SHISEIDO Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

SHISEIDO Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

3.8

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sanguisorba Officinals Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, BHT

on 2/5/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cream! You literally feel amazingly smooth the first time you put this on! The makeup girl at Sephora recommended this and I must say...it's wonderful! I tried it in the store and instantly saw and felt a difference. It's $60 but, you only add a dot to each eye area. this stuff is going to last forever!

on 1/3/2018 2:43:00 PM

Doesn’t make my eyes water, doesn’t ruin my makeup if I use it in the morning. The best cream. Am I gonna look 20 again?, probably not but I still really like it and will continue to purchase

on 12/27/2017 12:39:00 PM

It's moisturizing and not greasy. I'm going to keep on buying it bec. I noticed that the small wrinkles along my inner eye area seems to be less deep. Also it doesn't sting my eyes which is really good since I have sensitive eyes.

on 12/17/2017 4:58:00 PM

I used to believe that Japanese skincare is the best. A lot of Shiseido products proved this wrong!

on 12/17/2017 3:42:00 PM

Really thick, gives me milia after 2 weeks and the retinol content is really low. Too oily for me and no anti wrinkle action. Nothing special, drugstore eye cream does more.

on 11/16/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This product does a great job of keeping the undereye area moisturised. It has a thick creamy consistency, but is not difficult to spread under the eye when using a dabbing motion. I would not repurchase because I think it gave me milia on the skin surrounding my undereye area.

I started using this a few weeks ago and hate to admit it but the skin around my eyes is firmer and the fine lines are less noticeable. I didn't want to love it, but I do! I tried this years ago and didn't care for it then. I'm not sure if it was because I was younger and didn't something this heavy-duty, or if they've changed the formula so much that it's the new formulation that I like.

Anyway, this is a keeper. One thing that I hate is the cap. I find it hard to hold the jar and remove the cap since the cap is actually bigger than the jar. Very awkward for, at least for me.

on 11/14/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros:
very moisturising - excellent for those of us who are hitting our 30s (or above)
very emolient which is great for dry skin with first fine lines
I can feel it work until the end of the day - the skin around my eyes feels super fresh after I apply it and continues feeling supple and refreshed until the end of the day

Cons
It leaves an oily film - although I have very oily eyelids (& oily skin overall) I do not mind this. My trick is to blot the area around my eyes with a tissue some 20 minutes after applying this eye cream (which continues working its magic until the end of the day).
I hate the jar (unhygenic) and would much prefer a squeezy tube
The cream can also cause your makeup to crease if the skin around your eyes is anything other than super dry. For this reason I use it on my no makeup days & reserve Bobbi Brown's eye balm for the days when I apply makeup (I blot what's not sunk in with a tissue as well though).

Overall, a great product for dry skin which starts ageing. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's only 25 or less or for normal to oily skin (although for me the blotting trick usually solves any 'cons').

on 8/31/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't like this product. It felt oily and slippery, and didn't absorb at all. It also has an old-school, noticeable scent that I didn't enjoy.

Well, I have a few fine lines, that are minor yet visible. This cream does eliminate the baby lines. I don't know what it would do for something more obvious.

As for dark circles, they are still there...sigh. 1 out of 2 isn't too bad so I give this 4 stars since most creams don't do anything.

It feels good on the eye and is a bit creamy so this might be a turn off for those with oily lids.

All in all, a good rebuy. Better than Christian Dior eye cream.