3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 days ago

I'll cut to the chase... There are far cheaper lip balms/chapsticks on the market that do the same (if not better) job of moisturising. BUT. Nuxe is an incredible brand which uses only the finest of ingredients to ensure their products are of the best quality and natural origin. This lip moisturising stick is no exception. As part of the Reve de Miel range, it contains honey or beeswax. Other ingredients include; shea butter, sunflower oil, macadamia oil & sweet almond oil. The perfect concoction for dry or damaged lips. It has a subtle, sweet fragrance and glides on the lips easily without feeling greasy/heavy. If you're looking for a richer formula, I would recommend the Reve de Miel Honey Lip Balm. I use both. Generally, I carry the stick in my handbag to use throughout the day and will apply the balm in the evenings or whenever I'm in need of some extra moisture. Pros - Natural - Moisturising enough without feeling greasy - Excellent base for lipsticks or lipgloss Cons - The price may be a deterrent for some

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

Wanted to try this for a long time and finally purchased a two-for-one sale. Sadly, it's just ok; typical of any other good stick lip balm. I definitely need the one that comes in the jar.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

EyesHazel

2.0
from

a year ago

I love the Huile Prodigieuse, so I also picked this up when I was in Paris because I can't get it easily in the U.S. I like the smell and the way it feels when applied, but it was not effective for moisturizing, healing, or preventing chapped lips. I also used nearly the entirety of the tube over the course of one week (I was on a trip in snowy weather and really needed hydration), so I don't think it's a very good value.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBlack

2 years ago

I've been through 2 tubes of this. It is smooth to apply, doesn't leave a sticky layer. feels light on the lips. Smells lemony. It hydrates the lips a Lot, but does not 100% heal chapped lips, or guarantee no peeling of lips. It is not a magical product, but I do think it does better than mediocre lip balms. I like it, but it got quite boring to use, and I can't wait to go back to burt's bees peppermint (gives me more of a kick). I may repurchase.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

1. It has a nice sweet orangie smell. 2. It's too tough and won't melt on lips. 3. It has a heavy waxy finish on your lips. Doesn't feel good. 4. Doesn't moisturize well. 5. Isn't worth the price.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This isn’t terribly expensive (um, hi ByTerry!!), I liked the Nuxe in the pot so decided to give this a go. It smells like chocolate orange candy bars! I really like it. My lips are never bare & this is a great treat to have in your bag. I find it more sanitary than dipping my finger into the pot. But pot is more moisturizing so it’s a toss up. I got mine off eBay. I’ll probably get another when I get some disposable income or when I lose it inevitably i lose a lot of makeup products they go into tie swirling black hole vortex of entropy where mates of socks go after being laundered. Lawd have mercy!! This feels good on the lips. I think once I use the top layer it will soften up. Like an overspray sort of. #winning

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

2 years ago

I bought this because of all the glowing reviews I'd seen. I like that it has a tapered edge seen more on lipsticks than the rounded tops of most lip balms. The package is no-fuss but closes securely and doesn't pop open in a bag. The scent is nice and light and reminds me of citrus peels versus artificial orange. The product itself is hard-textured and dragged on my lips when I first tried to use it. After sticking it in my pants pocket to warm it up, it did go on a little easier but required more pressure than I'm used to. I ran it back and forth over my lips 4 or 5 times, wearing down the tube but barely feeling like I had any balm on my lips. It feels thin and dry and while it felt nice while I was putting it on, is waxy and leaves my lips feeling more parched and thirsty within ten minutes than with no balm at all.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2 years ago

If you are looking for this to be similar to the Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm then think again. It is a nice matte lip moisturizing stick with a slight scent (orange and honey) and is very convenient to keep with you on the go. It isn’t as thick as the balm but it is ideal for wearing as a conditioning layer under lipstick. On its own this is disappointing. It seems to wear off in less than 10 minutes and actually leaves my lips in dire need of more lip balm. I am using it up but only as a pre-lipstick layer and will not repurchase.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

not my fave, the jar is more moisturizing for my cracked lips. but it is so small and convenient to bring this on the go (you can put this on your bag, or even on your jeans pocket). the quality of this product is not the same with the jar packaging one. probably i would search for another lipbalm in stick version that is more moisturizing than this

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

this product is okay, not as moisturizing as I expect as I tried the pot version first. it gives a shiny finish that lasts for a short while, but then again it feels a bit waxy on the lips.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium