Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.7

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have the clear formula. I like the way this product feels, but the taste can be off-putting at times. There is a light sweet taste but it's also bitter. Not a big fan of this lip treatment. It doesn't do much for my lip dryness even though it does feel good on.

on 12/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I did not purchase this product but received a large sample from Sephora. My main feeling about this product (and the Fresh lip range in general) is that it is vastly overpriced. You could go out and buy about 7 different flavours of eos lip balm for the same price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

There is absolutely nothing about this balm that justifies the price tag. Further there are some things about this balm that are problematic. It goes on thick, but it doesn't wear long. The metal packaging will almost always guarantee a melt-down mess if left in the car or a warm place.

I just can't justify spending $$ on this.

on 4/9/2015 8:23:00 PM

I love using this at night to hydrate my lips before I go to bed. Not a great taste if you get it in your mouth but it hydrates well.

on 12/30/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

been using this for a week. my lips have been horrible lately. nervous habit i have is biting my lips and after having a cold sore a few weeks ago my lips were a mess. they aren't perfect right now but after using this every night and during the day while i've been home it's been working miracles.
I know the balm is fragile so this will be one of those things i do not let my niece and nephew put on if they want balm on (they broke my SIL's spf treatment last year). I hate that it's so expensive but if it works like it has been all the time i would gladly pay the price.

Update: I used this whole balm and bought another. i rarely finish a balm but this one works wonders for my lips. Most of the time i use it at night at bedtime since there is no spf in it. I don't like spf balms when i go to bed i don't want that on my pillowcase. I bite my lips a lot and cause a lot of my own chapping but this always heals my lips quickly. I do not like using products with mineral oil or petroleum products in them since long term they can be drying and stuff like that i do not want on my skin anyway since it's a cheap by product/filler product

on 1/28/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I always wished that Fresh would make a lip balm without SPF so I could wear it at night. They finally did, and it's wonderful. It's packaged in the Fresh screw-top tube, but this one is plastic instead of metal, and it works equally well. The balm has Fresh's signature scent, but I think it's a bit subdued in this balm. The balm itself is clear, soft, melts immediately into the lips, and makes them feel incredibly soft. It has that wonderful jelly-like feeling on the lips, like Chantecaille's Lip Chic or the L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balms. Instant comfort. The wear is good--not as long as Nuxe (in the jar), which is much drier, or others that are more waxy and firm, but longer than the Nuxe stick balm. My objections are three--one, it's expensive; two, it's very soft, so I'll use it up quickly; and three, it wouldn't hold up in a purse in the summer. However, it's one of the most totally luxurious products I've ever used in texture, feel, and scent, and I will repurchase.

I upped this to five stars. Despite the drawbacks, this is the best treatment lip balm I've ever used. I can apply a single coat at night, and it's still on my lips in the morning. It also penetrates, instead of sitting on the lips, so it really does make them soft and fuller looking. One of my favorite uses is to apply this before I get into the shower. When I get out, I wipe my lips gently with a towel, and--amazingly--they're soft, supple, and ready for lipstick with no flakes left behind--just a trace of the balm. Kudos to Fresh for this winner!