Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

Shiseido  Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

3.8

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sanguisorba Officinals Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, BHT

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this eye cream! I use it all over my face. I have been using it for over two months. I'm 31yrs with wrinkles on my forehead and fine lines around my eyes and mouth, my eyes also started to gour hooded about two years ago.

I dab the ultimate power infusing concentrate on my eyebrows, under my eyes, and this cream all over my face. If I skip my routine in the morning or night I definitely see the difference, especially in my hooded eyes. I genuinely thought that I was crazy, but over Thanksgiving my family came from out of state to stay with me, and my brother said
"Hey, Hun, are you ok? You look sick or something? It's like your eyes are tired or droopy."
That night and the next morning I made sure to use my shiseido products and I asked my brother if I looked better, he said yes, he thought I had a 24 hour flu or something!

I do not work for or represent any company! I am not a personal shopper or any other garbage like that. I bought these products with my hard earned money (and believe me, I do not get paid enough for what I do lol) I don't represent shiseido. I am a consumer telling my true experience just like all of you, and I wish someone was paying me to do it lol. :-)

I do feel like these products are over priced for how much they give you. I like the packing because that nothing goes to waste. I'm definitely buying again because I don't want to loose my results.

As far as milia... if anyone has this condition I urge you to please see a physician. While milia itself is harmless and often found in children, as well as grown men, and yes, it is pretty easy to self diagnose with the Internet now...
What a lot of people don't know is that adults who have milia, can simultaneously have xanthoma.
Xanthoma are bumps common in people who have high cholesterol or high triglyceride levels. Your PCP can draw blood for a lipid panel to confirm a negative or positive diagnosis.
Xanthomas can happen right alongside milia under the eyes, so you may find you’re dealing with both issues. The only way to know is to see a physician.

Thank for your time ladies.

on 11/30/2016 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to love this product. I used it once a day for a week, and I did notice some impressive plumping action re fine lines as well as a lovely glow due to the subtle shimmer sheen or color of this cream. Unfortunately I had a mild allergic reaction of some kind to this product, likely caused by the intense amount of additional fragrance (which was overwhelming and never dissipates). This product caused my eyes to water incessantly, and I strange "pimple-esque" soft bumps formed under my eye (where cream is applied). The bumps were similar to those one gets from ingrown hairs. This product also does not absorb well at all, which is probably a contributing factor to the bumps which appeared.

I feel like the scent in this stuff is just way too strong for me to recommend this product to anyone. The propensity for bad reactions is too high in comparison to the "youthful glow" this stuff does provide, esp. considering that glow is not based on any beneficial ingredients, but provided via cosmetic additives similar to Mac Strobe Cream. I wish I could give this zero stars - don't spend $55.00 for an allergy in a jar, skip this and go with fragrance free.

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/31/2016 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used a sample for about 2 weeks and really felt good about using it, it stayed on all night and I woke up with soft under eye skin. Once the sample ran out I purchased the full size asap.

Yes, it's expensive, when I saw how small the jar was I laughed, it was eye cream for a doll house.

This is actually my first eye cream, I'm not usually a eye cream but after the sample this changed my mind. Here's the thing, I'm not expecting miracles. I just want the area soft and to not have any reaction, which so far this has been totally fine( I have sensitive under eye area).

I don't expect anything to really help my hereditary bags and wrinkles to be honest, maybe Botox and fillers.

