Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

on 10/27/2017 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have 3 of these. They are multi purpose brushes and they work amazingly for all of the tasks. I use it for applying eyebrow powder, gel eyeliner, eyeshadow, can be used to spot conceal as well. Very precise. I have the mint green ones.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I thought the cream eyeliners I use are just so bad but ever since i bought this I made them work. It made it so easier to glide plus it is definitely precise! This brush is so thin you can definitely make a very crisp eyeliner with this! It's so cheap and it's what I've been looking for on an eyeliner brush! I've had this for more than two years now and I don't really use it as much because I don't really apply eyeliners everyday but if mine is already flimsy I'd definitely buy this again! It's the cheapest precise eyeliner on the market and yet it works so amazingly! Highly recommend! (PS the one I have is the green one)

on 4/27/2016 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite eyeliner brush. It is more precise than my MAC brush that I now use for my eyebrows. It is absolutely amazing! It is quite stiff but not tóó stiff. It is incredibly precise. I prefer slanted eyeliner brushes over brushes that are small yet round (if you understand what I mean) because it is so much easier to make a winged eyeliner. The bristles don't flare out either. And if they do (because I've been clumsy) it is very easy to correct them. I've had mine for YEARS and it is still my favourite out there. I'm afraid it is discontinued in Europe, so if you can still get your hands on it, do it!! In fact, I might just buy 3 back-ups for it because I love it that much! I don't know what I would do without this one.

EDIT: I just found out that the previous version is discontinued (that I was talking about) and that a new, mint-coloured version came in its place, that looks very much alike. It's supposed to be an improved version. I will try that one and update if it's better!

UPDATE: The mint version is actually even better!! And more precise!! Love!!

on 11/8/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this eyeliner brush 2 years ago...and it still works like a charm! The fibers are good quality and works efficiently with gel and liquid eyeliners! With a price of $2! Can't go wrong with that, definitely repurchase in the future.

on 10/16/2015 1:25:00 PM

absolute love that brush

on 3/4/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

If you want an affordable,precise and easy-to-use eyeliner brush then you've found it! I think this is the best eyeliner brush that I currently own and I use it on a daily basis.It also works really really good on the brows,if you use brow gel to fill them.Thumbs up for this brush!

on 5/9/2015 5:27:00 PM

I luv this brush I use it for my elf cream eye liner it's amazing it gets the job done and it only cost 2 bucks

I never though a cheap angled brush could work so well. This brush perfectly compliments the Essence Gel Eyeliner. The gel eyeliner is amazing and so is this angled brush. Best of all they are both seriously inexpensive. Highly recommend both products.

on 5/9/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It was ok until I tried to wash it and all of the bristles fell off. I wouldn't recommend it even if it's cheap. I'd much rather recommend their powder brush, that one looks so pretty and can be used for blusher as well, plus it doesn't shed.

on 10/16/2015 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My favourite brush, cheap, small and very very precise for applying eye-liner, I usually use my eye-shadow as eye-liner en with this brush I can put it right between my lashes.
it is better then my Real Techniques brush which is big en floppy.

It comes with a small plastic map.

Popular Makeup Brushes