NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by age: 30-35
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Was on the search for a less-oily alternative to Juice Beauty's CC Cream which I've been using for years - but which I've come to realize does leave a sheen on my skin which I then have to use LM's translucent powder over to try and mattify. Anyhow, I figured wouldn't it be great if I could skip the extra step in my routine and just find a less shiny alternative...? Enter Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: exactly the same SPF, dewy medium coverage (bot not overly so) and sufficient moisture for my skin without applying one separately beforehand. It also wears very well (10 hours and still staying put!) and I only need a spot of concealer after this to be all set to go. However it is doesn't give the 'glow' I get with Juice Beauty, which is probably because that one is full of organic ingredients and brighteners. Once I remove Nars my skin looks slightly dull. Not a deal-breaker for me and will continue to use whilst remaining on the look-out for something better.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 12/18/2018 4:43:00 PM

This is so bad I left work at 10:30am to go to Sephora to take it off and put something else on the first day I wore it.

My skin is NC15, slightly oily, and about average for sensitivity. This doesn’t moisturize at all—I wore it over regular moisturizer. My cheeks felt a little tight, but I thought it might go away after a couple hours. But they felt slightly tight and itchy until I took this off. Fortunately I only had a little redness that faded soon after removing it. Plus, after about 2 hours it looked awful on my cheeks—patchy and dry. It did look fine on my more oily t-zone, but it’s nothing special—it gives a little bit of coverage but doesn’t improve the overall appearance beyond that. For the price it should at least look better than $5 cover girl stuff. The only good thing I can say is that the palest color is a good match, not too orange like lots of TMs. But otherwise awful, it’s going back tomorrow.

on 12/14/2018 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

After years of looking for the perfect tinted moisturizer I finally found it. I have dry to combination skin and this tinted moisturizer makes my skin have a natural glow without looking oily. It has a creamy texture and it’s very light coverage. I dont like to wear foundation so this is perfect for evening out my skin and making it look healthy. I always keep a backup just in case.

on 5/11/2018 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly what I hoped it would be - medium coverage, holds up all day even with walking commutes to work, easy to apply, doesn't break me out. I love it! I had been using Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, but I wanted a bit more coverage, and the PC is a more matte finish (and can be/look dying). The finish of the NARS is dewy, but I consider it pretty close to a skin-like finish (and I still wear a thin layer of normal moisturizer underneath that I could skip if I wanted). I wear the color Terre Neuve which is a great match for me, way better than the average drugstore fair colors.

on 1/24/2018 6:24:00 AM

This has reached HG status for me! The coverage is very sheer (good for daily wear), works an excellent base for cream blush and won't break me out. It can be a bit drying sometimes, but it wears well over moisturizer too so that's not a problem. The color Finland matches my skintone perfectly.

on 1/21/2018 12:25:00 AM

I wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't find it very moisturizing, and I felt like it sat on top of my skin and looked cakey rather than smoothing out into a nice finish. It also emphasized my pores. On the plus side it didn't break me out. I think there are better options for the price.

on 12/3/2017 12:15:00 AM

The one and only! ❤️ Finland is my perfect match. The texture and coverage are a dream. I have purchased this many times, and on occasion have tried similar products from other brands because the grass-is-always-greener or whatever. But there is no point. Nars does it best.

on 6/19/2017 8:29:00 AM

Turned orange after an hour. Orange, orange, orange.

on 5/5/2017 4:41:00 AM

This is my all time go to "foundation". I have tried and tested so many foundations and TMs over the years. The NARS TM is the only one I love the most. It is light weight, moisturising and most skin like foundation or tint I have ever used. I first got introduced to the colour Cuzco it was dark but gave me such a glow I fell in love. I did find that the St Moritz matched me better but for some reason when mixed with Cuzco melts into my skin and looks like I'm not wearing foundation... All Day!

I am oily and acne prone but this does not break me out. The only thing I find is that I cannot moisturise too much prior to using this. I also have to make sure I blot during the day as this does not promise to control oils. But even at the end of the day my skin looks gorgeous and not cakey or like an oil slick. I usually blot and powder with MAC blotting powder (oily girl's best friend) .

The texture is like a light cream and has a slight lemon sent reminding me of a lemon tarte. I use my fingers to apply and it smooths out evenly with any form of application. I love this product and will definitely repurchase again and again.

I'm shade NC27-30 so find shade Alaska is perfect when I am NC27. This TM I find has better coverage than its competitor Laura Mercier. Being oriental, it provides just the perfect amount of a yellow undertone. It applies well with my fingers and evens skin tone. For my mild acne scars, I can either leave them or go over with concealer if I'm not lazy. The finish is dewy. I don't powder unless I intend to be out all day but for a quick pop out, this TM is fast and easy to apply. It has a pleasant scent to it (unlike All day luminous which is scent free). Perfect TM for low maintainence day needing just a little pick me up!