NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.7

on 1/23/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another favorite of mine. Light coverage, perfect for creating a "no makeup" makeup look. Leaves a dewy finish, perfect base for a cream blush. I like to start on my t-zone area and work outwards, then dab a little concealer on under my eye area. Would be nice if it was a tad more pigmented, but with that said, i have re-bought this too many times to count.

on 10/22/2017 2:02:00 PM

I've been using this for about two years now and it's easily my absolute favourite product. I've never been into the heaviness of a full foundation and this is just... Fantastic! It's like my skin but a thousand times better : the coverage is pretty light, but the way it reflects light just makes you look super fresh. I get compliments on my skin all the time and it's literally just this. I love you, Nars tinted moisturizer. Don't ever change.

on 2/20/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!! It does not last all day though, but that is expected for a tinted moisturizer. A little pricy but I think it was worth it. Recommend for anyone with dry or combo skin!

HG "foundation". I originally bought this use on days when I couldn't be bothered however I've been using it every day and as my skin has improved its become the only thing I've needed. It has more pigment than is typical from TM's so a little goes a long way - I literally use a drop (not even kidding - less than half a pea size) to cover the whole face. I top up with NARS concealer if I need to and then proceed as normal with blush/mascara.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This was nice, but it wasn't any better than a drugstore tinted moisturizer. Actually, you could take a foundation you already have and dilute it with lotion...you'd get the same result. I guess the extra money is for the promised skin care benefits. If I knew the skin care benefits worked, I might try this again. If you must try this product, get a sample or buy the small size.

Nice product. It feels light on the skin and is comfortable to wear. I have light skin with a yellow undertone and I wear the shade Alaska. Although it might be a tiny bit too dark for me, this product is so blendable and forgiving that once it is applied and blended well, the color works great. I apply it with my fingers. It looks very natural - like my skin only better. The only negative for me is that I find that my skin starts looking shiny within a few hours of application, whereas my skin stays matte looking longer with some other tinted moisturizer / bb cream products. However, this is nothing that some powder can't fix. Overall a very solid product.

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought the color Seychelles and it is a dead on match for me. The formula is smooth and so lightweight if you weren't looking at it go on your face you would forget you were wearing something. It works well even under summer heat when the skin is even drier. The smell is sweet with just a hint of citrus to it, and the finish is flat out fabulous. It gives my skin such a nice glow on it's own so it literally looks like I'm not wearing any makeup all while protecting my skin with the built in spf. For the price you get 1.9 oz of product which is double what you would get with a regular high end foundation and a little bit goes such a long way. It's a holy grail for me and I will keep buying it until they stop making it. lol

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Purchased this product before my vacation. I knew I didnt want to have to pack on my MAC Matchmaster (8.5) every day while im at the beach so I did some research and wanted to buy a TM. It was either Laura Mercier or Nars after comparing the reviews and me liking other Nars products on the past I decided with Nars. I got matched for Polynesia and it matched effortlessly. BTW my skin already is pretty good with maybe a small scar or two from childhood no blemishes no acne no breakouts EVER I just wanted something to give me that extra glow. And boy did it ever my skin was radiant And glowy and all I needed was light coverage and it did just that. It has a slight scent but it goes away. 42 dollars is steep but its worth it. A little goes a long way.

on 2/22/2014 2:38:00 PM

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - tried out St. Mortiz & Groenland. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scarring.

I badly wanted this to work for me but couldn't find a color match. Groenland was very beige and almost noticeably pink in some lights. When I asked for a sample of this, the SA said I was a "textbook St. Mortiz". Unfortunately, St. Mortiz is too dark and orange for me. It was recommended that I use fingers but I prefer a flat top brush.

Coverage is light, which I don't mind because I use a heavier concealer anyway. Finish is satin IME. A compliment I received while wearing this was that I had "luminous skin". I do feel that I have to set this with a more oil controlling powder though because I prefer a demi matte finish. Lasts all day for more but it does transfer easily. I did use another moisturizer and primer underneath this; treated it like a normal foundation.

Price (with tax) is $45. Citrusy/orange scent. Sleek tube packaging.

on 10/25/2013 10:15:00 PM

Until NARS introduced the Groenland color, I couldn't find a decent match that wasn't too light. Even Groenland is a bit too yellow, so, after using it all over my face, I use a little Terre Nueve along my jaw line to make sure there is no line of demarcation. I am very pleased with the coverage which is much more than I was expecting. No breakouts and no oily breakthrough during the day. For me, this is a keeper.