Waxelene- The Petroleum Jelly Alternative

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

Organic soybean oil, 100% natural beeswax, organic rosemary oil, 100% natural vitamin E oil

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using this product for about 4 years now, as a healthy alternative to petroleum. Before this, I used the Un-Petroleum product available at WFs.

What I use this for mainly is: lip balm, DIY lipscrub (blend with a small pinch of coconut sugar), night time foot treatment and I use it to turn powder eyeshadow and blush into a luminous cream.

I have always had the jar, but in the last year they've brought it out in tubes. I especially enjoy the pocket-sized travel tube that they have at natural food stores. I now have a couple circulating in my handbag, makeup bag and gym bag.

It's also great for taming rogue eyebrow hairs in a pinch. I don't detect a smell and I have a pretty good sniffer, so it can't be that obvious if it does indeed have one.

What else? Oh, it's awesomely cheap. The other day Sprouts had the biggest jar on sale for $9.99...it was what I would consider a Costco-sized jar. Seems to go on sale enough to make it worth it, economically speaking.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this in lieu of Lucas Papaw because it truly is all natural. It is very hydrating and smooth. The only annoying aspect is the smell, but the product is so good that I'm willing to overlook that. I like to use it on my lips before bed, to groom my brows, remove lipstick, add a little sheen to my eyelids and brow bone, and anywhere that needs some extra nourishment.

Popular Lotions / Creams