Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.9

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/7/2017 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a huge fan of FRESH tinted lip balms but this one doesn't perform like them! I expected it to be even better due to the "advanced" formula but i find the untinted version to perform better.
When i wear this lipbalm before going to bed, i wake up with weird lips, they feel like cardboard and it lasts all day!
Really disappointed by this product!

on 3/25/2017 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the formula but don't love the fact that it costs so much and yet doesn't last any longer than any other lip balm from the drug store. I also wrote another review but Chapstick 3 in 1 hydration seems like the EXACT same formula. I mean, it really seems as if they came off the same assembly line minus packaging.

Love the containers though and Fresh continues to tempt me with their luxe packaging and great transparent but oh so flattering lip tints in other formulas whenever I step into
Sephora.

This is a very soft, creamy lip balm that absorbs right in. Definitely moisturises but doesn't plump much (I mention this because I've used other regular lip balms that are so moisturizing my lips look plumber and so hydrated) and doesn't last that long.

on 12/29/2016 6:07:00 PM

I only use this lip balm at night before I go to bed- it's far too expensive for me to use it throughout the day. It's really pleasant; not too waxy or oily, the perfect texture. And when I wake up in the morning my lips really are softer and in better shape. I wouldn't recommend this for extremely dry and cracked lips, but if your lips are dry and only a little bit cracked or peeling, I highly recommend this product. I hate that it's so expensive, but I use it as an overnight treatment, so that's my way of justifying the cost.

on 4/9/2015 8:23:00 PM

I love using this at night to hydrate my lips before I go to bed. Not a great taste if you get it in your mouth but it hydrates well.

on 12/18/2014 4:01:00 PM

I have officially run out of this lip balm and I'm definitely going back for more! I have big lips that get dry very easily and peel all the time. I've tried many different lip balms with many different price tags. Many of which were too oily or too sticky and just not sufficient enough for my lips. This SUGAR stick as really wowed me! It stays on when I drink water and also feels really nice when applying. My lips also feel more plump and full instead of crusty and dry like a raisin. I recommend this product to everyone!

This lip balm is quite moisturizing .. The scent is like a sweet lemony gummy ... I only apply this at mornings when I do my routine as well as night .. It has my lips soft and less sored. Haven't seen much difference with the lines and plumpness on my lips or maybe there is, but very subtle . Been using for a month and half.

on 6/21/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say that I did really love this for my lips. It was extremely moisturizing and I found that my mildly dry lips drank it up and stayed very supple. I am not kidding, but I think my lips actually looked a little bigger. At first I kept thinking that I was just imagining things, until I read about its claims and realized fuller lips was one of them. So, I definitely feel like it delivered. I put it on every night before bed and when I woke up, they still felt healthy and moisturized. I also loved the subtle lemon-y scent this had. It was a pleasant product to use.

The CON: I broke out from using this. All around my lips I began getting little whiteheads, which at first was no big deal until they started to get worse. So I had to discontinue my use of it which I really, truly am bummed about. So, while I would recommend this to friends and family that are looking for a deeper treatment for their dried/chapped/rough lips, I can't say it is good for anyone with sensitive skin like I have. :(

on 3/22/2012 11:20:00 AM

I really like this alot. I had already owned the regular balms in Sugarhoney and Sugarplum and like them as well. So I really wanted to try this advanced therapy treatment. It has met my expectations. I love the texture, it is gel like. You can still feel it hours later. My lipsticks and glossed hold well to it. Makes my lips smoother. The only thing I am concerned about is how it will hold up in the summer heat when I carry in my purse or back pocket. The regular balms don't hold up so well in the heat. I will have to wait and see. The price is high but I still feel the product is worth it. I will buy again.