Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

Shiseido  Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

3.8

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sanguisorba Officinals Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, BHT

on 8/31/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't like this product. It felt oily and slippery, and didn't absorb at all. It also has an old-school, noticeable scent that I didn't enjoy.

Well, I have a few fine lines, that are minor yet visible. This cream does eliminate the baby lines. I don't know what it would do for something more obvious.

As for dark circles, they are still there...sigh. 1 out of 2 isn't too bad so I give this 4 stars since most creams don't do anything.

It feels good on the eye and is a bit creamy so this might be a turn off for those with oily lids.

All in all, a good rebuy. Better than Christian Dior eye cream.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I actually like this one. I tend to think this brand gets overhyped but I like this eye cream. It does smooth out those thin fine lines under the eye and rid the area of dark circles in a short time period. Definitely a repurchase despite the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite eye cream I've ever tried.
I usually use Vaseline as a nighttime eye cream (it's said Jennifer Aniston does it), but this gives that same great moisture to the skin without the heavy stickiness of Vaseline.
I'm fairly young, so I can't speak about its effects on wrinkles, but I know this works based on how my undereyes feel the next morning! They feel plump and moisturized. I would (and have) to pile on clumps of other eye creams to get the same results this gives in a tiny amount.
I don't know if I'd repurchase, based on the price and how cheap Vaseline is in comparision.
I'd give this product a solid A. 9/10

on 7/21/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a nice moisturiser. That's it. No anti-aging benefits. And besides, I hate the tiny jar packaging.

on 8/9/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have dry, sensitive skin. This eye cream is excellent - best I've ever used by far (I've used Clinique, No. 7, and Kate Somerville too). It is extremely hydrating, which my skin needs. It also reflects the light, making my dark circles nearly disappear. It does such a good job of this that I wear concealer far less regularly now. It just gives a natural glow and beauty. I find it provides a good base too for when I do apply makeup. I put this on pm and am. Some people may find it a heavy for day, but anyone with very dry skin on their eyes will appreciate how rich this cream is.

on 3/16/2017 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this eye cream. I was using the lip and eye treatment but found it too thick and quite pricey so I switched to this one and I'm so happy I did. I have dry, sensitive skin and dark circles. I find this is quite gentle on my skin and helps minimise the look of lines. It does not do much for dark circles but I have yet to find a product that does. You don't have to use too much ofthis product, I find that it lasts fora very long time.
If you're looking for an eye cream that moisturises and helps with aging, this is the one.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I haven't seen any changes to my eye area since I've started using this. I've used many eye creams and this is definitely my least favorite. It makes my skin look so oily and it has a strong scent. It doesn't soak into the skin, it just sits there. I will continue using this and update you all if there are any changes to my skin.

UPDATE: I had a stubborn dry patch on my right eyelid for several months. This actually got rid of it. Other than that, my eyes don't look any different. It still burns my eyes. It's a very subtle burn though.

on 12/29/2016 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this eye cream on a whim this summer when there was a discount. Upon using it one or two times, I got a milia on my eye lid which made me quite upset.
I am 25 years old but have extremely dry eye area, I don't see actual dry lines yet but I've always had trouble with even the most fluid types of concealer. I had to close it right and store it in a drawer, and continued using my Shiseido bio-performance, which is nourishing enough for my dry eye area.
Almost four months later, I finally used up the bio-performance, and I couldn't wait to take out this little jar to try again. We've been having the radiator on since September, so my skin has been in a drought for quite a while. Using this for almost a month both morning and night, I can now safely say that the milla hasn't come back, and it is the right degree of nourishment for my eyes in this climate.
This eye cream is definitely richer than bio-performance, and in the jar it seems to be quite tacky. Surprisingly, when I dab this in my inner corner of eyes and under eye area, it is extremely emollient and absorbs very quickly. I find that I could only use a tiny amount of bio-performance, but for this one, I can apply a generous amount without feeling heavy. It does leave an oily residue on the eye like most Shiseido eye creams do, but I don't mind it as much. I wake up to manageable eye conditions, and my concealer doesn't 'crack' out of dryness anymore.
This is the first real anti-aging eye cream that I'm using, as I've mostly bought moisturizing types in the past, e.g. Kiehl's avocado and Clinique all about eyes rich. (I consider the Shiseido bio-performance eye cream to be a nourishing one instead of anti aging too). Obviously, I've not experienced wrinkle reducing effects from one month of usage yet, but I will keep on using this and repurchase when I run out.

on 2/10/2017 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Me: 32 years old, sensitive and dry skin. I purchased this when I was panicking about being in my 30s and thought I needed to splurge on a high quality eye cream.

What I like: It feels very hydrating - a very creamy almost oily sensation when applied and it takes around 5-10 minutes to soak in. I enjoy this feeling when my undereye area is feeling particularly dehydrated which it often is from working in constant air conditioning. I've not noticed any anti aging benefits but it moisturizes well and keeps my undereye area in good condition. It doesn't cause me milia (unlike Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream).

What I don't like: I am not a fan of the slight fragrance this contains but can tolerate it. It's not overpowering but is noticeable - and I can't understand its purpose in a product that's going near your eyes. I also prefer pump or tube packaging to tubs. Even if I use clean hands, dipping my finger into a tub kinda gives me the icks. Price wise this is a more expensive product. I will say that you don't need much per use which makes a bit more economical than you would think. However I really enjoy Paula's Choice Moisture Boost applied around my eyes as less luxurious but equally hydrating alternative - this has my preferred tube packaging also.