NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 2/13/2018 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovelovelove this! Gives a truly radiant glow, makes skin look more flawless without masking it. Will definitely buy again.

on 1/21/2018 10:24:00 PM

I wear Groenland during summer when I need a bit of extra color. This is my favorite tinted moisturizer. Good, light coverage, spf, great color. Now I’m back living in Australia I get this shipped from the States.

on 11/26/2017 6:21:00 PM

I liked this--it's quite yellow which somehow worked on my pink skin. Heavily orange scented, which was kind of nice.

But I had a reaction to something in this, my skin would be very hot and itchy. So in the trash it went.

on 10/27/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I use this is St. Moritz. I cant afford the full size so I use the travel size and sparingly.
The color match is awesome. It is a little heavy and so best for the fall/winter seasons. I find it pretty moisturizing and enjoy the feel of it when going on. Does not change color and doesn't get greasy looking.
However, the price is just too high. If this shade were available in the sheer glow foundation shades I would buy THAT and add moisturizer to it. But Nars can't make money from one that way. The second thing is the awful packaging. All of Nars packaging sucks tho.
Would I buy this again? I have again and again. It looks like my skin, and although it doesn't cover my skin issues (melasma ad=nd vitiligo) it evens out what it can and that's good enough. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't smell like anything weird. I like it
***UPDATE*** I still like the coverage and color match but the chemical sunscreen in this product really irritates my skin. Back to Luminous all day with a little drop of oil Ala Wayne Goss

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the natural dewy finish of this tinted moisturizer! It's a light to medium coverage that doesn't accentuate dry skin. The only downside is that I have to mix shades. I'm NW15-20 depending on the time of year, and I mix Terre Nueve with Groenland, approximately half and half. The shades between those two are too yellow for me. So many tinted moisturizers fall short in either the tint or the moisturizing department, but for me, Nars Pure Radiant strikes the perfect balance between the two.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The finish of this wears well all day, and is the most matte tinted moisturizer I have ever used - I didn't see any "radiant" properties about it. The formula is watery - I found it difficult to dispense and spread a sheer layer, so it always went on a little heavy for me.
I got some of this in the summer to try in a slightly darker tint, but used it only a few times because the color was off (my bad, but the lighting in my local ULTA was absolutely terrible until recently) and the fragrance level of this is super high - way more scented than any high end brand I've ever tried. So I took it back. I have a few NARS products, and the radiant creamy concealer is a great product, but this was disappointing.

As a newly minted 50yo woman with dry and ever-changing skin, I tried this on a whim and LOVE it. Been using Chanel Vitalumiere for years but with the "life change" happening, it has become a little heavy for me and the color doesn't seem to match well so...I wanted to try something lighter and SPF was a must

Product matches well and is perfect coverage for daily errands and work, giving a more polished skin tone. This is my new "go to" foundation as I believe I've hit the skin age where full coverage is too much for me. I don't think you'll be disappointed

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This tinted moisturizer is so pigmented you would think it is a foundation. But it is not hydrating enough for dry skin. I need to wear a moisturizer underneath. This would be more suitable for normal to combination type skins. Beware of the colors available. I read on this website that you should go for the Alaska if you are an NC25, but I find it slightly darker, but it is ok after a while when it disappears into the skin. I will not repurchase because my skin is too dry, but it would look very nice on younger skins.

on 4/23/2017 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably my favourite tinted moisturiser of all time. I am between NC 20-25 and find Alaska to be a pretty good match - when I'm at my palest I could probably go down a shade, but I don't mind going slightly darker with my tinted moisturisers. Most of the shades tend to run pretty yellow but I believe they've added some more neutral shades in recent years.

One thin layer gives light coverage, but you can definitely build this up to a medium coverage with a second layer - it gives more coverage than many other TMs I've tried. The finish is a slightly dewy/satin appearance and lasting power is decent (I can get a full work/school day out of it and it looks pretty good by the end of the day). I usually pair it with my NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder for everyday or my Cargo HD powder when I want more coverage and longevity. To increase lasting power I'll also add a primer - this TM plays well with pretty much any primer I've tried it with.

The first time I realised this was a HG product was on a trip to Thailand. It lasted amazingly well in 30+ degrees heat and humidity and it became an everyday go-to during my trip. I have dry skin and find this product to be so forgiving and smoothing on my skin, and often when I'm wearing this TM, I'll receive compliments about how 'healthy' my skin looks. I am constantly trying new base products because I am obsessed with foundation but I always come back to this one.

on 3/18/2017 5:30:00 AM

I love this. Literally so simple yet effective. I think it has a nicer finish than the nars sheer glow foundation. I also just went for a run in it and it didn't budge!! I think it should be a little cheaper considering it is a tinted moisturiser not a foundation but I will re purchase as it's so simple to apply and is so good for my dryer skin!