Waxelene- The Petroleum Jelly Alternative

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

Organic soybean oil, 100% natural beeswax, organic rosemary oil, 100% natural vitamin E oil

I got this product as a gift. It's definitely a lot more lightweight than vaseline and feels great. Just not 100% sure if I would buy it myself again because Aquaphor is a lot cheaper and has the same healing properties, plus mineral oil so I'm not sure it's worth the price difference. But this product itself is great and I love how it feels on my face.

Terrific stuff! After a terrible experience with a limeade stand and burned skin, my daughter used waxelene to promote healing. I think it definitely helped reduce her scaring. I use it daily as a makeup remover and overall moisturizer-especially on elbows, knees, neck and lips. It has never caused me to breakout and my skin loves it.

I have been looking for a natural product to replace the petroleum jelly I had used for years on my hands at night (had no idea just how horrible that stuff was)! I was beyond happy to have found Waxelene!!! The texture and color are indeed similar to petroleum jelly, but it is all-natural and smells amazing (a light herbal/rosemary scent). I apply this at night, and in the morning my hands are incredibly smooth and soft! It applies clear, glides on easily, and is very thick in consistency (if you're looking for something to absorb quickly, this is not it). It comes in a 2oz container with a screw-on lid (see above photo). The price ($6.99) is very reasonable considering the quality ingredients and how long it lasts. Used nightly on my hands, one jar lasted me about 4-5 months (since it spreads so easily a little bit goes a long way).
According to their website, there are a ton of other uses for this product (Skin moisturizing, protection, and lubrication, protection from chafing, friction, and wind burn, eczema, make-up removal, hair texture aides, after sun, diaper irritation, aftershave, etc).
I purchased this from Natural Joy Beauty (link: http://www.naturaljoybeauty.com/servlet/the-553/Waxelene-The-Petroleum-Jelly/Detail)

Popular Lotions / Creams