Waxelene- The Petroleum Jelly Alternative

Filtered by skin type : Oily

Price: $

Price: $

Organic soybean oil, 100% natural beeswax, organic rosemary oil, 100% natural vitamin E oil

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this in lieu of Lucas Papaw because it truly is all natural. It is very hydrating and smooth. The only annoying aspect is the smell, but the product is so good that I'm willing to overlook that. I like to use it on my lips before bed, to groom my brows, remove lipstick, add a little sheen to my eyelids and brow bone, and anywhere that needs some extra nourishment.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has the most amazing true honey scent to my nose! I love it. I picked this up at wholefoods in the baby section. It's soy based and has a good ingredient list. I spread a bit in my palms and emulsify in order for it to become an oil. Sinks in my skin easily and really softens the skin. All purpose if you ask me. I have used this on dry cuticles and feet, ends of my hair, dry patches on my body, as a lip balm, and on my elbows. It worked great for all of them. If you are looking for a greener alternative to vaseline then this is it. I like this better than unpetroleum by Alba botanica.

Popular Lotions / Creams