NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 7/12/2018 6:18:00 AM

After looking for years for the perfect Tinted Moisturiser.........its over!
I am in love!
It is a none oily tinted cream therefore it is very creamy.
It s easy to apply.
Give me a none make up look
Sheer to light coverage
I have combo skin and it suits me well

on 5/30/2018 3:09:00 AM

This is great product. Unfortunately, the sales person at Sephora gave me the wrong colour for my complexion. It's much too light. But I like everything else about it. I just mix it with some darker foundation I have for the summer time and that solves the issue. I find this tinted moisturizer to have great colour payoff, good staying power and it has a buildable, medium coverage. It doesn't have a strong scent, but it does have some perfume. However, the scent doesn't linger. I put this on with a damp beauty blender and find that it goes on pretty flawlessly. Overall, I would buy this again, especially for the summer, but just not in the same shade.

on 5/11/2018 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly what I hoped it would be - medium coverage, holds up all day even with walking commutes to work, easy to apply, doesn't break me out. I love it! I had been using Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, but I wanted a bit more coverage, and the PC is a more matte finish (and can be/look dying). The finish of the NARS is dewy, but I consider it pretty close to a skin-like finish (and I still wear a thin layer of normal moisturizer underneath that I could skip if I wanted). I wear the color Terre Neuve which is a great match for me, way better than the average drugstore fair colors.

on 4/19/2018 2:18:00 PM

I have purchased this twice, and will continue to repurchase. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, no acne or acne marks, and this gives me a very polished/smooth look.. add some NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes, and it looks flawless, not greasy, not cakey, and lasts a good amount of time with setting powder and setting spray. I like the packaging also. With summer coming soon it's already getting warm in Cali, and this will be my go to, along with Pixi skin tint, and TooFaced cocoa powder foundation, all these are good in the HEAT..Definitely recommend. ❣💄💋

I have to agree with one reviewer that this brad gave my face an acne I’ve never seen before . NARS ? More like scars ..
yet I also agree with the women who gave it a 5. It gives a natural dewy glow. Like if your pregnant & in love. But when you wash your face , you’ll reveal a teen who works at a pizza parlor.
Maybe it’s not for all skin types.
Really wish I could finish the bottle.

This is my holy grail tinted moisturizer. I am extremely fair with pink undertones and I am able to get a great color match with NARS. I have combo skin and the finish can be too dewy. With a primer/setting spray I am able to get a gorgeous satin finish that lasts for 8 hours.

on 3/3/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love the fact that this is not comedogenic. It’s very light and I use the tiniest bit, and still gives a really nice coverage. Doesn’t make me too oily at all (I’m slightly oily on the t Zone). The only con is that it oxidizes. I did purchase a slightly lighter shade and it works wonders overall.

on 2/19/2018 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This made my combo/clog prone skin super oily and shiny it also felt like I was wearing foundation (heavy). I’d recommend this for those that are dry/normal. I prefer my it cosmetics CC cream to this as it leaves me with a little glow but not oily. Coverage is medium.

on 2/13/2018 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovelovelove this! Gives a truly radiant glow, makes skin look more flawless without masking it. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/6/2018 7:35:00 AM

I love this! Doesn't break me out and feels like nothing's on the skin.

I apply it over heliocare spf 50 and people always think I don't have any foundation on!

I blend it out with a beauty blender and apply some nars radiant concealer under my eyes and on spots some vichy dermablend.

Only downside is it's pricey (I like to buy two shades and apply in different areas) and the nozzle get's a bit gunky and can loose product.