Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick

3.1

Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olyethylene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Egetable Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Oryza Sativa Cera/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Il Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Jojoba Esters, Tribehenin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mel/Honey, Peg-8, Qua/Water, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol [N2007/A].

on 8/16/2016 10:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is just not that good... It's not terrible but it was almost 10 dollars and I've used way way better chap sticks for way cheaper. This is just waxy and sits on top of my lips.

on 8/1/2016 1:53:00 AM

I bought this thinking it was a stick version of the balm that comes in a jar from the same line, but this is different. While the jar version is incredibly moisturizing, a LOT more than this stick, I like this stick, too. First off, while it is not as thick as the jar version, it is still fairly moisturizing and easier to use in the daytime: it sinks quickly into lips with a few swipes and goes pretty well with lipsticks on top. I mean, who wants to take out a jar and paste that thick formula on their lips in the daytime, anyway? The finish is a lot shinier than the jar formula, but because it sinks into lips and is lighter, it doesn`t affect my lipstick too much. It has a very light fragrance of honey that goes away quickly. I wouldn`t use this at night or if I was prepping my lips for a particularly drying, matte lipstick: for that I still prefer the jar Nuxe balm. As a daytime lip balm though, this is just fine. Agree with the previous reviewers that the packaging is total crap.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/9/2016 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not the worst balm I've used but not worth the $9cad I paid. This is just meh, not that moisturizing doesn't last that long on my lips. I like a thicker longer lasting balm for bedtime and this just doesn't cut it. Would not repurchase.

on 7/1/2016 4:06:00 PM

I used up one tube of this. I thought it would be like the jar version, but it's not. It is a very, very light version of the balm. It's slick, shiny, and doesn't provide much moisture. The packaging is really retro (petal pink) and light plastic, so not very durable. If you want a lip balm in stick form, try the Fresh lip butter in the bronze tube.

I suffer from really dry lips and nothing works ..... apart from this! Amazing keeps my lips hydrated all day which just a couple of quick swipes on. When I apply at night, I wake up in the morning with lovely soft lips! I don't find it to greasy and like the consistency, works well with a good quality lip stick over it. My new favourite find ❤️

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have never tried the famous reve de miel in the pot, as it is more expensive (even though you do get significantly more product) and I don't usually like pot lip balms due to hygiene, but I absolutely love this product. A moisturizing lip balm with a unique matte finish. Effects of hydration last well on me, and I appreciate the smell/slight taste (upon application only, not lingering) of chocolate orange- more light orange than chocolate, and I usually don't like orange fragrance in beauty products/bath and body perfume. But I enjoy this.

I still want to try the balm in the pot, as I am such a fan of the sticks, but nearly everyone says the pots are far superior and many even hate the stick and love the pot. So we'll see, but I will repurchase this. Also, another small point, I love the lipstick shape of the bullet of this lip balm. I have never seen this before, but it allows one to cover the whole mouth especially the corners and edges, with the balm much more easily than the usual round top of most if not all other lip balms, or the slanted round edge of most colored tinted lip balms or sheer lipsticks like the Almost lipsticks by Clinique, the Ultimate Suede and some other subbrand lipsticks by Revlon. So well done Nuxe.

Hm, a descent lip balm. Not too greasy, even on the dry side. It wouldn't be sufficient in cold harsh weather, but it's a good overnight balm that gives you soft lips in the morning.

The only thing I like is its smell. It doesn't work well on my lips. I just bought nuxe reve de miel lip balm hours ago and I think it's much more better.

on 1/14/2015 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Did nothing for me. It just "sits" on lips, doesn't moisturize at all! I really don't get where all the rave reviews are coming from.

I can't believe I bought 3!!

on 10/15/2013 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm surprised this got such an average rating. I have very dry chapped lips and i hate lipbalms containing mineral oil or petrolatum. Decided to try this because, knowing the pot version from Nuxe has fantastic reviews but i just hated dipping my fingers into pot, so unsanitary...

This applies smoothly onto lips, its not glossy or shiny compared to ie. Fresh's lipbalms. It leaves the lips looking moisted without looking shiny. Very moisturizing, with natural ingredients and smells lightly citrus.

The packaging is made of very light plastic, does not look very appealing, but i don't mind because its so practical and good quality. I love the lipstick packaging because its so convenient to use.

Its also pretty affordable, to my surprise considering the quality.

Overall i really liked this and it really works.

Ingredients: