Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.4

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/21/2019 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm crazy in love with this product, which I received as a birthday gift. I picked it out, so I know it costs $26 dollars at Sephora. I would definitely buy it for myself. I have the clear one, and it is incredibly hydrating. It also plumps the lips, but without any stinging ingredients. All the plumping comes from hydrating ingredients. It smells like lemon pie, and comes in a sturdy twist-up container. And did I mention it hydrates? Well it does, better than any lip product I've ever used. It doesn't just coat the lips, but goes deep down inside and hydrates, hydrates, hydrates! Amazing product, HG for sure!!! Highly Recommend!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Generally, I'm not a fan of Fresh products. I find them to be way overpriced for what they deliver. But I received a large sample size of Fresh Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment in pink and absolutely love it. Lately I've been wearing matte lipsticks which are very drying to me. This product really hydrates my lips and heals the peeling caused by lipstick. I don't find the pink gives my lips any color though, which is fine since I can wear gloss on top. Very expensive, but I will consider buying a full sized version when the sample runs out.

on 9/25/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received a large sample size as part of a Blue Mercury sales promotion. It moisturizes my lips but doesn't last. Would never purchase. It is nowhere near as good as my HG Nuxe Reve de Miel for at home care or my makeup prep and carry in my handbag current favorite, Dior Creme de Rose Soothing Plumping Lip Balm.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

On a budget-exploding trip to Sephora I indulged in this along with one other product which I absolutely despise and loathe and shall remain nameless (think NARS Lightweight All Day Luminous Foundation).

The disappointment of NARS-gate has been offset by this little beaut. And the thing about this is that although it is so very pricey I think it's going to be worth every penny.

As a clear balm it gives a very long lasting shine to the lips, subtle and non sticky. When worn overnight my lips are plumper and moisturized by the morning. But the magical thing about this is that it transforms other lipsticks when they are worn over the top of it. So all those matte and deep coloured lippies which you can't wear every day..now become sheer, soft and magical lip tints suitable for daytime wear. Which is surely cost effective in the long run right?

It really does make your lips look and feel nicer, and it lasts a good long time on the lips.

on 10/31/2015 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The product itself is honestly amazing, treats my lips like no other and stays on for so long but this runs out so quick! It feels so soft that the balm is basically just melting away with every use, and i try to use as little as possible. I bought this about two weeks ago and it's already at its halfway point, so it's definitely not worth 29$ for me at all.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Fresh lip balms just as much as the next person here. They really are effective and truly moisturizing as opposed to creating a protective barrier/film over dry lips like most balms do. These products truly moisturize and "treat". They're perfect for people who have very dry, cracked lips but also for the casual lip balm user. I use this everyday almost as part of my skin care regimen before bedtime as it is non-sticky or waxy, and definitely prior to using a matte/drying lipstick. It does leave a bit of shine if you really pile it on. The scent is fresh and citrus/lemon-y, which is very pleasant. However, lippies MUST be reduced for price simply because I've never owned one of these balms without it breaking halfway through. I keep this in my bedroom at room temperature next to my mascara--meaning it's not in a hot car or carried in my purse where it can be damaged. I also realize these are delicate because they are made from almost all truly natural ingredients, which is extremely rare in any beauty product and truly impressive as far as Fresh goes. I would purchase these over and over if they weren't $25 a piece and broken not even halfway through!

on 6/29/2014 9:31:00 AM

This lip balm has exactly the same texture as all the other Fresh lip balms, which is to say smooth and creamy. This smells like delicious lemons (my favorite!) and goes on very smoothly. This lip balm is not any better than the other Fresh lip balms, but the price is a little bit higher. I actually prefer the Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm to this (which is six dollars cheaper and does not melt as easily). Overall, this is a good lip balm, but the price is outrageous. I would not repurchase this lip balm in particular, but instead would recommend the other tinted lip balms by Fresh.

I received this in a Fresh set that included a deluxe sample of this and I love it! Even without the scrub and treatment my lips are much more hydrated and look very healthy. I have 2 others and this one I like because I can use it at bedtime. I use the scrub or I might skip it because with this my lips have barely been flakey. They barely get dry and this just hydrates so well!

I have always been a fan of the scent it reminds me of lemon aide. I love the twist cap no more grossness in my makeup bag. I personally do not take these out in super hot weather. They melt so fast so there is no point in leaving this in your car or on you when it's hot as hades. So, save your lippie and leave it home;)

This one and Petal I would purchase in full size without a doubt . Especially this one because it is an excellent night treatment. I wake up with much better lips then I went to bed with. I really love this one because of the no SPF which at night I have no use for. Love the scent and the ingredients are stellar. Love! Recommend.

I'll be honest....I *want* to hate this balm.lol The price makes me cringe and literally sick to my stomach! How can I possibly justify spending $25 on a lip balm??!! But it actually *works*.
I got a pretty good sized sample from QVC during the Beauty with Benefits promo. I keep it on my keyboard at work. I can see a visible difference in my lips--They look fuller, plumper, more moist... Ugh! I love that it works but when I saw the actual retail price I almost passed out!! $25 for a tube of lip balm?!
The thing is I've been at a loss since Neutrogena Lip Boost got pulled from the market(chemical issues)...That stuff really worked and it was dirt cheap, like $7 at CVS. And I haven't found a moisturizing, lip-boosting product since Lip Boost--until now.
When I say it works, no exaggeration, it works. Even after my gloss has worn off and all I've got is a little liner on, I just smooth some of this Sugar lip balm on and my lips look like I had work done...Fast, simple, effective--but very very not cheap.
So if you have full pouty lips, don't waste your money...use chapstick or something....but if your lips are thin or dry and you want fuller plush lips, this is the way to go. But dear God it's expensive!!lol

on 8/21/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I adore this lip balm, it's taken the place of my beloved Burt's Bee Pomegranate. To me it smells like lemon furniture polish, but thankfully the scent fades quickly & I can't really taste it. I use it daily upon waking & again at bedtime, my lips have never been in better shape. The only drawback is the cost, it's pretty expensive at about $25 a tube. It's well worth it to me to make my lips so happy!!! I'm on about my 7th or 8th tube...