurchase. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, no acne or acne marks, and this gives me a very polished/smooth look.. add some NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes, and it looks flawless, not greasy, not cakey, and lasts a good amount of time with setting powder and setting spray. I like the packaging also. With summer coming soon it's already getting warm in Cali, and this will be my go to, along with Pixi skin tint, and TooFaced cocoa powder foundation, all these are good in the HEAT..Definitely recommend. ❣💄💋

on 3/3/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love the fact that this is not comedogenic. It’s very light and I use the tiniest bit, and still gives a really nice coverage. Doesn’t make me too oily at all (I’m slightly oily on the t Zone). The only con is that it oxidizes. I did purchase a slightly lighter shade and it works wonders overall.

on 2/1/2018 10:48:00 AM

I am in the shade ALASKA Light 2. I was looking for something that I can wear on a daily basis that is not full coverage. This tinted moisturizer does the job. The only problem I have is that after a few hours my T Zone gets super oily. I wear glasses so the area where the rim lands on my cheeks gets oily as well. I am going to continue to use it and just powder my T Zone when needed. The price is tad too high but it’s worth it

I really really really wanted to love this-- I thought I had finally found my HG, and had read so many lovely reviews on how classic and dependable this is. But alas--- it broke me out :( Badly. And it's pretty obvious that it's the culprit, stopped using 2 days ago and my breakouts are already way less inflamed. Plus, it kind of made me shiny/ my makeup slippery, and my skin is dry/ thirsty AF so that's saying something.

on 1/23/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another favorite of mine. Light coverage, perfect for creating a "no makeup" makeup look. Leaves a dewy finish, perfect base for a cream blush. I like to start on my t-zone area and work outwards, then dab a little concealer on under my eye area. Would be nice if it was a tad more pigmented, but with that said, i have re-bought this too many times to count.

on 1/21/2018 12:25:00 AM

I wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't find it very moisturizing, and I felt like it sat on top of my skin and looked cakey rather than smoothing out into a nice finish. It also emphasized my pores. On the plus side it didn't break me out. I think there are better options for the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I wear it every day without fail. The formula is great and lasts a good 10 hours on my skin (just) with a primer and powder. I am a little glowy in the t-zone by the end of the day, but I actually think it looks quite nice! It looks very natural and healthy, and has a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturiser. The packaging is also great, I always prefer tubes over plastic bottles. You also get a good amount of product for the price. I will definitely buy this again

Expensive, but worth the money!

This tinted moisturizer glides on smoooothly on my skin and the finish is really natural, with a very subtle glow. It is really moisturizing and lightweight on skin too, which is good for winter! I use it in the summer too, and I normally set it with powder. You can keep layering it on and it will never look cakey on the skin. Recommend for dry to combination skin :)

on 12/9/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

EDIT: I didn’t get Groenland and St Moritz lol people on the tester counters mixed up the tubes & placed them in the wrong place. I got Alaska and Cuzco lol. Alaska matches me very well.

I’ve never liked tinted moisturisers much and have always been partial to foundation, but lately I’ve been trying to go foundation-free as I work on my skincare. I thought maybe it might be time to try tinted moisturiser again - and boy, they’ve come a long way since the greasy, covered-literally-nothing days!

Pros:
- Coverage. I’m normally acne-prone but I haven’t been breaking out too much so I don’t desire a full-coverage makeup base now. I want a more natural look, so I like this. I wouldn’t say it covered nothing either. The coverage is definitely there.
- Good colour match. Thank God I got samples from Mecca Cosmetics before buying because the shade I thought I was (St Moritz) ended up being too dark for me! The shade lighter than that (Groenland) ended up suiting me quite well even though it’s supposed to have a neutral pink/peachy tone (my skin is more yellow toned). I think if you’re an NC30-35 St Moritz would match, but right now I’m more of an NC25-30 and Groenland suits me better.
- Application is easy. I use my fingers. It works.
- Not greasy like other tinted moisturisers I’ve tried. My face can get a bit shiny after a few hours but if I powder up after application, it doesn’t do that. Then again, my skin isn’t too oily. It also hasn’t broken me out (yet?)
- Has SPF. Doesn’t make a huge difference for me since I choose to wear SPF underneath any makeup anyway but to those who rely on their base makeup for SPF, this is a good option. May want to stay if your skin doesn’t like chemical sunscreens. This has that.

Cons:
- Can emphasise dry patches, even minor ones. But I do find that if I apply this straight after my skincare, it doesn’t seem to do that as much.
- Still need to use a concealer for particularly dark PIH or pimples. What can I say though? This is a tinted moisturiser, so of course coverage will be quite light.
- The price haha retails for around $60 in Australia.

All in all, I would most likely buy the actual tube once my sample has run out. I’m not exactly enthused by the price and having it cling to dry patches, but I think the pros outweigh the cons in terms of what I’m personally looking for in a tinted moisturiser.

on 12/3/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is A nice tinted moisturizer. It gives great coverage and does not look cakey at all. It does get shiny on my oily skin. I would not repurchase because I can't seem to find a good shade for myself and it is too expensive to buy two shades to try to color match. Would definitely recommend for drier skin types and if you can find a good color match. It's a shame because it seems to be the perfect low maintenance makeup product for busy mornings.