Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

on 4/27/2016 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite eyeliner brush. It is more precise than my MAC brush that I now use for my eyebrows. It is absolutely amazing! It is quite stiff but not tóó stiff. It is incredibly precise. I prefer slanted eyeliner brushes over brushes that are small yet round (if you understand what I mean) because it is so much easier to make a winged eyeliner. The bristles don't flare out either. And if they do (because I've been clumsy) it is very easy to correct them. I've had mine for YEARS and it is still my favourite out there. I'm afraid it is discontinued in Europe, so if you can still get your hands on it, do it!! In fact, I might just buy 3 back-ups for it because I love it that much! I don't know what I would do without this one.

EDIT: I just found out that the previous version is discontinued (that I was talking about) and that a new, mint-coloured version came in its place, that looks very much alike. It's supposed to be an improved version. I will try that one and update if it's better!

on 11/8/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this eyeliner brush 2 years ago...and it still works like a charm! The fibers are good quality and works efficiently with gel and liquid eyeliners! With a price of $2! Can't go wrong with that, definitely repurchase in the future.

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/16/2015 1:25:00 PM

absolute love that brush

on 10/16/2015 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My favourite brush, cheap, small and very very precise for applying eye-liner, I usually use my eye-shadow as eye-liner en with this brush I can put it right between my lashes.
it is better then my Real Techniques brush which is big en floppy.

It comes with a small plastic map.

I never though a cheap angled brush could work so well. This brush perfectly compliments the Essence Gel Eyeliner. The gel eyeliner is amazing and so is this angled brush. Best of all they are both seriously inexpensive. Highly recommend both products.

on 5/9/2015 5:27:00 PM

I luv this brush I use it for my elf cream eye liner it's amazing it gets the job done and it only cost 2 bucks

on 5/9/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It was ok until I tried to wash it and all of the bristles fell off. I wouldn't recommend it even if it's cheap. I'd much rather recommend their powder brush, that one looks so pretty and can be used for blusher as well, plus it doesn't shed.

on 12/22/2014 9:07:00 PM

This is my HG brow brush- the only thing I use for filling in my brows (with Quo brow powder). I've been using it for over three years, originally purchased because the price was great. I've bought a few over those years (from when they used to be pink, to the current purple brush), because I felt my current one must be getting worn out, but comparing the new and old ones reveals they don't really get worn out. So I have a few extra, for spacing out cleaning and using with other makeup.

I find that it's stiff enough without being too hard, and has just enough give. The length is great, too. It gives nice clean lines and I can get it thin enough. Cleaning hasn't given me any problems, though I am possibly over-gentle with my brushes.

I've also used this for gel liner (the intended purpose), and find it really suitable for that, as well. I'm more into it as a brow brush because I've used it daily for so long. I've recommended it in person because this brush is so great.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this brush is great for gel eyeliner cheap and firm but not so hard it hurts

on 8/19/2014 9:48:00 PM

I'm so obsessed, I use this brush with my Maybelline gel eyeliner and IT IS AMAZING!!! Very high quality, got one for my sister too but I'm planning to grab another one or two for myself just because I really don't like cleaning it everyday. (Although I still use it dirty for another day) It's sooo easy to do the perfect cat eye and I can create the thinnest lines with it. I would highly recommend!