NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by age: 30-35
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 5/11/2018 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly what I hoped it would be - medium coverage, holds up all day even with walking commutes to work, easy to apply, doesn't break me out. I love it! I had been using Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, but I wanted a bit more coverage, and the PC is a more matte finish (and can be/look dying). The finish of the NARS is dewy, but I consider it pretty close to a skin-like finish (and I still wear a thin layer of normal moisturizer underneath that I could skip if I wanted). I wear the color Terre Neuve which is a great match for me, way better than the average drugstore fair colors.

on 1/24/2018 6:24:00 AM

This has reached HG status for me! The coverage is very sheer (good for daily wear), works an excellent base for cream blush and won't break me out. It can be a bit drying sometimes, but it wears well over moisturizer too so that's not a problem. The color Finland matches my skintone perfectly.

on 1/21/2018 12:25:00 AM

I wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't find it very moisturizing, and I felt like it sat on top of my skin and looked cakey rather than smoothing out into a nice finish. It also emphasized my pores. On the plus side it didn't break me out. I think there are better options for the price.

on 12/3/2017 12:15:00 AM

The one and only! ❤️ Finland is my perfect match. The texture and coverage are a dream. I have purchased this many times, and on occasion have tried similar products from other brands because the grass-is-always-greener or whatever. But there is no point. Nars does it best.

on 6/19/2017 8:29:00 AM

Turned orange after an hour. Orange, orange, orange.

on 5/5/2017 4:41:00 AM

This is my all time go to "foundation". I have tried and tested so many foundations and TMs over the years. The NARS TM is the only one I love the most. It is light weight, moisturising and most skin like foundation or tint I have ever used. I first got introduced to the colour Cuzco it was dark but gave me such a glow I fell in love. I did find that the St Moritz matched me better but for some reason when mixed with Cuzco melts into my skin and looks like I'm not wearing foundation... All Day!

I am oily and acne prone but this does not break me out. The only thing I find is that I cannot moisturise too much prior to using this. I also have to make sure I blot during the day as this does not promise to control oils. But even at the end of the day my skin looks gorgeous and not cakey or like an oil slick. I usually blot and powder with MAC blotting powder (oily girl's best friend) .

The texture is like a light cream and has a slight lemon sent reminding me of a lemon tarte. I use my fingers to apply and it smooths out evenly with any form of application. I love this product and will definitely repurchase again and again.

I'm shade NC27-30 so find shade Alaska is perfect when I am NC27. This TM I find has better coverage than its competitor Laura Mercier. Being oriental, it provides just the perfect amount of a yellow undertone. It applies well with my fingers and evens skin tone. For my mild acne scars, I can either leave them or go over with concealer if I'm not lazy. The finish is dewy. I don't powder unless I intend to be out all day but for a quick pop out, this TM is fast and easy to apply. It has a pleasant scent to it (unlike All day luminous which is scent free). Perfect TM for low maintainence day needing just a little pick me up!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

After years of trial and error, I've always come back to using this tinted moisturizer. I'm very low maintenance (aka lazy) with my morning routine, so I will try to get away with the least amount of morning prep. My goal is to look well-rested with a healthy glow, so evening out my complexion is what I need and that is exactly what I get from this. I am Asian (Chinese) with a darker skin tone, and have normal skin that sometimes gets oily in the t-zone throughout the day. St. Moritz is the perfect match for me.

At first I didn't like how it didn't spread as easily all over my face so I mixed it with a bit of moisturizer, but I now apply it after a light moisturizer with my fingers and it spreads perfectly to my liking and gives me a very fresh, dewy-looking complexion. The moisturizer tint and texture just melts into my skin. I don't wear any powders on top of this because of the laziness, but I already like the way it looks on its own. If I wanted a more matte look I'd wear the velvet matte skin tint instead. And since it's already quite dewy imo, I tend to avoid wearing it in hot/humid weather because I'd end up looking like a human disco ball.

The product doesn't look/feel cakey at all for me. Sometimes I'll need to apply a bit extra regular moisturizer on my forehead and nose, but I sometimes have drier skin there. It also doesn't settle into any lines. It looks perfect and amazing for about 4-5 hours, but after that I'm needing some help in the t-zone oiliness area. Could be the fact that I don't use a powder? I should probably find out. I always get compliments about my skin when I'm wearing this. So, this is my HG tinted moisturizer! I use it ~3x a week on average (I'm factoring in non-wearing in the summer months) and it's lasted me about a year. So although it is a bit pricey, it makes sense for me in the long run.

To summarize:
1) Packaging - Squeeze bottle is great to make sure you get every last drop. It can fit into my small makeup case that I keep in my purse at all times.
2) Application - Fingers work perfectly fine to apply for me.
3) Consistency - Already thin and wet, but still doesn't spread as much to my liking when used on its own. Spreads well when applied over a moisturized face.
4) Coverage - Light to medium coverage. Helps even out my skin. Not using it to 'cover' anything.
5) Lasting power - Coverage lasts for 8+ hours, but definitely requires some powder etc for t-zone. Tube lasts about a year when used ~3x/week.

on 11/30/2016 10:55:00 AM

I don't understand how this gets such a high rating. It's very dry, difficult to apply, and doesn't really do the job. I noticed no evening skin tone, nothing. My Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer is SO much better for a fraction of the cost. Can't believe I splurged on this.

on 6/26/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Got this as a sample (nars peeps are very generous in giving away sample products ---in manila i mean). Its been awhile since the last time I used a tinted moisturizer and I was surprised by this! Since it really hot here in manila right after application it felt a bit sticky at first but once it settled wow the finish was amazeballs! To think that the shade I got was a tad dark for me the later on it adjusted accordingly to my skintone which i realllyyy love!!! Its light weight doesnt feel like youre wearing anything at all. But ofcourse the price is too steep so Im gonna think a hundred times first before I finally purchase the full size product.