Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

Shiseido  Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

3.9

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sanguisorba Officinals Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, BHT

on 11/16/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This product does a great job of keeping the undereye area moisturised. It has a thick creamy consistency, but is not difficult to spread under the eye when using a dabbing motion. I would not repurchase because I think it gave me milia on the skin surrounding my undereye area.

I started using this a few weeks ago and hate to admit it but the skin around my eyes is firmer and the fine lines are less noticeable. I didn't want to love it, but I do! I tried this years ago and didn't care for it then. I'm not sure if it was because I was younger and didn't something this heavy-duty, or if they've changed the formula so much that it's the new formulation that I like.

Anyway, this is a keeper. One thing that I hate is the cap. I find it hard to hold the jar and remove the cap since the cap is actually bigger than the jar. Very awkward for, at least for me.

Well, I have a few fine lines, that are minor yet visible. This cream does eliminate the baby lines. I don't know what it would do for something more obvious.

As for dark circles, they are still there...sigh. 1 out of 2 isn't too bad so I give this 4 stars since most creams don't do anything.

It feels good on the eye and is a bit creamy so this might be a turn off for those with oily lids.

All in all, a good rebuy. Better than Christian Dior eye cream.

on 11/14/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros:
very moisturising - excellent for those of us who are hitting our 30s (or above)
very emolient which is great for dry skin with first fine lines
I can feel it work until the end of the day - the skin around my eyes feels super fresh after I apply it and continues feeling supple and refreshed until the end of the day

Cons
It leaves an oily film - although I have very oily eyelids (& oily skin overall) I do not mind this. My trick is to blot the area around my eyes with a tissue some 20 minutes after applying this eye cream (which continues working its magic until the end of the day).
I hate the jar (unhygenic) and would much prefer a squeezy tube
The cream can also cause your makeup to crease if the skin around your eyes is anything other than super dry. For this reason I use it on my no makeup days & reserve Bobbi Brown's eye balm for the days when I apply makeup (I blot what's not sunk in with a tissue as well though).

Overall, a great product for dry skin which starts ageing. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's only 25 or less or for normal to oily skin (although for me the blotting trick usually solves any 'cons').

on 8/9/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have dry, sensitive skin. This eye cream is excellent - best I've ever used by far (I've used Clinique, No. 7, and Kate Somerville too). It is extremely hydrating, which my skin needs. It also reflects the light, making my dark circles nearly disappear. It does such a good job of this that I wear concealer far less regularly now. It just gives a natural glow and beauty. I find it provides a good base too for when I do apply makeup. I put this on pm and am. Some people may find it a heavy for day, but anyone with very dry skin on their eyes will appreciate how rich this cream is.

on 8/31/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't like this product. It felt oily and slippery, and didn't absorb at all. It also has an old-school, noticeable scent that I didn't enjoy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I actually like this one. I tend to think this brand gets overhyped but I like this eye cream. It does smooth out those thin fine lines under the eye and rid the area of dark circles in a short time period. Definitely a repurchase despite the price.

on 3/16/2017 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this eye cream. I was using the lip and eye treatment but found it too thick and quite pricey so I switched to this one and I'm so happy I did. I have dry, sensitive skin and dark circles. I find this is quite gentle on my skin and helps minimise the look of lines. It does not do much for dark circles but I have yet to find a product that does. You don't have to use too much ofthis product, I find that it lasts fora very long time.
If you're looking for an eye cream that moisturises and helps with aging, this is the one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite eye cream I've ever tried.
I usually use Vaseline as a nighttime eye cream (it's said Jennifer Aniston does it), but this gives that same great moisture to the skin without the heavy stickiness of Vaseline.
I'm fairly young, so I can't speak about its effects on wrinkles, but I know this works based on how my undereyes feel the next morning! They feel plump and moisturized. I would (and have) to pile on clumps of other eye creams to get the same results this gives in a tiny amount.
I don't know if I'd repurchase, based on the price and how cheap Vaseline is in comparision.
I'd give this product a solid A. 9/10

on 7/21/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a nice moisturiser. That's it. No anti-aging benefits. And besides, I hate the tiny jar packaging.