NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.2

on 10/22/2017 2:02:00 PM

I've been using this for about two years now and it's easily my absolute favourite product. I've never been into the heaviness of a full foundation and this is just... Fantastic! It's like my skin but a thousand times better : the coverage is pretty light, but the way it reflects light just makes you look super fresh. I get compliments on my skin all the time and it's literally just this. I love you, Nars tinted moisturizer. Don't ever change.

on 8/16/2017 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This review is for the lightest colour - Terre Neuve - I have very pale celtic skin with an oily t-zone

I like to apply this with clean fingers. It spreads easily and quickly and provides enough coverage to make me feel polished without being too made up. I only need a little and I'm very happy with the colour and it lasts all day. So often I've applied a supposedly pale base, only to notice later that my neck is a slightly different colour! But with this, the makeup kind of binds into my skin, leaving it smooth and peachy, with a soft sheen. I'm in my forties so I like a soft sheen - it's half way between dewy and sweaty (not so attractive)

After wearing it all day, it doesn't go patchy and I don't need to touch it up.

It's pricey but I don't mind as if your base is perfect, you can go a bit cheaper on your other makeup.

What I'm not so keen on is the packaging. When I flip it open, the product splatters over the lid. I also find it quite difficult to open. I do wish that Nars would repackage this in such a way that it doesn't splatter. But apart from this, I'm happy with the product, and would definitely repurchase.

My go to foundation. I've been using this for years. I don't like too much coverage and this just evens everything out and make it look fab. One tube lasts forever. It's also got SPF which is handy. If you had bad skin, perhaps you might want something heavier... but I like this light, no make up, my skin but better look.

HG "foundation". I originally bought this use on days when I couldn't be bothered however I've been using it every day and as my skin has improved its become the only thing I've needed. It has more pigment than is typical from TM's so a little goes a long way - I literally use a drop (not even kidding - less than half a pea size) to cover the whole face. I top up with NARS concealer if I need to and then proceed as normal with blush/mascara.

on 2/19/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I have extremely dry, flakey skin and went to Sephora looking for a recommendation. The technician used a little machine that takes 3 pictures of your face and chooses a shade for you. I am very yellow and warm toned but the lady came up with Light 3, Groenland.... Which is bizarre because the description on NARS website says this is a pink toned color with peachy undertones. Weird! In the store it looked perfect on me but outside in the sun it seems a little too dark and orangey, but not too bad.

It is beautifully moisturizing and easy to apply. I don't consider this a tinted moisturizer as much as a foundation. It's more coverage than a BB Cream or TM but not as much as full coverage foundation.

I can see where this would be greasy on oily skin but for my incredibly dry flakey skin, this is perfect!!! I always apply everything with a wet sponge but a foundation brush gives more coverage.

There is a weird chemical type smell I'm not fond of but it disappears quickly.

I bought this after buying and returning the Tarte 12 hr Primer BB Cream because it was dry, cakey, matte finish that accentuated every dry flake of skin on my face.

Overall this is A++++ LOVE IT!

Nice product. It feels light on the skin and is comfortable to wear. I have light skin with a yellow undertone and I wear the shade Alaska. Although it might be a tiny bit too dark for me, this product is so blendable and forgiving that once it is applied and blended well, the color works great. I apply it with my fingers. It looks very natural - like my skin only better. The only negative for me is that I find that my skin starts looking shiny within a few hours of application, whereas my skin stays matte looking longer with some other tinted moisturizer / bb cream products. However, this is nothing that some powder can't fix. Overall a very solid product.

on 5/27/2014 12:36:00 AM

Product feels fantastic and gives me a dewey look. Didn't make me break out at all, but I wish it would have had just a little more coverage. The only problem is that it is just so expensive that it stresses me out every time I use it. The packaging is great, and feels soft to the touch.

on 2/22/2014 2:38:00 PM

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - tried out St. Mortiz & Groenland. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scarring.

I badly wanted this to work for me but couldn't find a color match. Groenland was very beige and almost noticeably pink in some lights. When I asked for a sample of this, the SA said I was a "textbook St. Mortiz". Unfortunately, St. Mortiz is too dark and orange for me. It was recommended that I use fingers but I prefer a flat top brush.

Coverage is light, which I don't mind because I use a heavier concealer anyway. Finish is satin IME. A compliment I received while wearing this was that I had "luminous skin". I do feel that I have to set this with a more oil controlling powder though because I prefer a demi matte finish. Lasts all day for more but it does transfer easily. I did use another moisturizer and primer underneath this; treated it like a normal foundation.

Price (with tax) is $45. Citrusy/orange scent. Sleek tube packaging.

This is one of the best tinted moisturizers I've ever used. My current stock includes Laura Mercier Illuminating TM (Natural Radiance), MAC TM in Medium, Neutrogena Healthy Radiance Light-Medium, and Bobbi Brown (the reg. version in Light-Medium) but since I've been introducted to this, I think I'm a convert. The texture right out of the tube (which seals and closes perfectly, very little wasted product) has a slightly gelled texture that blends beautifully over just-moisturized skin. There is enough pigment in the moisturizer to make it perfect for doing just a bit more than evening out the skin tone and the product relaxes into your skin immediately. With some moisturizers, esp BB, I noticed that it took a bit for the product to sink in and once it did, I liked the effect it gave me. This is much quicker and the semi-matte finish it gives, soft-to-the-touch, is perfect for me.

To note: I have mixed-to-drier skin. I can't wear heavy creams because they just don't absorb very well and then I get the beginnings of a breakout. I tend to look for products that add moisture, but aren't heavy or greasy in texture.

on 12/9/2012 9:18:00 AM

This has your typical black matte sleek nars packaging. I got the color polynesia dark. I am like an nw45 to nw 48. It has a subtle scent, spf 30, and feels like a moisturizer. I would put additional "rizer" in areas that have dryness. This tm has nice ingredients in it, so it feels very rich. I apply this and any tm with my real techniques stippling brush because it will stain hands. On my skin it looks dewey. So i wear this on casual days. I felt like i needed to blot through the day it lasts a few hrs on me like 6 hrs befors it began to melt. Keep in mind i did not wear a primer with this. I sprayed fix + and placed this on top. In photos it looked orange, so i negated that by putting ben nye topaz or banana powder on top. They yellow in BN helped tone down the orange. This is best for fall to winter because i recently took this on a trip to Nigeria where the sun is brutal, but it did not hold up. Just melted right off my face. Even in the summer here in the states it does not hold up well. However in the fall winter this goes on nicely I don't have much to cover so I do not use concealer under this. Nickel size is enough to cover my entire face, and as I said you definitely need powder over this otherwise it will be very dewey. So to sum it all up, this would be perfect for drier skin, but for oily to combo, I would skip the rizer and use this when the weather is cold. This stuff is pretty expensive but I had a Neiman Marcus gift card. Otherwise I don't love it that much to drop $43!!