Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

I've had a few of these -- all the clear versions -- in full size and deluxe sample. They are moisturizing though I find myself applying often. Not sure if that's because they wear away quickly or I just get into the habit when I have a nice lip balm! The smell is nice, like lemon icing. I like the sturdy packaging and top that screws on so it's quite secure.

Downside is price -- though I like the product no lip balm is worth over $20. It's also a very soft product that gets a bit melty sometimes and one of mine broke off in the tube so it was a little messy.

Overall, I'm glad I tried it but probably won't buy again.

on 11/25/2018 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just picked up the pink one at Sephora this week. OMG, I love this. It makes my lips look full and lush. I use a nice pink liner and it turns out great. I am thinking about getting the clear one for night use. Good job Fresh! I was not too fond of the other products, but this one is a keeper.

This lip balm is amazing. Much better than Burt's Bees and all the drugstore lip balms I have tried. Believe me, I have tried them all and it's definitely worth the high price tag. Smells amazing, product absorbs and lips feel moisturised and softer. Up to my third one. Container is sturdy and luxurious.

on 3/25/2017 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the formula but don't love the fact that it costs so much and yet doesn't last any longer than any other lip balm from the drug store. I also wrote another review but Chapstick 3 in 1 hydration seems like the EXACT same formula. I mean, it really seems as if they came off the same assembly line minus packaging.

Love the containers though and Fresh continues to tempt me with their luxe packaging and great transparent but oh so flattering lip tints in other formulas whenever I step into
Sephora.

This is a very soft, creamy lip balm that absorbs right in. Definitely moisturises but doesn't plump much (I mention this because I've used other regular lip balms that are so moisturizing my lips look plumber and so hydrated) and doesn't last that long.

on 1/19/2017 5:21:00 PM

The only downfall is the price. I have super dry chapped lips. The kind that get crusty and crack and bleed. Fresh Sugar lipsticks have fixed this. They come in awesome colours too!!

on 12/29/2016 6:07:00 PM

I only use this lip balm at night before I go to bed- it's far too expensive for me to use it throughout the day. It's really pleasant; not too waxy or oily, the perfect texture. And when I wake up in the morning my lips really are softer and in better shape. I wouldn't recommend this for extremely dry and cracked lips, but if your lips are dry and only a little bit cracked or peeling, I highly recommend this product. I hate that it's so expensive, but I use it as an overnight treatment, so that's my way of justifying the cost.

on 8/9/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like these. I really dislike how expensive they are! A lip balm should not be $25!

I received my first Fresh Sugar lip treatment as a birthday gift from Sephora years ago. It was like how a crack dealer gives a free sample to suck you into the drug habit. That's how I was. I am always hunting for the perfect lip product, and this one was pretty close! When sephora has these as a free gift, I always make a purchase, just to get these.

I keep one of these in my desk drawer, and next to the bed. I put this on every night before bed. My lips have never felt more soothed.

I like the metal case, and the fact it screws closed, so it will never accidentally open while in my purse.

They are very low melting point, which is why they feel so good melting on your lips. It is bad though, since in your pocket, or in the summer, they will practically melt. The balm pellet becomes very soft, and can break off very easily. For this reason I only use these in the house.

This version is clear, without SPF.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

By far the best lip balm I've ever used. I've always had problems with lip products, and I've owned at least 5 dozens of lip balms, trying out testers and actually investing in something expensive. The scent of this is exactly the same as the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but I would say its some how smoother and softer? I love the consistency of it, it's not too greasy, and it really is moisturising. Unlike the treatment one, this product suits bedtime use. I think it isn't too heavy, and it isn't too light, and it always leave my lips soft and hydrated the next morning. I also love the packaging, since you have to twist the cap to unlock it. I've bought 3 sticks of these, and still looking forward to buy more (if it isn't as expensive of course).

on 4/9/2016 12:01:00 PM

I had my daughter in 2013 and bought this as a gift to myself to pamper myself a bit.

It's super emolient even compared to the original line. So much so that in like 2 weeks I blew through half the tube-- only using it at nights. Most lip balms I use in such a way last 3-4months.

It was moisturizing enough, but not anything out of this world that a regular balm could not achieve.

In the winter I was really dehydrated and he corners of my mouth felt cracked. This did nothing, NOTHING to even help the issue. What helped? My daughters a+d ointment and Lypsyl which is $3. Cleared it right up in a week.

To keep my lips in good condition I much prefer nuxe reve miel in the pot. It isn't cheap, but still less expensive than this.

This really didn't do anything, outside of feel nice.

I tried the original balm, this advanced one and the nude tinted one-- they were all just meh and I have no desire to try more from this line.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this at sephora and thought why not try it out. After my first time it had a bit of an oily texture, a little goes a long way and I always use it at night before going to bed. It did make my lips look younger but after a month of using it my lips became really dependent on this lip balm >.< even a minute of dryness my lips goes crazy. So i stopped using it and after a week my lips returned to normal with a different cheaper lip balm. I recommend this if your lips are naturally hella dry than this would be your holy grail. It sucks that my lips went cray cray over it because it did makes my lips look younger.