NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 5/11/2018 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly what I hoped it would be - medium coverage, holds up all day even with walking commutes to work, easy to apply, doesn't break me out. I love it! I had been using Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, but I wanted a bit more coverage, and the PC is a more matte finish (and can be/look dying). The finish of the NARS is dewy, but I consider it pretty close to a skin-like finish (and I still wear a thin layer of normal moisturizer underneath that I could skip if I wanted). I wear the color Terre Neuve which is a great match for me, way better than the average drugstore fair colors.

This is my holy grail tinted moisturizer. I am extremely fair with pink undertones and I am able to get a great color match with NARS. I have combo skin and the finish can be too dewy. With a primer/setting spray I am able to get a gorgeous satin finish that lasts for 8 hours.

on 2/13/2018 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovelovelove this! Gives a truly radiant glow, makes skin look more flawless without masking it. Will definitely buy again.

on 1/24/2018 6:24:00 AM

This has reached HG status for me! The coverage is very sheer (good for daily wear), works an excellent base for cream blush and won't break me out. It can be a bit drying sometimes, but it wears well over moisturizer too so that's not a problem. The color Finland matches my skintone perfectly.

on 1/7/2018 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this stuff! i have always been more into full coverage because of my redness on my face. After trying this product i LOVE it because it covers everything but still looks like skin completely.

on 12/16/2017 9:03:00 PM

A very small amount on my cheeks before heading to the gym keeps my exercise induced beetroot redness at bay in the most undetectable, natural of ways. Need I say more?

I do avoid dry patches as unless I’ve very heavily moisturised, it clings. Though I should say in my experience, most do to some degree.

on 11/11/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bought this last month out of recommendation of my co-worker for the oncoming Aussie summer. Gave me a rash and severe acne all over my face that took several weeks to go away. Last night, I did a patch test on the inside of my elbow, and sure enough, rash. Never going near this again. HOWEVER, the day I did wear it on my face, it applied beautifully, and made me look like a summer goddess, so theres that.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The finish of this wears well all day, and is the most matte tinted moisturizer I have ever used - I didn't see any "radiant" properties about it. The formula is watery - I found it difficult to dispense and spread a sheer layer, so it always went on a little heavy for me.
I got some of this in the summer to try in a slightly darker tint, but used it only a few times because the color was off (my bad, but the lighting in my local ULTA was absolutely terrible until recently) and the fragrance level of this is super high - way more scented than any high end brand I've ever tried. So I took it back. I have a few NARS products, and the radiant creamy concealer is a great product, but this was disappointing.

on 8/16/2017 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This review is for the lightest colour - Terre Neuve - I have very pale celtic skin with an oily t-zone

I like to apply this with clean fingers. It spreads easily and quickly and provides enough coverage to make me feel polished without being too made up. I only need a little and I'm very happy with the colour and it lasts all day. So often I've applied a supposedly pale base, only to notice later that my neck is a slightly different colour! But with this, the makeup kind of binds into my skin, leaving it smooth and peachy, with a soft sheen. I'm in my forties so I like a soft sheen - it's half way between dewy and sweaty (not so attractive)

After wearing it all day, it doesn't go patchy and I don't need to touch it up.

It's pricey but I don't mind as if your base is perfect, you can go a bit cheaper on your other makeup.

What I'm not so keen on is the packaging. When I flip it open, the product splatters over the lid. I also find it quite difficult to open. I do wish that Nars would repackage this in such a way that it doesn't splatter. But apart from this, I'm happy with the product, and would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love NARS as a brand but there is something in this product that I'm sensitive to. It makes my eyes water like crazy. The only other product that has caused this reaction for me is It Cosmetics CC Cream. I think it might be citric acid because I do detect a slight lemony scent. I wish I wasn't sensitive to it because it is very pretty on the skin- radiant and just enough coverage.