NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 7/12/2018 6:18:00 AM

After looking for years for the perfect Tinted Moisturiser.........its over!
I am in love!
It is a none oily tinted cream therefore it is very creamy.
It s easy to apply.
Give me a none make up look
Sheer to light coverage
I have combo skin and it suits me well

on 11/25/2017 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

First let me say I am a dark skinned black woman with super oily skin. Heck you could fry chicken on it after a few hours with the amount of oil my sebaceous glands produce.

Well I wanted a light sheer coverage foundation, that I could use with my Ole Henricksen face wash, toner, Murad mattifier and Becca ever matte poorless priming perfector. With the help of Makeup Alley reviews I discovered Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer in the color Polynesia (Dark 1).

This is that life you hear me. I went all day and my makeup stayed on point! Now my nose was a little shine by the end of the day, but my RiRi Fenty blotting powder took care of that asap. This is what I have been missing. If you want a fresh look, not too made up, natural glow by all means try this out. I do suggest you use a mattifier and primer along with a good face regiman if you have oily skin as this does not absorb oil. Yet this right here is 💯all day!

on 10/27/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I use this is St. Moritz. I cant afford the full size so I use the travel size and sparingly.
The color match is awesome. It is a little heavy and so best for the fall/winter seasons. I find it pretty moisturizing and enjoy the feel of it when going on. Does not change color and doesn't get greasy looking.
However, the price is just too high. If this shade were available in the sheer glow foundation shades I would buy THAT and add moisturizer to it. But Nars can't make money from one that way. The second thing is the awful packaging. All of Nars packaging sucks tho.
Would I buy this again? I have again and again. It looks like my skin, and although it doesn't cover my skin issues (melasma ad=nd vitiligo) it evens out what it can and that's good enough. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't smell like anything weird. I like it
***UPDATE*** I still like the coverage and color match but the chemical sunscreen in this product really irritates my skin. Back to Luminous all day with a little drop of oil Ala Wayne Goss

on 7/22/2017 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Color me impressed. This is the first tinted anything that actually covers similar to a foundation. I wanted a alternative option for going makeup free on running short errands or playing golf, and this tinted moisturizer seems to fit the bill. I ended up purchasing L3 Groenland, after debating between L2 and L3. Also, that's all my Sephora had in stock between the two and the lighting was so bad, I really couldn't tell. So far, I think I made a good choice for my NC30ish skin.

Update: This caused me to breakout badly. So long.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This tinted moisturizer is so pigmented you would think it is a foundation. But it is not hydrating enough for dry skin. I need to wear a moisturizer underneath. This would be more suitable for normal to combination type skins. Beware of the colors available. I read on this website that you should go for the Alaska if you are an NC25, but I find it slightly darker, but it is ok after a while when it disappears into the skin. I will not repurchase because my skin is too dry, but it would look very nice on younger skins.

My go to foundation. I've been using this for years. I don't like too much coverage and this just evens everything out and make it look fab. One tube lasts forever. It's also got SPF which is handy. If you had bad skin, perhaps you might want something heavier... but I like this light, no make up, my skin but better look.

on 1/24/2016 2:34:00 PM

I purchased this after getting my makeup done at a department store. I have mixed feelings about it. I am very low maintenance and basically wanted one product to even out my skin tone and make me look somewhat put together. I was told Alaska Light 2 would be my match (forgive me I have no idea if I am NC or NW or what number).
Pros: Coverage is sheer (which I expected; I wasn't looking for a "foundation"). I love the fact that it has sunscreen. It does even out my complexion. It doesn't seem to oxidize on my face. It does not break me out (shockingly, as almost everything does). I thought my skin was starting to look better after using it for a while.
Cons: I have to agree with other reviewers in the respect that it highlights dry patches and settles into lines and yet in oily areas looks really shiny after a few hours. I use it both with and without moisturizer underneath depending on winter or summer use.
Price seems expensive for a tinted moisturizer.

I would probably repurchase despite the cost although I'm sure there are other tinted moisturizers with sunscreen that provide sheer coverage at a fraction of the cost. However I don't want to waste time or money trying product after product.

I love this TM. I have not used foundation or powder in years. I only used concealer and blush. I'm now in my 40's and feel I need something to even out my skin tone without looking 'made up'. This is it!! Light coverage that just evens out my tone. I have acne prone skin that can be oily at times. This does not aggravate my skin, cause breakouts or make me look greasy, just natural.
I am half Hispanic, fair skin with yellow undertone. The color Alaska is PERFECT for me.

LOVE this product!!! Gives you an even look, soft, I wear Alaska and its not noticeable, I just can see perfection, its not full coverage, but is enough for a daily basis, for a natural and casual look without the look of being really make up. Its not when you use a more dense base and you can see your eyes like washed and you need more make up for balance, you can put just this and your skin will look beautiful and go to let your kid to the school. Im a mom and not always I have the time for a more detailed look, but with this you still achieve that polished skin, minimal effort. Besides the sunscreen its just a perfect match.
My skin its prone to breakthroughs, but this product didn't make it worst, I been usin this for 5 months and Im in love, I honestly dont think its pricey, because will last for a long time, its an investment of maybe twice a year for me, or less because I still have enough.
The packaging its Ok, its not my favorite, the matte black tends to keep fingerprints but its not big deal.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This was nice, but it wasn't any better than a drugstore tinted moisturizer. Actually, you could take a foundation you already have and dilute it with lotion...you'd get the same result. I guess the extra money is for the promised skin care benefits. If I knew the skin care benefits worked, I might try this again. If you must try this product, get a sample or buy the small size.