NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 5/11/2018 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly what I hoped it would be - medium coverage, holds up all day even with walking commutes to work, easy to apply, doesn't break me out. I love it! I had been using Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, but I wanted a bit more coverage, and the PC is a more matte finish (and can be/look dying). The finish of the NARS is dewy, but I consider it pretty close to a skin-like finish (and I still wear a thin layer of normal moisturizer underneath that I could skip if I wanted). I wear the color Terre Neuve which is a great match for me, way better than the average drugstore fair colors.

on 2/13/2018 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovelovelove this! Gives a truly radiant glow, makes skin look more flawless without masking it. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/6/2018 7:35:00 AM

I love this! Doesn't break me out and feels like nothing's on the skin.

I apply it over heliocare spf 50 and people always think I don't have any foundation on!

I blend it out with a beauty blender and apply some nars radiant concealer under my eyes and on spots some vichy dermablend.

Only downside is it's pricey (I like to buy two shades and apply in different areas) and the nozzle get's a bit gunky and can loose product.

on 1/21/2018 10:24:00 PM

I wear Groenland during summer when I need a bit of extra color. This is my favorite tinted moisturizer. Good, light coverage, spf, great color. Now I’m back living in Australia I get this shipped from the States.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I wear it every day without fail. The formula is great and lasts a good 10 hours on my skin (just) with a primer and powder. I am a little glowy in the t-zone by the end of the day, but I actually think it looks quite nice! It looks very natural and healthy, and has a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturiser. The packaging is also great, I always prefer tubes over plastic bottles. You also get a good amount of product for the price. I will definitely buy this again

on 1/7/2018 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this stuff! i have always been more into full coverage because of my redness on my face. After trying this product i LOVE it because it covers everything but still looks like skin completely.

on 12/3/2017 12:15:00 AM

The one and only! ❤️ Finland is my perfect match. The texture and coverage are a dream. I have purchased this many times, and on occasion have tried similar products from other brands because the grass-is-always-greener or whatever. But there is no point. Nars does it best.

on 11/25/2017 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

First let me say I am a dark skinned black woman with super oily skin. Heck you could fry chicken on it after a few hours with the amount of oil my sebaceous glands produce.

Well I wanted a light sheer coverage foundation, that I could use with my Ole Henricksen face wash, toner, Murad mattifier and Becca ever matte poorless priming perfector. With the help of Makeup Alley reviews I discovered Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer in the color Polynesia (Dark 1).

This is that life you hear me. I went all day and my makeup stayed on point! Now my nose was a little shine by the end of the day, but my RiRi Fenty blotting powder took care of that asap. This is what I have been missing. If you want a fresh look, not too made up, natural glow by all means try this out. I do suggest you use a mattifier and primer along with a good face regiman if you have oily skin as this does not absorb oil. Yet this right here is 💯all day!

on 10/22/2017 2:02:00 PM

I've been using this for about two years now and it's easily my absolute favourite product. I've never been into the heaviness of a full foundation and this is just... Fantastic! It's like my skin but a thousand times better : the coverage is pretty light, but the way it reflects light just makes you look super fresh. I get compliments on my skin all the time and it's literally just this. I love you, Nars tinted moisturizer. Don't ever change.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I have to say that I don't completely wear this alone. I mix equal parts this and Revlon colorstay. Revlon was my go-to foundation for longevity, oil control, and it's a great match. However, I find that my 30's skin is getting duller, drier, and there's some teeny fine lines creeping up on me! So I had to find something to mix in with it. I got a sample from Sephora and wore it the next day. Wow! I had a beautiful glow ( not greasy!) and it lasted all day! I just loved it so much that I splurged the $45 for it! It will last me a long time since I only use half of what I'd normally use. It's just soooo worth it!