NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by age: 25-29
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.1

I have to agree with one reviewer that this brad gave my face an acne I’ve never seen before . NARS ? More like scars ..
yet I also agree with the women who gave it a 5. It gives a natural dewy glow. Like if your pregnant & in love. But when you wash your face , you’ll reveal a teen who works at a pizza parlor.
Maybe it’s not for all skin types.
Really wish I could finish the bottle.

This is my holy grail tinted moisturizer. I am extremely fair with pink undertones and I am able to get a great color match with NARS. I have combo skin and the finish can be too dewy. With a primer/setting spray I am able to get a gorgeous satin finish that lasts for 8 hours.

on 2/13/2018 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovelovelove this! Gives a truly radiant glow, makes skin look more flawless without masking it. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/1/2018 10:48:00 AM

I am in the shade ALASKA Light 2. I was looking for something that I can wear on a daily basis that is not full coverage. This tinted moisturizer does the job. The only problem I have is that after a few hours my T Zone gets super oily. I wear glasses so the area where the rim lands on my cheeks gets oily as well. I am going to continue to use it and just powder my T Zone when needed. The price is tad too high but it’s worth it

I really really really wanted to love this-- I thought I had finally found my HG, and had read so many lovely reviews on how classic and dependable this is. But alas--- it broke me out :( Badly. And it's pretty obvious that it's the culprit, stopped using 2 days ago and my breakouts are already way less inflamed. Plus, it kind of made me shiny/ my makeup slippery, and my skin is dry/ thirsty AF so that's saying something.

on 12/16/2017 9:03:00 PM

A very small amount on my cheeks before heading to the gym keeps my exercise induced beetroot redness at bay in the most undetectable, natural of ways. Need I say more?

I do avoid dry patches as unless I’ve very heavily moisturised, it clings. Though I should say in my experience, most do to some degree.

on 10/25/2017 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have mixed feelings about this product. I have it in the lightest shade, and the color is quite beautiful -- it has a somewhat peachy, but neutral undertone, which is difficult to find in pale shades -- and it really brightens up the complexion. Coverage is light to medium and is buildable to a point. Wear is comfortable, though it doesn't replace a moisturizer (for reference, my skin is sensitive, quite dehydrated, but also acne prone due to hormones). All in all, upon first application, it looks very nice, though not the most natural, skin like finish. The finish itself is radiant matte, rather than greasy or altogether flat. It does, however, settle into lines and highlight dry patches despite my aggressive use of hydrating serum, facial oil and moisturizer. It's not a bad product, and if your skin texture is quite good but you're looking for something that will even out redness or discoloration, you will absolutely love this. However, I don't think it plays well with troubled skin texture, and it does look like makeup, which is not what I'm trying to achieve with a tinted moisturizer. The packaging is fine: a squeeze tube, rubberized in that Nars style that attracts dirt, and the price is what you'd expect from the brand. All in all, while this is a decent product that I will use up, it's not particularly great for my needs, especially for the price point, and I will not repurchase. Back to Korean BB Creams I go.

on 10/22/2017 2:02:00 PM

I've been using this for about two years now and it's easily my absolute favourite product. I've never been into the heaviness of a full foundation and this is just... Fantastic! It's like my skin but a thousand times better : the coverage is pretty light, but the way it reflects light just makes you look super fresh. I get compliments on my skin all the time and it's literally just this. I love you, Nars tinted moisturizer. Don't ever change.

on 10/11/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was hoping to love this but I didn't. It left my face looking shiny and it felt sticky and heavy. I would not recommend this for combination or oily skin

on 9/14/2017 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff! My shade is martinique, and it's dead on. It lasts all day, and I don't have any breakout issues.