Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

Shiseido  Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

3.8

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sanguisorba Officinals Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, BHT

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I actually like this one. I tend to think this brand gets overhyped but I like this eye cream. It does smooth out those thin fine lines under the eye and rid the area of dark circles in a short time period. Definitely a repurchase despite the price.

on 3/16/2017 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this eye cream. I was using the lip and eye treatment but found it too thick and quite pricey so I switched to this one and I'm so happy I did. I have dry, sensitive skin and dark circles. I find this is quite gentle on my skin and helps minimise the look of lines. It does not do much for dark circles but I have yet to find a product that does. You don't have to use too much ofthis product, I find that it lasts fora very long time.
If you're looking for an eye cream that moisturises and helps with aging, this is the one.

on 2/10/2017 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Me: 32 years old, sensitive and dry skin. I purchased this when I was panicking about being in my 30s and thought I needed to splurge on a high quality eye cream.

What I like: It feels very hydrating - a very creamy almost oily sensation when applied and it takes around 5-10 minutes to soak in. I enjoy this feeling when my undereye area is feeling particularly dehydrated which it often is from working in constant air conditioning. I've not noticed any anti aging benefits but it moisturizes well and keeps my undereye area in good condition. It doesn't cause me milia (unlike Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream).

What I don't like: I am not a fan of the slight fragrance this contains but can tolerate it. It's not overpowering but is noticeable - and I can't understand its purpose in a product that's going near your eyes. I also prefer pump or tube packaging to tubs. Even if I use clean hands, dipping my finger into a tub kinda gives me the icks. Price wise this is a more expensive product. I will say that you don't need much per use which makes a bit more economical than you would think. However I really enjoy Paula's Choice Moisture Boost applied around my eyes as less luxurious but equally hydrating alternative - this has my preferred tube packaging also.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I haven't seen any changes to my eye area since I've started using this. I've used many eye creams and this is definitely my least favorite. It makes my skin look so oily and it has a strong scent. It doesn't soak into the skin, it just sits there. I will continue using this and update you all if there are any changes to my skin.

UPDATE: I had a stubborn dry patch on my right eyelid for several months. This actually got rid of it. Other than that, my eyes don't look any different. It still burns my eyes. It's a very subtle burn though.

on 12/29/2016 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this eye cream on a whim this summer when there was a discount. Upon using it one or two times, I got a milia on my eye lid which made me quite upset.
I am 25 years old but have extremely dry eye area, I don't see actual dry lines yet but I've always had trouble with even the most fluid types of concealer. I had to close it right and store it in a drawer, and continued using my Shiseido bio-performance, which is nourishing enough for my dry eye area.
Almost four months later, I finally used up the bio-performance, and I couldn't wait to take out this little jar to try again. We've been having the radiator on since September, so my skin has been in a drought for quite a while. Using this for almost a month both morning and night, I can now safely say that the milla hasn't come back, and it is the right degree of nourishment for my eyes in this climate.
This eye cream is definitely richer than bio-performance, and in the jar it seems to be quite tacky. Surprisingly, when I dab this in my inner corner of eyes and under eye area, it is extremely emollient and absorbs very quickly. I find that I could only use a tiny amount of bio-performance, but for this one, I can apply a generous amount without feeling heavy. It does leave an oily residue on the eye like most Shiseido eye creams do, but I don't mind it as much. I wake up to manageable eye conditions, and my concealer doesn't 'crack' out of dryness anymore.
This is the first real anti-aging eye cream that I'm using, as I've mostly bought moisturizing types in the past, e.g. Kiehl's avocado and Clinique all about eyes rich. (I consider the Shiseido bio-performance eye cream to be a nourishing one instead of anti aging too). Obviously, I've not experienced wrinkle reducing effects from one month of usage yet, but I will keep on using this and repurchase when I run out.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this eye cream! I use it all over my face. I have been using it for over two months. I'm 31yrs with wrinkles on my forehead and fine lines around my eyes and mouth, my eyes also started to gour hooded about two years ago.

