NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.3

on 7/12/2018 6:18:00 AM

After looking for years for the perfect Tinted Moisturiser.........its over!
I am in love!
It is a none oily tinted cream therefore it is very creamy.
It s easy to apply.
Give me a none make up look
Sheer to light coverage
I have combo skin and it suits me well

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I wear it every day without fail. The formula is great and lasts a good 10 hours on my skin (just) with a primer and powder. I am a little glowy in the t-zone by the end of the day, but I actually think it looks quite nice! It looks very natural and healthy, and has a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturiser. The packaging is also great, I always prefer tubes over plastic bottles. You also get a good amount of product for the price. I will definitely buy this again

on 12/9/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

EDIT: I didn’t get Groenland and St Moritz lol people on the tester counters mixed up the tubes & placed them in the wrong place. I got Alaska and Cuzco lol. Alaska matches me very well.

I’ve never liked tinted moisturisers much and have always been partial to foundation, but lately I’ve been trying to go foundation-free as I work on my skincare. I thought maybe it might be time to try tinted moisturiser again - and boy, they’ve come a long way since the greasy, covered-literally-nothing days!

Pros:
- Coverage. I’m normally acne-prone but I haven’t been breaking out too much so I don’t desire a full-coverage makeup base now. I want a more natural look, so I like this. I wouldn’t say it covered nothing either. The coverage is definitely there.
- Good colour match. Thank God I got samples from Mecca Cosmetics before buying because the shade I thought I was (St Moritz) ended up being too dark for me! The shade lighter than that (Groenland) ended up suiting me quite well even though it’s supposed to have a neutral pink/peachy tone (my skin is more yellow toned). I think if you’re an NC30-35 St Moritz would match, but right now I’m more of an NC25-30 and Groenland suits me better.
- Application is easy. I use my fingers. It works.
- Not greasy like other tinted moisturisers I’ve tried. My face can get a bit shiny after a few hours but if I powder up after application, it doesn’t do that. Then again, my skin isn’t too oily. It also hasn’t broken me out (yet?)
- Has SPF. Doesn’t make a huge difference for me since I choose to wear SPF underneath any makeup anyway but to those who rely on their base makeup for SPF, this is a good option. May want to stay if your skin doesn’t like chemical sunscreens. This has that.

Cons:
- Can emphasise dry patches, even minor ones. But I do find that if I apply this straight after my skincare, it doesn’t seem to do that as much.
- Still need to use a concealer for particularly dark PIH or pimples. What can I say though? This is a tinted moisturiser, so of course coverage will be quite light.
- The price haha retails for around $60 in Australia.

All in all, I would most likely buy the actual tube once my sample has run out. I’m not exactly enthused by the price and having it cling to dry patches, but I think the pros outweigh the cons in terms of what I’m personally looking for in a tinted moisturiser.

on 5/5/2017 4:41:00 AM

This is my all time go to "foundation". I have tried and tested so many foundations and TMs over the years. The NARS TM is the only one I love the most. It is light weight, moisturising and most skin like foundation or tint I have ever used. I first got introduced to the colour Cuzco it was dark but gave me such a glow I fell in love. I did find that the St Moritz matched me better but for some reason when mixed with Cuzco melts into my skin and looks like I'm not wearing foundation... All Day!

I am oily and acne prone but this does not break me out. The only thing I find is that I cannot moisturise too much prior to using this. I also have to make sure I blot during the day as this does not promise to control oils. But even at the end of the day my skin looks gorgeous and not cakey or like an oil slick. I usually blot and powder with MAC blotting powder (oily girl's best friend) .

The texture is like a light cream and has a slight lemon sent reminding me of a lemon tarte. I use my fingers to apply and it smooths out evenly with any form of application. I love this product and will definitely repurchase again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love NARS as a brand but there is something in this product that I'm sensitive to. It makes my eyes water like crazy. The only other product that has caused this reaction for me is It Cosmetics CC Cream. I think it might be citric acid because I do detect a slight lemony scent. I wish I wasn't sensitive to it because it is very pretty on the skin- radiant and just enough coverage.

on 4/13/2017 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this for days when I dont want to wear makeup. This feels good on, evens out my skin tone, and lasts throughout the day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

After years of trial and error, I've always come back to using this tinted moisturizer. I'm very low maintenance (aka lazy) with my morning routine, so I will try to get away with the least amount of morning prep. My goal is to look well-rested with a healthy glow, so evening out my complexion is what I need and that is exactly what I get from this. I am Asian (Chinese) with a darker skin tone, and have normal skin that sometimes gets oily in the t-zone throughout the day. St. Moritz is the perfect match for me.

