Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick

3.1

Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olyethylene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Egetable Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Oryza Sativa Cera/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Il Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Jojoba Esters, Tribehenin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mel/Honey, Peg-8, Qua/Water, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol [N2007/A].

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This isn’t terribly expensive (um, hi ByTerry!!), I liked the Nuxe in the pot so decided to give this a go. It smells like chocolate orange candy bars! I really like it. My lips are never bare & this is a great treat to have in your bag. I find it more sanitary than dipping my finger into the pot. But pot is more moisturizing so it’s a toss up. I got mine off eBay. I’ll probably get another when I get some disposable income or when I lose it inevitably i lose a lot of makeup products they go into tie swirling black hole vortex of entropy where mates of socks go after being laundered. Lawd have mercy!! This feels good on the lips. I think once I use the top layer it will soften up. Like an overspray sort of. #winning

on 11/20/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because of all the glowing reviews I'd seen. I like that it has a tapered edge seen more on lipsticks than the rounded tops of most lip balms. The package is no-fuss but closes securely and doesn't pop open in a bag. The scent is nice and light and reminds me of citrus peels versus artificial orange.

The product itself is hard-textured and dragged on my lips when I first tried to use it. After sticking it in my pants pocket to warm it up, it did go on a little easier but required more pressure than I'm used to. I ran it back and forth over my lips 4 or 5 times, wearing down the tube but barely feeling like I had any balm on my lips. It feels thin and dry and while it felt nice while I was putting it on, is waxy and leaves my lips feeling more parched and thirsty within ten minutes than with no balm at all.

on 10/28/2017 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you are looking for this to be similar to the Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm then think again. It is a nice matte lip moisturizing stick with a slight scent (orange and honey) and is very convenient to keep with you on the go. It isn’t as thick as the balm but it is ideal for wearing as a conditioning layer under lipstick. On its own this is disappointing. It seems to wear off in less than 10 minutes and actually leaves my lips in dire need of more lip balm. I am using it up but only as a pre-lipstick layer and will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Meh... I wanted to love this product as I've loved the lip balm in the jar by the same brand, but it's just not the same.
This leaves a waxy layer on the lips without really moisturizing, lasts max 20-30 minutes and ends up leaving my lips dry and flaky.
It's not the worst I've tried but for the price it's just not worth it. If you need a good lip balm, try the one in the jar.

on 7/5/2017 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

not my fave, the jar is more moisturizing for my cracked lips. but it is so small and convenient to bring this on the go (you can put this on your bag, or even on your jeans pocket). the quality of this product is not the same with the jar packaging one. probably i would search for another lipbalm in stick version that is more moisturizing than this

this product is okay, not as moisturizing as I expect as I tried the pot version first. it gives a shiny finish that lasts for a short while, but then again it feels a bit waxy on the lips.

on 7/9/2016 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not the worst balm I've used but not worth the $9cad I paid. This is just meh, not that moisturizing doesn't last that long on my lips. I like a thicker longer lasting balm for bedtime and this just doesn't cut it. Would not repurchase.

on 8/16/2016 10:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is just not that good... It's not terrible but it was almost 10 dollars and I've used way way better chap sticks for way cheaper. This is just waxy and sits on top of my lips.

on 8/1/2016 1:53:00 AM

I bought this thinking it was a stick version of the balm that comes in a jar from the same line, but this is different. While the jar version is incredibly moisturizing, a LOT more than this stick, I like this stick, too. First off, while it is not as thick as the jar version, it is still fairly moisturizing and easier to use in the daytime: it sinks quickly into lips with a few swipes and goes pretty well with lipsticks on top. I mean, who wants to take out a jar and paste that thick formula on their lips in the daytime, anyway? The finish is a lot shinier than the jar formula, but because it sinks into lips and is lighter, it doesn`t affect my lipstick too much. It has a very light fragrance of honey that goes away quickly. I wouldn`t use this at night or if I was prepping my lips for a particularly drying, matte lipstick: for that I still prefer the jar Nuxe balm. As a daytime lip balm though, this is just fine. Agree with the previous reviewers that the packaging is total crap.

on 7/1/2016 4:06:00 PM

I used up one tube of this. I thought it would be like the jar version, but it's not. It is a very, very light version of the balm. It's slick, shiny, and doesn't provide much moisture. The packaging is really retro (petal pink) and light plastic, so not very durable. If you want a lip balm in stick form, try the Fresh lip butter in the bronze tube.