NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 11/11/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bought this last month out of recommendation of my co-worker for the oncoming Aussie summer. Gave me a rash and severe acne all over my face that took several weeks to go away. Last night, I did a patch test on the inside of my elbow, and sure enough, rash. Never going near this again. HOWEVER, the day I did wear it on my face, it applied beautifully, and made me look like a summer goddess, so theres that.

on 7/24/2017 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Well I wanted to love it but the breakouts I got, I'm assuming happened using this product. Every time I used it I would get those annoyingly oily cysts. The colour was perfect and same with the coverage I was after. Such a shame mybskin didn't react well with it. But personally I obviously wouldn't repurchase but to others potentially get a sample before splurging.

on 6/19/2017 8:29:00 AM

Turned orange after an hour. Orange, orange, orange.

on 12/30/2016 1:37:00 PM

I used this product about 10 times and I believe it made me look worse than better.It gave absolutely no coverage to my few acne scars. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade made me look orange. This product was not very easy to blend either. I am glad that I only purchased the small size because now it just sits in my makeup bag.

on 11/30/2016 10:55:00 AM

I don't understand how this gets such a high rating. It's very dry, difficult to apply, and doesn't really do the job. I noticed no evening skin tone, nothing. My Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer is SO much better for a fraction of the cost. Can't believe I splurged on this.

on 9/26/2016 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not sure how a product manages to make you look dry AND oily at the same time but this one does. It looked awful on my normal skin. It looked like it sucked all the oil out of my face and highlighted every wrinkle I had. It also became very greasy after a few hours...it's a fail!

on 9/22/2016 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

WORST PRODUCT EVER! If you have combo to oily skin I'd advise you to stay away from this product. Nars products tend to contain high amounts of oil, and if you have skin like mine your skin will not agree!! This broke me out with cystic acne I've never had, due to it's excess oil clogging up the oil in my skin! Waste of money

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product didn't work for me; I reacted quite badly to it. As far as I know I have no allergies, but this tinted moisturizer really stung my eyes. And things got worse after I washed my face -- I suspect I got more of the product in my eyes. I had to rinse them several times.

I have no allergies that I know of; one of the sunscreen filters may have been the culprit. I strongly recommend getting a sample before buying.

on 2/23/2016 10:00:00 PM

I don't know who is giving this rave reviews because for me, it was terrible! I had a massive allergic reaction to this, within hours of putting it on my face. My face was itchy, eyes swollen, and I read the ingredients list but could not figure out what I was reacting to. I also noted that within a few hours, it had worn off my skin completely. Initial application looked good, but in less than an hour it started to separate and by the time I went to wash it off a few hours later, it was gone completely. Not for anyone with oily or sensitive skin, that's for sure.

on 2/9/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is quite thin but I was surprised by how good the coverage was. Unfortunately, it made me look dry but at the same time made my t-zone oily. It also settles horribly into fine lines and pores. Also, for those with sensitive skin, It has fragrance in it.