3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Meh... I wanted to love this product as I've loved the lip balm in the jar by the same brand, but it's just not the same. This leaves a waxy layer on the lips without really moisturizing, lasts max 20-30 minutes and ends up leaving my lips dry and flaky. It's not the worst I've tried but for the price it's just not worth it. If you need a good lip balm, try the one in the jar.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

4 years ago

This is just not that good... It's not terrible but it was almost 10 dollars and I've used way way better chap sticks for way cheaper. This is just waxy and sits on top of my lips.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

from

4 years ago

I bought this thinking it was a stick version of the balm that comes in a jar from the same line, but this is different. While the jar version is incredibly moisturizing, a LOT more than this stick, I like this stick, too. First off, while it is not as thick as the jar version, it is still fairly moisturizing and easier to use in the daytime: it sinks quickly into lips with a few swipes and goes pretty well with lipsticks on top. I mean, who wants to take out a jar and paste that thick formula on their lips in the daytime, anyway? The finish is a lot shinier than the jar formula, but because it sinks into lips and is lighter, it doesn`t affect my lipstick too much. It has a very light fragrance of honey that goes away quickly. I wouldn`t use this at night or if I was prepping my lips for a particularly drying, matte lipstick: for that I still prefer the jar Nuxe balm. As a daytime lip balm though, this is just fine. Agree with the previous reviewers that the packaging is total crap.

About reviewer (916 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Not the worst balm I've used but not worth the $9cad I paid. This is just meh, not that moisturizing doesn't last that long on my lips. I like a thicker longer lasting balm for bedtime and this just doesn't cut it. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

I used up one tube of this. I thought it would be like the jar version, but it's not. It is a very, very light version of the balm. It's slick, shiny, and doesn't provide much moisture. The packaging is really retro (petal pink) and light plastic, so not very durable. If you want a lip balm in stick form, try the Fresh lip butter in the bronze tube.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I suffer from really dry lips and nothing works ..... apart from this! Amazing keeps my lips hydrated all day which just a couple of quick swipes on. When I apply at night, I wake up in the morning with lovely soft lips! I don't find it to greasy and like the consistency, works well with a good quality lip stick over it. My new favourite find ❤️

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I have never tried the famous reve de miel in the pot, as it is more expensive (even though you do get significantly more product) and I don't usually like pot lip balms due to hygiene, but I absolutely love this product. A moisturizing lip balm with a unique matte finish. Effects of hydration last well on me, and I appreciate the smell/slight taste (upon application only, not lingering) of chocolate orange- more light orange than chocolate, and I usually don't like orange fragrance in beauty products/bath and body perfume. But I enjoy this. I still want to try the balm in the pot, as I am such a fan of the sticks, but nearly everyone says the pots are far superior and many even hate the stick and love the pot. So we'll see, but I will repurchase this. Also, another small point, I love the lipstick shape of the bullet of this lip balm. I have never seen this before, but it allows one to cover the whole mouth especially the corners and edges, with the balm much more easily than the usual round top of most if not all other lip balms, or the slanted round edge of most colored tinted lip balms or sheer lipsticks like the Almost lipsticks by Clinique, the Ultimate Suede and some other subbrand lipsticks by Revlon. So well done Nuxe.

About reviewer (463 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Hm, a descent lip balm. Not too greasy, even on the dry side. It wouldn't be sufficient in cold harsh weather, but it's a good overnight balm that gives you soft lips in the morning.

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

The only thing I like is its smell. It doesn't work well on my lips. I just bought nuxe reve de miel lip balm hours ago and I think it's much more better.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Did nothing for me. It just "sits" on lips, doesn't moisturize at all! I really don't get where all the rave reviews are coming from. I can't believe I bought 3!!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry