NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.2

on 9/2/2018 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I switched to this because of all the positive reviews but I’m so disappointed. I think this looks beautiful on the skin. It gives a nice, radiant glow but this breaks me out so badly. I never get cystic acne but it’s all over my face. I used this when I went to Europe for a couple weeks and my skin is worse than it has ever been. I’m currently using a topical to help with all the scarring and underlying bumps. I don’t even feel comfortable leaving my house without makeup bc my skin looks so bad. I wasn’t sure that this was the product that was breaking me out, but I tried it again a few days ago and I have FOUR new painful pimples forming. Sooo disappointed that this didn’t work for me :/

on 3/3/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love the fact that this is not comedogenic. It’s very light and I use the tiniest bit, and still gives a really nice coverage. Doesn’t make me too oily at all (I’m slightly oily on the t Zone). The only con is that it oxidizes. I did purchase a slightly lighter shade and it works wonders overall.

Expensive, but worth the money!

This tinted moisturizer glides on smoooothly on my skin and the finish is really natural, with a very subtle glow. It is really moisturizing and lightweight on skin too, which is good for winter! I use it in the summer too, and I normally set it with powder. You can keep layering it on and it will never look cakey on the skin. Recommend for dry to combination skin :)

on 12/9/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

EDIT: I didn’t get Groenland and St Moritz lol people on the tester counters mixed up the tubes & placed them in the wrong place. I got Alaska and Cuzco lol. Alaska matches me very well.

I’ve never liked tinted moisturisers much and have always been partial to foundation, but lately I’ve been trying to go foundation-free as I work on my skincare. I thought maybe it might be time to try tinted moisturiser again - and boy, they’ve come a long way since the greasy, covered-literally-nothing days!

Pros:
- Coverage. I’m normally acne-prone but I haven’t been breaking out too much so I don’t desire a full-coverage makeup base now. I want a more natural look, so I like this. I wouldn’t say it covered nothing either. The coverage is definitely there.
- Good colour match. Thank God I got samples from Mecca Cosmetics before buying because the shade I thought I was (St Moritz) ended up being too dark for me! The shade lighter than that (Groenland) ended up suiting me quite well even though it’s supposed to have a neutral pink/peachy tone (my skin is more yellow toned). I think if you’re an NC30-35 St Moritz would match, but right now I’m more of an NC25-30 and Groenland suits me better.
- Application is easy. I use my fingers. It works.
- Not greasy like other tinted moisturisers I’ve tried. My face can get a bit shiny after a few hours but if I powder up after application, it doesn’t do that. Then again, my skin isn’t too oily. It also hasn’t broken me out (yet?)
- Has SPF. Doesn’t make a huge difference for me since I choose to wear SPF underneath any makeup anyway but to those who rely on their base makeup for SPF, this is a good option. May want to stay if your skin doesn’t like chemical sunscreens. This has that.

Cons:
- Can emphasise dry patches, even minor ones. But I do find that if I apply this straight after my skincare, it doesn’t seem to do that as much.
- Still need to use a concealer for particularly dark PIH or pimples. What can I say though? This is a tinted moisturiser, so of course coverage will be quite light.
- The price haha retails for around $60 in Australia.

All in all, I would most likely buy the actual tube once my sample has run out. I’m not exactly enthused by the price and having it cling to dry patches, but I think the pros outweigh the cons in terms of what I’m personally looking for in a tinted moisturiser.

on 12/3/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is A nice tinted moisturizer. It gives great coverage and does not look cakey at all. It does get shiny on my oily skin. I would not repurchase because I can't seem to find a good shade for myself and it is too expensive to buy two shades to try to color match. Would definitely recommend for drier skin types and if you can find a good color match. It's a shame because it seems to be the perfect low maintenance makeup product for busy mornings.

on 6/4/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

When I put this on my skin looks really nice and hydrated sometimes even glowy (without setting with powder). I don't really need to use a primer but I do anyway to make it last. I use it when I need a little coverage, and it lasts all day without getting greasy. I use the shade Cuba and I usually put a translucent powder on top so that way I could apply a powder bronzer. I would recommend this to people with dry to normal skin, and someone who doesn't want a lot of coverage, it also has SPF 30 so it's great for outdoor days and even to work! However, it does have a slight flashback so I would not recommend wearing this to a night time event.

on 4/23/2017 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably my favourite tinted moisturiser of all time. I am between NC 20-25 and find Alaska to be a pretty good match - when I'm at my palest I could probably go down a shade, but I don't mind going slightly darker with my tinted moisturisers. Most of the shades tend to run pretty yellow but I believe they've added some more neutral shades in recent years.

One thin layer gives light coverage, but you can definitely build this up to a medium coverage with a second layer - it gives more coverage than many other TMs I've tried. The finish is a slightly dewy/satin appearance and lasting power is decent (I can get a full work/school day out of it and it looks pretty good by the end of the day). I usually pair it with my NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder for everyday or my Cargo HD powder when I want more coverage and longevity. To increase lasting power I'll also add a primer - this TM plays well with pretty much any primer I've tried it with.

The first time I realised this was a HG product was on a trip to Thailand. It lasted amazingly well in 30+ degrees heat and humidity and it became an everyday go-to during my trip. I have dry skin and find this product to be so forgiving and smoothing on my skin, and often when I'm wearing this TM, I'll receive compliments about how 'healthy' my skin looks. I am constantly trying new base products because I am obsessed with foundation but I always come back to this one.

on 9/22/2016 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

WORST PRODUCT EVER! If you have combo to oily skin I'd advise you to stay away from this product. Nars products tend to contain high amounts of oil, and if you have skin like mine your skin will not agree!! This broke me out with cystic acne I've never had, due to it's excess oil clogging up the oil in my skin! Waste of money

on 7/16/2016 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am CRAZY for this because it works with my hectic mornings and it has SPF in it. I use a serum for my acne and then put this on top. There's a pretty limited shade selection, but annapurina works for me. It has impressive coverage (medium) and it feels like it gets absorbed into my skin. It doesn't make me break out or make my face feel oily as the day goes on. If I have a little bit more time, I can put on some setting powder and put my makeup routine on top. I think it's worth the price tag because I honestly feel like it's so unique and I wear sunscreen everyday.

on 5/15/2016 9:20:00 PM

I just finished a whole tube of this and I LOVE IT.

This is actually my first ever tinted moisturiser. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really really like the finish of the product. I'm using this in the shade Alaska. I like how it leaves my skin looking luminous without looking and feeling greasy. It also looks natural and feels lightweight. I have combination/oily skin and most of the time, my skin looks oily by the end of the day. With this product, I do feel a little greasy at the end of the day but it doesn't look greasy when I look at the mirror.

I also find that with this product a little goes a long way so the whole tube really lasts for a while for me. I use one or one and a half dot, depending on the coverage that I want, and it covers my whole face. One layer of the foundation gives a light coverage. You can build the product if you want a fuller coverage.

Overall, I really like this product and couldn't recommend it highly enough! x