OPI Save Me

OPI Save Me

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I get this polish at a discount at Armstrong and I'm glad about it! This nail polish has glitter on glitter on glitter. The shine is so pretty I can play in a ray of light just to watch my nails sparkle.

Here is a cued up excerpt of Save Me being applied to my nails. I'm a fan!

on 8/16/2013 10:49:00 PM

This nail polish looks very beautiful on nails, I really like it...but what I dislike is that it chips off very soon with or without top coat, I believe that happens because it is glitter and it has flakes in it which makes it rough and it feel sandy without top coat, so that makes it chip...but overall it looks beautiful on nails.
Tip: don't use allot of the glitter polish if you have a color under, that won't make the color under show.

on 3/12/2012 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow, this has TONS of glitter! :O

This is from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection and has tons of silver microglitter along with blue and holographic bar glitter.

It's extremely shiny and I love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it. The only thing that bothers me a little is the bar glitter. While it's very pretty, it sometimes sticks up and it's fairly annoying. I need to use maybe 2 coats of topcoat to make it less "rough".

However, I still love it and will purchase again (if I can find it, seems to be sold out wherever I go!)

on 3/11/2012 11:35:00 AM

Really beautiful polish, but it has it's problems.

I was instantly attracted to save me when I saw pictures of the bottles of polish. I've never seen so many kinds of glitter packed into one bottle before! I knew I had to have it.

It can be worn on its own if you're willing to put 4 to 5 coats on and spot dab any empty spots with glitter. I prefer to wear it over creme shades, especially dark ones.

My biggest issue with this polish is the bar glitter. It sticks up all over the place and even with several layers of top coat I still snag my pantyhose or anything else I'm touching.

I like the holographic aspect to the glitter, but think I'll stick with flakies that are more flat.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this glitter! Have never tried a polish with bar glitter in so I was pleasantly surprised. Although some of the bars do stick up, its never been a problem or gotten caught on anything.
I love Save Me on its own, only take two coats to cover the whole nail. I always recieve compliments when wearing this polish.

on 7/6/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This polish is the perfect clubbing nail polish! Reflects so much, super pretty and shinny.
But I would expect to only wear it one night. It's pretty bad at chipping.
I type a lot and try to wear nail polishes that can handle hitting the sides of keys and this one definitely doesn't hold up.
When painting it do your best to not let any of the glitter hang over the edge.
Glitter is small silver, with blue and holo bar glitter. Clear polish.

on 2/24/2012 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is an interesting polish. It's the only one I purchased from the Nicki Minaj collection. The holographic bar glitter totally makes this polish worth it. Perhaps it's best used as a topper, then finished off with a few coats of top coat. I added two coats of "Save Me" over China Glaze Ahoy, it looked fab.

A few tips for keeping bar glitter smooth:
With a few strategic swipes of the brush, rearrange the bar glitter so it doesn't hang off the edge of your nail. Also, just give it a minute to dry and then lightly pat down any stray bars that seem to be sticking up before adding a clear top coat to "Save Me." Then, you're good to go.

It's too fun to pass up as it's not so difficult to remove like other glitters. I recommend it if you don't have any holographic bar glitter polishes and feel the need for one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is a hit or miss from what i have heard, but i personally really enjoy this. I think it looks great over creams and especially over dark colors because then it makes the holographic bar glitters and the micro silver glitter really show up. try this over black! it looks great and very unique!

on 2/27/2012 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE THIS!
Although it takes 4 coats to get an opaque layer, it looks so sparkly and beautiful in the end! Got lots of compliments with this one. One thing though - it is a b**ch to take off! (my advice - use the aluminium foil method)

on 2/10/2012 6:53:00 PM

The bars stick out and get snagged on everything. Had to file them down...Still coarse after topcoat.

Colour/glitter wasn't too fantastic either, both on it's own or over polish.

Popular Polishes