NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by age: 36-43
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.8

on 7/12/2018 6:18:00 AM

After looking for years for the perfect Tinted Moisturiser.........its over!
I am in love!
It is a none oily tinted cream therefore it is very creamy.
It s easy to apply.
Give me a none make up look
Sheer to light coverage
I have combo skin and it suits me well

on 5/30/2018 3:09:00 AM

This is great product. Unfortunately, the sales person at Sephora gave me the wrong colour for my complexion. It's much too light. But I like everything else about it. I just mix it with some darker foundation I have for the summer time and that solves the issue. I find this tinted moisturizer to have great colour payoff, good staying power and it has a buildable, medium coverage. It doesn't have a strong scent, but it does have some perfume. However, the scent doesn't linger. I put this on with a damp beauty blender and find that it goes on pretty flawlessly. Overall, I would buy this again, especially for the summer, but just not in the same shade.

on 2/19/2018 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This made my combo/clog prone skin super oily and shiny it also felt like I was wearing foundation (heavy). I’d recommend this for those that are dry/normal. I prefer my it cosmetics CC cream to this as it leaves me with a little glow but not oily. Coverage is medium.

on 1/21/2018 10:24:00 PM

I wear Groenland during summer when I need a bit of extra color. This is my favorite tinted moisturizer. Good, light coverage, spf, great color. Now I’m back living in Australia I get this shipped from the States.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like it, but I don't.
For the reference, my skin is normal to dry, slightly dehydrated and very sensitive.
It has nice sheer coverage, that looks like my skin but better. It's not moisturizing enough to be used on its own and directly emphasizes dry patches. In five hours, my skin starts looking too dry, and the product is worn off.
With the moisturizer, it does okay over my dry patches when I apply it, but in five hours tops, every part of my face that is usually dry becomes looking greasy. I used the same moisturizer with different foundations and never had this effect. Over the moisturizer, in five hours I can barely detect spot coverage of Nars. It becomes spotty and smears all over.
The staying power isn't there no matter how I use it.
The other thing is that it is fragranced and if I apply it anywhere near my eyes (not into the eyes!) my eyes will remain watery through all the day, though I haven't had any skin reaction to the product.

I don't think that it's okay for the product that is priced 45$+taxes to don't have a decent lasting power.

on 11/26/2017 6:21:00 PM

I liked this--it's quite yellow which somehow worked on my pink skin. Heavily orange scented, which was kind of nice.

But I had a reaction to something in this, my skin would be very hot and itchy. So in the trash it went.

on 11/25/2017 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

First let me say I am a dark skinned black woman with super oily skin. Heck you could fry chicken on it after a few hours with the amount of oil my sebaceous glands produce.

Well I wanted a light sheer coverage foundation, that I could use with my Ole Henricksen face wash, toner, Murad mattifier and Becca ever matte poorless priming perfector. With the help of Makeup Alley reviews I discovered Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer in the color Polynesia (Dark 1).

This is that life you hear me. I went all day and my makeup stayed on point! Now my nose was a little shine by the end of the day, but my RiRi Fenty blotting powder took care of that asap. This is what I have been missing. If you want a fresh look, not too made up, natural glow by all means try this out. I do suggest you use a mattifier and primer along with a good face regiman if you have oily skin as this does not absorb oil. Yet this right here is 💯all day!

on 10/27/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I use this is St. Moritz. I cant afford the full size so I use the travel size and sparingly.
The color match is awesome. It is a little heavy and so best for the fall/winter seasons. I find it pretty moisturizing and enjoy the feel of it when going on. Does not change color and doesn't get greasy looking.
However, the price is just too high. If this shade were available in the sheer glow foundation shades I would buy THAT and add moisturizer to it. But Nars can't make money from one that way. The second thing is the awful packaging. All of Nars packaging sucks tho.
Would I buy this again? I have again and again. It looks like my skin, and although it doesn't cover my skin issues (melasma ad=nd vitiligo) it evens out what it can and that's good enough. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't smell like anything weird. I like it
***UPDATE*** I still like the coverage and color match but the chemical sunscreen in this product really irritates my skin. Back to Luminous all day with a little drop of oil Ala Wayne Goss

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the natural dewy finish of this tinted moisturizer! It's a light to medium coverage that doesn't accentuate dry skin. The only downside is that I have to mix shades. I'm NW15-20 depending on the time of year, and I mix Terre Nueve with Groenland, approximately half and half. The shades between those two are too yellow for me. So many tinted moisturizers fall short in either the tint or the moisturizing department, but for me, Nars Pure Radiant strikes the perfect balance between the two.

**Updating only to comment that I won't be buying again, due to Nars change in cruelty-free status :(

A little about me, I'm over 40, with a fair complexion that leans slightly on the warm side. I have combination skin (oily chin, dry forehead and I'm a little sensitive to facial products, so I'm prone to flakiness. I really love this stuff! I would consider it more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer, as the coverage is good and it's not particularly moisturizing (I need a separate moisturizer underneath). It provides perfect coverage for me - it's a true light to medium coverage and very natural looking. I have tried several other foundations and this is the only one that matches my skin tone (I use Finland), doesn't oxidize, doesn't make my wrinkles or dry patches look more noticeable. I like to apply it with a beauty blender and lasts pretty much all day. Sometimes I need a little setting powder, but I do not need to use a primer with this. Now I will say it's expensive; however, the size of the tube is 1.9 oz and most foundations are 1.0 oz. So when you compare it by size it's comparable to other foundations.