Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.5

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this lip balm. I have a travel size in the shade Dream and have almost finished it. Dream is a sheer pink that really has almost no color on my lips. The only problems I have with it are how slick/oily it is and that it melts very easily. The smell is nice, a sweet citrus.

It's meant to give lips 24-hour hydration, and I feel like it does a pretty good job. I apply just a couple dots in the morning and rub it in with my finger before applying my lipstick. I make sure it's a super thin layer so it doesn't affect my lipstick since it's so oily. If I need some throughout the day because my lips get dry or chapped I'll apply as needed (but that's rare, I usually just reapply whatever lipstick I'm wearing) and I apply a more generous amount in the evening, especially before going to bed. My lips have definitely been hydrated while using this, but I don't think I could justify the price when Chapstick and Burt's Bees lip balms work fine for me too. I think this might be something I'd repurchase once in a while to treat myself. It's not something I'd buy regularly.

on 8/7/2017 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a huge fan of FRESH tinted lip balms but this one doesn't perform like them! I expected it to be even better due to the "advanced" formula but i find the untinted version to perform better.
When i wear this lipbalm before going to bed, i wake up with weird lips, they feel like cardboard and it lasts all day!
Really disappointed by this product!

on 2/17/2017 7:26:00 PM

It's very expensive for the amount you get. I do like the product and have purchased it a few time but every one of the products has broken off the container. I even try not to extend it up too far. It may be better in a lip container rather than a tube.

I actually love this balm! It moisturises very well, feels great on the lips and lasts a long time once put on. What I don't like about it is that it does run out quickly and is pricey, so not great quantity for the price, hence I wouldn't purchase it again, but I do highly recommend if you don't mind spending few extra bucks.

on 2/16/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this product as a free sample. It smells a little like lemon and applies very smoothly. Unfortunately, it dries quickly on the lips. The stick on the sample size might break easily due to the shape of the product. The tube and case itself is great however, as it twists closed. The actual prize of a regular size is $26 at Sephora, which is far too expensive for my taste. I will not purchase the product.

on 9/9/2015 9:10:00 PM

It's honestly the best. I've always had a bitch of a time finding a lip product that moisturized my lips properly and this is it.. It's wonderful on its own or if you use it after exfolianting with the Fresh Brown Sugar lip exfoliant.. Smells wonderful, feels wonderful and lasts a long time. Twist on cap, woot!

on 1/17/2015 4:21:00 PM

Got this because my lips get reeeeally dry in winter. It goes on nicely, feels smooth, smells nice, but it dries out on your lips really fast and I found they got even drier the more I used it. The tinted ones are even worse. It also didn't last very long, like I ran out after using it once a day for about a month. Definitely not worth the price. You can get way better ones for nothing (Nivea has the best imo)

on 10/2/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have a few things to say,

First is I have celiac decease and for that reason I stay away from the Original formula of this product because it contains wheat germ oil.

I originally was introduced to this product as a birthday present from Sephora this year. It came with two samples. Rose and Original. I really like the original, and I didn't have a bad reaction to it the few times I used it, but considering my health, it isn't something I want to take a chance on, so I mostly used the Rose. I really like this product line of lip treatment.

This past weekend I hopped over to the Local Sephora shop and saw the Advance Treatment. Read the ingredients. It was green for Go. So I snatched it up. I do not know if I can express with words how much I like this. I don't have to apply much and it lasts for hours even with eating and drinking my lips stay moisturized. I was recently going through a dry lips spell which I hadn't had in years. I had given up on the chapsticks I normally used and finally opened my samples, helped a lot. I find that this Advanced formula helps even more. I am also extremely grateful that the advanced formula doesn't not have the sunscreen in it that the others of this line do. I am not a fan of the chemicals used for sunscreens to be honest so this is very, very nice for me.

I love the packaging. It seems to keep the balm in wonderful condition. The double twist action keeps it safe from being destroyed in my bag like almost ever other container I have ever used.

The only real down side is the cost. $25. It's a lot of money for basically a chap stick. However, a little goes a long way for me and with how dry and cracked my lips where getting even from the other balms and chap sticks I have used I really had to ignore the price and just try it. The upside is Sephora has a great return policy so always keep your receipts. Been using it for a week and I really like how my lips are doing right now.