I dab the ultimate power infusing concentrate on my eyebrows, under my eyes, and this cream all over my face. If I skip my routine in the morning or night I definitely see the difference, especially in my hooded eyes. I genuinely thought that I was crazy, but over Thanksgiving my family came from out of state to stay with me, and my brother said
"Hey, Hun, are you ok? You look sick or something? It's like your eyes are tired or droopy."
That night and the next morning I made sure to use my shiseido products and I asked my brother if I looked better, he said yes, he thought I had a 24 hour flu or something!

I do not work for or represent any company! I am not a personal shopper or any other garbage like that. I bought these products with my hard earned money (and believe me, I do not get paid enough for what I do lol) I don't represent shiseido. I am a consumer telling my true experience just like all of you, and I wish someone was paying me to do it lol. :-)

I do feel like these products are over priced for how much they give you. I like the packing because that nothing goes to waste. I'm definitely buying again because I don't want to loose my results.

As far as milia... if anyone has this condition I urge you to please see a physician. While milia itself is harmless and often found in children, as well as grown men, and yes, it is pretty easy to self diagnose with the Internet now...
What a lot of people don't know is that adults who have milia, can simultaneously have xanthoma.
Xanthoma are bumps common in people who have high cholesterol or high triglyceride levels. Your PCP can draw blood for a lipid panel to confirm a negative or positive diagnosis.
Xanthomas can happen right alongside milia under the eyes, so you may find you’re dealing with both issues. The only way to know is to see a physician.

Thank for your time ladies.

on 11/30/2016 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to love this product. I used it once a day for a week, and I did notice some impressive plumping action re fine lines as well as a lovely glow due to the subtle shimmer sheen or color of this cream. Unfortunately I had a mild allergic reaction of some kind to this product, likely caused by the intense amount of additional fragrance (which was overwhelming and never dissipates). This product caused my eyes to water incessantly, and I strange "pimple-esque" soft bumps formed under my eye (where cream is applied). The bumps were similar to those one gets from ingrown hairs. This product also does not absorb well at all, which is probably a contributing factor to the bumps which appeared.

I feel like the scent in this stuff is just way too strong for me to recommend this product to anyone. The propensity for bad reactions is too high in comparison to the "youthful glow" this stuff does provide, esp. considering that glow is not based on any beneficial ingredients, but provided via cosmetic additives similar to Mac Strobe Cream. I wish I could give this zero stars - don't spend $55.00 for an allergy in a jar, skip this and go with fragrance free.

on 10/31/2016 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used a sample for about 2 weeks and really felt good about using it, it stayed on all night and I woke up with soft under eye skin. Once the sample ran out I purchased the full size asap.

Yes, it's expensive, when I saw how small the jar was I laughed, it was eye cream for a doll house.

This is actually my first eye cream, I'm not usually a eye cream but after the sample this changed my mind. Here's the thing, I'm not expecting miracles. I just want the area soft and to not have any reaction, which so far this has been totally fine( I have sensitive under eye area).

I don't expect anything to really help my hereditary bags and wrinkles to be honest, maybe Botox and fillers.

This cream feels really nice and makes the area very supple and soft, you use the tiniest amount so yes it's pricey but I imagine it will last at least 6-8 months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is amazing for dry under eyes! Check out my review on this eye cream & a few other Shishedo products!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Sadly, this product gave me multiple milia bumps around my eyes after a week, and I decided to return it for that reason. Otherwise, I really liked this eye cream. I couldn't wear makeup over it, as it stayed greasy and sticky for 12+ hours; I personally considered this a good thing, as it also kept my eyes from drying out overnight or during 12+ hour shifts. A little really does go a long way, so the full-size jar I bought would have lasted me a crazy long time. The packaging, however, is larger than necessary, which makes it bulky in a cosmetics bag and clumsy to handle. Also, there wasn't a spot to attach the little spatula that came in the box...soo the whole "sanitary spatula" idea was kind of pointless. A squeeze tube would have been more sanitary and easier to handle (also less likely to spill). Overall, I think this would have been a great cream for my dry, fine line-prone eyes had it not been for those darn milia!