NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.1

on 6/19/2017 8:29:00 AM

Turned orange after an hour. Orange, orange, orange.

on 12/30/2016 1:37:00 PM

I used this product about 10 times and I believe it made me look worse than better.It gave absolutely no coverage to my few acne scars. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade made me look orange. This product was not very easy to blend either. I am glad that I only purchased the small size because now it just sits in my makeup bag.

on 11/30/2016 10:55:00 AM

I don't understand how this gets such a high rating. It's very dry, difficult to apply, and doesn't really do the job. I noticed no evening skin tone, nothing. My Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer is SO much better for a fraction of the cost. Can't believe I splurged on this.

on 9/26/2016 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not sure how a product manages to make you look dry AND oily at the same time but this one does. It looked awful on my normal skin. It looked like it sucked all the oil out of my face and highlighted every wrinkle I had. It also became very greasy after a few hours...it's a fail!

on 9/22/2016 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

WORST PRODUCT EVER! If you have combo to oily skin I'd advise you to stay away from this product. Nars products tend to contain high amounts of oil, and if you have skin like mine your skin will not agree!! This broke me out with cystic acne I've never had, due to it's excess oil clogging up the oil in my skin! Waste of money

on 2/9/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is quite thin but I was surprised by how good the coverage was. Unfortunately, it made me look dry but at the same time made my t-zone oily. It also settles horribly into fine lines and pores. Also, for those with sensitive skin, It has fragrance in it.

on 9/23/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

It's like they didn't even try to match the average human's skin tone -- unless it's overly spray tanned individuals. This is the most orange cosmetic I've ever seen. Thankfully I received a sample from Sephora and did not need to pay for it. The product itself is pretty decent. I have oily skin and it made my skin look oilier (I think the color really made it stand out).

on 5/3/2013 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was on the hunt for a "summertime" tinted moisturizer at Sephora the other day and so I was given a sample of Nars tinted moisturizer in 'Finland' and Stila's tinted moisturizer in 'Porcelain' for my NC15 skin. I love Nars, I use their radiant creamy concealer for my dark under eye circles and it works miracles, however, for me this tinted moisturizer just doesn't deliver. The colour selection is terrible, the lightest colour "Finland" is still way too dark for my skin and so it just looks silly on me. I applied some this morning with my Real Techniques buffing brush and it just looked so awkward (like I had jaundice..eep!) Stila's tinted moisturizer matched my skin better for sure, but I still didn't love it. They were out of stock (and they had no tester) of the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer which I have high hopes for! I think it'll do the trick, but unfortunately, Nars didn't do it for me with their poor colour selection. The lemony scent of their tinted moisturizer was nice though and it seems to dry pretty quickly!

UPDATE.....

I was messaged by someone who informed me that Nars actually did come out with a lighter colour called Terra Nueve which is STILL a tad bit too dark for my NC15 skin. I went to Sephora and got a sample and I'm so glad I didn't buy it. I wore the sample for one day and it gave me tons of little bumps on my skin. I threw it in the garbage. It was also incredibly greasy on my dry-combination skin. So not a fan. I'll buy the Laura Mercier again because the colour "Porcelain" was a better match and though the coverage was a bit lighter, it didn't give me irritation bumps or make my skin layered with grease!! Ewww Nars what the heck?!?!

on 1/11/2013 1:19:00 PM

I wanted to like this. The lightest color was a good match for me. The coverage was good for a tinted moisturizer. I'm not sure what's in this but it broke me out horribly. I had a face full of bumps almost overnight. I expected better from Nars!

on 11/22/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a big NARS fan and usually use the Sheer Glow foundation but wanted something lighter for the summer so I thought the Tinted Moisturizer would be perfect and it was ... at first.

Coverage is sheer but fairly buildable. I have a little redness in my cheeks and two layers covered it pretty well. I liked the shades, too. Seychelles was perfect when I had a bit of a tan ... definitely on the yellow side though.

So what was the problem? After a few weeks, I realized it was breaking me out. I suspect it's the SPF, which is lovely in theory but my skin is truly sensitive and doesn't appreciate most SPFs.

Anyway, if your skin can tolerate it, it's a fine TM.