At first I didn't like how it didn't spread as easily all over my face so I mixed it with a bit of moisturizer, but I now apply it after a light moisturizer with my fingers and it spreads perfectly to my liking and gives me a very fresh, dewy-looking complexion. The moisturizer tint and texture just melts into my skin. I don't wear any powders on top of this because of the laziness, but I already like the way it looks on its own. If I wanted a more matte look I'd wear the velvet matte skin tint instead. And since it's already quite dewy imo, I tend to avoid wearing it in hot/humid weather because I'd end up looking like a human disco ball.

The product doesn't look/feel cakey at all for me. Sometimes I'll need to apply a bit extra regular moisturizer on my forehead and nose, but I sometimes have drier skin there. It also doesn't settle into any lines. It looks perfect and amazing for about 4-5 hours, but after that I'm needing some help in the t-zone oiliness area. Could be the fact that I don't use a powder? I should probably find out. I always get compliments about my skin when I'm wearing this. So, this is my HG tinted moisturizer! I use it ~3x a week on average (I'm factoring in non-wearing in the summer months) and it's lasted me about a year. So although it is a bit pricey, it makes sense for me in the long run.

To summarize:
1) Packaging - Squeeze bottle is great to make sure you get every last drop. It can fit into my small makeup case that I keep in my purse at all times.
2) Application - Fingers work perfectly fine to apply for me.
3) Consistency - Already thin and wet, but still doesn't spread as much to my liking when used on its own. Spreads well when applied over a moisturized face.
4) Coverage - Light to medium coverage. Helps even out my skin. Not using it to 'cover' anything.
5) Lasting power - Coverage lasts for 8+ hours, but definitely requires some powder etc for t-zone. Tube lasts about a year when used ~3x/week.

on 10/2/2016 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Skin type: Yellow undertone, SUPER OILY, Have some healing acne spots and acne scars. Right now while trying this product, I don't have any active acne so I can't tell you how it covers those Red Devils.

Shade bought: St Moritz Medium 1

I was hesitant to buy this because it is essentially a moisturiser and since I am super oily, I was afraid it would not last on my skin. When I mean super oily, I mean like I can literally use my finger and wipe oil off my nose/T-zone area within 30 minutes after I wash my face. I am that oily. And being in a humid country like Singapore with weather usually around 34 degrees celcius doesn't help either.

Right now I'm pretty tan, around NC30-35, nearer to 35 and Medium 1 is a darn perfect match I would say. It's really lightweight and blendable, and it's so natural you can't tell if you have any product on at all. It looks like skin. However, it does feel a little tacky after application but I set my foundation/base anyway so it makes it much smoother. I use the Banila Co. Prime primer finish powder btw and it's the bomb.com for oily skin I tell ya.

I like using my sigma f88 flat angled kabuki for this because I want to get as much coverage as possible, and using a beauty blender does sheer it out significantly for me. It has a good light-medium coverage, build able to medium at best. You wouldn't want to build till full even though you can, it'll look greasy and tacky as heck.

Longevity wise, it lasts a good 4-5 hours on me before i find it moving to more of an oily than a dewy look. If you're oily like me, you will definitely have to blot or touch up during the day but it's not a big deal cause I'm use to powdering myself anyways. Coverage stays exactly the same with minimal fading on the skin for 12+ hours.

All in all, I love this stuff. It hasn't broken me out or cause me any allergic reactions. The only downfall I would say is the price. I got it in the states for $44 excluding tax and it costs S$70 here. Wished it lasted a little longer as well but it is a moisturiser and nothing lasts Long on my skin anyways.. Sad life of a oily skin girl :(

Update on June 2017: I currently have cystic acnes because I'm lazy ass and didn't visit my derm but I still do use this product because I consider this my HG, and as expected it doesn't cover them up completely but that's what's a concealer is for right? So still no complains on this product! Love it!

on 7/16/2016 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am CRAZY for this because it works with my hectic mornings and it has SPF in it. I use a serum for my acne and then put this on top. There's a pretty limited shade selection, but annapurina works for me. It has impressive coverage (medium) and it feels like it gets absorbed into my skin. It doesn't make me break out or make my face feel oily as the day goes on. If I have a little bit more time, I can put on some setting powder and put my makeup routine on top. I think it's worth the price tag because I honestly feel like it's so unique and I wear sunscreen everyday.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this. Wish it wasn't so $$ but I think it's worth it. I have good skin and just need light coverage. This does it. I use Alaska which is darker than youd think, and I have Cuba which I use in the summer (yes my skin tone is THAT drastically different lol). Its great to mix them too during the transition period. It goes on really nicely with your fingers (I usually use a blender but I use my fingers as the instructions say). It blends into skin nicely and just looks like natural skin, not dry or cakey at all. The newer NARS velvet matte tint is similar to this but much thicker so those who need more coverage would like that one. Definitely recommend this, and a little goes a long way, so dont be scared off by the price.