This cream feels really nice and makes the area very supple and soft, you use the tiniest amount so yes it's pricey but I imagine it will last at least 6-8 months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is amazing for dry under eyes! Check out my review on this eye cream & a few other Shishedo products!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Sadly, this product gave me multiple milia bumps around my eyes after a week, and I decided to return it for that reason. Otherwise, I really liked this eye cream. I couldn't wear makeup over it, as it stayed greasy and sticky for 12+ hours; I personally considered this a good thing, as it also kept my eyes from drying out overnight or during 12+ hour shifts. A little really does go a long way, so the full-size jar I bought would have lasted me a crazy long time. The packaging, however, is larger than necessary, which makes it bulky in a cosmetics bag and clumsy to handle. Also, there wasn't a spot to attach the little spatula that came in the box...soo the whole "sanitary spatula" idea was kind of pointless. A squeeze tube would have been more sanitary and easier to handle (also less likely to spill). Overall, I think this would have been a great cream for my dry, fine line-prone eyes had it not been for those darn milia!

on 6/22/2016 11:16:00 PM

i bought this product after reading the reviews in makeupalley. I'm 37 and have fine under eye wrinkles (visible when i'm smiling) since my early 30s. These have bothered me for a while but I'm also very worried about milia, so held off using any rich eye creme for a long time.
Finally i decided that i had to do something about it as the eye creme that I was using in for day & night (nivea Q10 eye creme) simply couldnt "survive" the night. I sleep in air-conditioned room nightly. My under-eye area felt dry by morning.
I must say this benefiance eye creme is really rich in texture, almost waxy, has a faint fragrance (smells nice but honestly i dont need it) and thoroughly survived the air-conditioned environment. I don't think it eliminated any wrinkles, but it did plump up my under-eye area slightly. So when i stop using it, the effects are gone. I'm now in my 3rd jar and though it is expensive, since it works, i will continue to pay for it.
However, for me, it is too rich to be used in the day because my makeup will cake it in. I'm still searching for a good eye creme for day use. but for night use, I think this is the best for me so far.
I actually like jar packaging because i get to use every bit of it and since I always wash my hands before applying anything on my face and cap the jar right after dipping my ring finger ever so slightly on the creme, I dont think there is so much contamination issue.

on 6/4/2016 2:47:00 AM

I was loyal to la prairie cellular eye contour cream for more than a decade. Even though I've tried other eye creams sometimes (la prairie caviar eye, la mer eye...) i always came back to it until i met benefiance wrinkle resist eye:) The texture is not very thick in my opinion when you are getting closer to your 40s that comforting feeling around the eye area that last all day is actually very very pleasant. I use ultimune eye serum under and i love the result. La prairie caviar eye serum and cellular eye contour cream combo was not feeling this comforting and hydrating. I found my new eye area products and I'm very impressed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is probably the closest HG eye cream I've tried over the years. It doesn't eliminate fine lines and wrinkles (no cream or cosmetic can do that) but it does lessen the appearance of them.
A little goes a long way as it's quite rich in texture.
I dab it along the outer area under the eyes and apply a thin coat of Vaseline to seal in the moisture. The result is smoother looking skin the next morning. (as long as I get enough sleep the night before - there's a reason why it's called beauty sleep)

This cream does contain fragrance so I definitely recommend getting a sample from Sephora to see if you can tolerate the scent before buying the full sized jar.
My biggest gripe is the huge price tag for such a small jar, hence the four lipsticks.

This is my one big splurge with skin care and I'm glad I took the plunge.

on 1/24/2016 10:14:00 AM

I've used this eye cream for years and really can't live without it. It does nothing though for wrinkles, dark circles, etc. but for hydration it's excellent. This skin around my eyes is extremely dry. In fact the skin on the inner corners of my eyes actually flakes and this cream is a lifesaver. I would love it to do more in terms of wrinkles, filling or lifting but I really think that takes acids, lasers, injectables, etc. Of course I'll keep experimenting and trying new products but for pure hydration, I always come back to this.

This is an okay eye cream. Certainly not my holy grail. I bought it because the reviews were pretty good and I'm 27 and pretty big on antiaging products.

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, because I wasn't expecting miracles but I wouldn't buy it again.

I have combination/oily skin and look young but love anti aging products. I was hoping it could alleviate when i look dehydrated sometimes and my skin starts looking a tad wrinkly from lack of water/too much coffee.

This product is... Meh.

It moisturized, but I dont think it lives up to its own hype.