NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.2

on 9/2/2018 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I switched to this because of all the positive reviews but I’m so disappointed. I think this looks beautiful on the skin. It gives a nice, radiant glow but this breaks me out so badly. I never get cystic acne but it’s all over my face. I used this when I went to Europe for a couple weeks and my skin is worse than it has ever been. I’m currently using a topical to help with all the scarring and underlying bumps. I don’t even feel comfortable leaving my house without makeup bc my skin looks so bad. I wasn’t sure that this was the product that was breaking me out, but I tried it again a few days ago and I have FOUR new painful pimples forming. Sooo disappointed that this didn’t work for me :/

on 9/28/2017 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this a long time before I actually used it. I do love it. It has the no makeup look and still keeps my skin moist. I use it under the Chanel Micro Serum and Micro Cream. I live in Denver, it is extremely dry most of the time. This is the only product that does not end up looking chalky or dry. It will last forever, you only need a bit.

on 7/24/2017 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Well I wanted to love it but the breakouts I got, I'm assuming happened using this product. Every time I used it I would get those annoyingly oily cysts. The colour was perfect and same with the coverage I was after. Such a shame mybskin didn't react well with it. But personally I obviously wouldn't repurchase but to others potentially get a sample before splurging.

on 6/4/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

When I put this on my skin looks really nice and hydrated sometimes even glowy (without setting with powder). I don't really need to use a primer but I do anyway to make it last. I use it when I need a little coverage, and it lasts all day without getting greasy. I use the shade Cuba and I usually put a translucent powder on top so that way I could apply a powder bronzer. I would recommend this to people with dry to normal skin, and someone who doesn't want a lot of coverage, it also has SPF 30 so it's great for outdoor days and even to work! However, it does have a slight flashback so I would not recommend wearing this to a night time event.

My go to foundation. I've been using this for years. I don't like too much coverage and this just evens everything out and make it look fab. One tube lasts forever. It's also got SPF which is handy. If you had bad skin, perhaps you might want something heavier... but I like this light, no make up, my skin but better look.

on 4/13/2017 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this for days when I dont want to wear makeup. This feels good on, evens out my skin tone, and lasts throughout the day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

After years of trial and error, I've always come back to using this tinted moisturizer. I'm very low maintenance (aka lazy) with my morning routine, so I will try to get away with the least amount of morning prep. My goal is to look well-rested with a healthy glow, so evening out my complexion is what I need and that is exactly what I get from this. I am Asian (Chinese) with a darker skin tone, and have normal skin that sometimes gets oily in the t-zone throughout the day. St. Moritz is the perfect match for me.

At first I didn't like how it didn't spread as easily all over my face so I mixed it with a bit of moisturizer, but I now apply it after a light moisturizer with my fingers and it spreads perfectly to my liking and gives me a very fresh, dewy-looking complexion. The moisturizer tint and texture just melts into my skin. I don't wear any powders on top of this because of the laziness, but I already like the way it looks on its own. If I wanted a more matte look I'd wear the velvet matte skin tint instead. And since it's already quite dewy imo, I tend to avoid wearing it in hot/humid weather because I'd end up looking like a human disco ball.

The product doesn't look/feel cakey at all for me. Sometimes I'll need to apply a bit extra regular moisturizer on my forehead and nose, but I sometimes have drier skin there. It also doesn't settle into any lines. It looks perfect and amazing for about 4-5 hours, but after that I'm needing some help in the t-zone oiliness area. Could be the fact that I don't use a powder? I should probably find out. I always get compliments about my skin when I'm wearing this. So, this is my HG tinted moisturizer! I use it ~3x a week on average (I'm factoring in non-wearing in the summer months) and it's lasted me about a year. So although it is a bit pricey, it makes sense for me in the long run.

To summarize:
1) Packaging - Squeeze bottle is great to make sure you get every last drop. It can fit into my small makeup case that I keep in my purse at all times.
2) Application - Fingers work perfectly fine to apply for me.
3) Consistency - Already thin and wet, but still doesn't spread as much to my liking when used on its own. Spreads well when applied over a moisturized face.
4) Coverage - Light to medium coverage. Helps even out my skin. Not using it to 'cover' anything.
5) Lasting power - Coverage lasts for 8+ hours, but definitely requires some powder etc for t-zone. Tube lasts about a year when used ~3x/week.

on 9/26/2016 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not sure how a product manages to make you look dry AND oily at the same time but this one does. It looked awful on my normal skin. It looked like it sucked all the oil out of my face and highlighted every wrinkle I had. It also became very greasy after a few hours...it's a fail!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product didn't work for me; I reacted quite badly to it. As far as I know I have no allergies, but this tinted moisturizer really stung my eyes. And things got worse after I washed my face -- I suspect I got more of the product in my eyes. I had to rinse them several times.

I have no allergies that I know of; one of the sunscreen filters may have been the culprit. I strongly recommend getting a sample before buying.

I love foundation. I've used everything from Lancôme to Revlon, MAC to the Body Shop.
I also love BB creams and my favorites are the Korean brands.

So this was my first foray into tinted moisturizers.

I have to say I was impressed by the great coverage and the way this felt on my skin. Very smooth and easy to apply. It spread like a dream. For me coverage was medium, more than some foundations.

The satin finish has lasted nicely through the day and while most people say it's glowy, I do not see that at all. I have dry skin though so that may be the difference.

Love this and would continue to use it!