Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.9

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/21/2019 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm crazy in love with this product, which I received as a birthday gift. I picked it out, so I know it costs $26 dollars at Sephora. I would definitely buy it for myself. I have the clear one, and it is incredibly hydrating. It also plumps the lips, but without any stinging ingredients. All the plumping comes from hydrating ingredients. It smells like lemon pie, and comes in a sturdy twist-up container. And did I mention it hydrates? Well it does, better than any lip product I've ever used. It doesn't just coat the lips, but goes deep down inside and hydrates, hydrates, hydrates! Amazing product, HG for sure!!! Highly Recommend!!!

on 11/25/2018 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just picked up the pink one at Sephora this week. OMG, I love this. It makes my lips look full and lush. I use a nice pink liner and it turns out great. I am thinking about getting the clear one for night use. Good job Fresh! I was not too fond of the other products, but this one is a keeper.

on 9/25/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received a large sample size as part of a Blue Mercury sales promotion. It moisturizes my lips but doesn't last. Would never purchase. It is nowhere near as good as my HG Nuxe Reve de Miel for at home care or my makeup prep and carry in my handbag current favorite, Dior Creme de Rose Soothing Plumping Lip Balm.

on 4/9/2016 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this lip treatment stick as part of a value pack with a travel size of the Fresh Soy cleanser. While this stick retails for a whopping $26 separately, in the pack it was slightly less and I was always curious about it, so decided to buy it. I like the metal packaging, it is sturdy and pleasant to use. The product itself? Not so much. While this is not a bad lip balm I would not purchase it again because I think there are better alternatives available, especially at that high price. The Fresh balm didn't last longer on my lips than any drugstore product, and it didn't moisturize my lips very well either. In general the Fresh line has been hit or miss for me, I like a few of their products, like the Soy Cleanser, but I find this lip treatment is just meh.

on 2/16/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this product as a free sample. It smells a little like lemon and applies very smoothly. Unfortunately, it dries quickly on the lips. The stick on the sample size might break easily due to the shape of the product. The tube and case itself is great however, as it twists closed. The actual prize of a regular size is $26 at Sephora, which is far too expensive for my taste. I will not purchase the product.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Fresh lip balms just as much as the next person here. They really are effective and truly moisturizing as opposed to creating a protective barrier/film over dry lips like most balms do. These products truly moisturize and "treat". They're perfect for people who have very dry, cracked lips but also for the casual lip balm user. I use this everyday almost as part of my skin care regimen before bedtime as it is non-sticky or waxy, and definitely prior to using a matte/drying lipstick. It does leave a bit of shine if you really pile it on. The scent is fresh and citrus/lemon-y, which is very pleasant. However, lippies MUST be reduced for price simply because I've never owned one of these balms without it breaking halfway through. I keep this in my bedroom at room temperature next to my mascara--meaning it's not in a hot car or carried in my purse where it can be damaged. I also realize these are delicate because they are made from almost all truly natural ingredients, which is extremely rare in any beauty product and truly impressive as far as Fresh goes. I would purchase these over and over if they weren't $25 a piece and broken not even halfway through!

on 8/16/2014 5:15:00 AM

1. Smell - it smells fresh like vanilla-ish mix with citrus or lime or perhaps lemon. I love love this. It reminds me of something I ate during summer like cake?? I wouldn't mind eating something smells like this XDD

2. Moisturising Powa! - I own this in a mini one and I think this size is already enough. You don't have to go over your lips once you apply it on. It's so oily (in a good way though!) and thick. It makes me feel like there is something protecting my lips.

Over all - PERF! I lurf this! I recommend use this with sugar lip polish, it's great. Niceee and great 8))

I received this in a Fresh set that included a deluxe sample of this and I love it! Even without the scrub and treatment my lips are much more hydrated and look very healthy. I have 2 others and this one I like because I can use it at bedtime. I use the scrub or I might skip it because with this my lips have barely been flakey. They barely get dry and this just hydrates so well!

I have always been a fan of the scent it reminds me of lemon aide. I love the twist cap no more grossness in my makeup bag. I personally do not take these out in super hot weather. They melt so fast so there is no point in leaving this in your car or on you when it's hot as hades. So, save your lippie and leave it home;)

This one and Petal I would purchase in full size without a doubt . Especially this one because it is an excellent night treatment. I wake up with much better lips then I went to bed with. I really love this one because of the no SPF which at night I have no use for. Love the scent and the ingredients are stellar. Love! Recommend.

I'll be honest....I *want* to hate this balm.lol The price makes me cringe and literally sick to my stomach! How can I possibly justify spending $25 on a lip balm??!! But it actually *works*.
I got a pretty good sized sample from QVC during the Beauty with Benefits promo. I keep it on my keyboard at work. I can see a visible difference in my lips--They look fuller, plumper, more moist... Ugh! I love that it works but when I saw the actual retail price I almost passed out!! $25 for a tube of lip balm?!
The thing is I've been at a loss since Neutrogena Lip Boost got pulled from the market(chemical issues)...That stuff really worked and it was dirt cheap, like $7 at CVS. And I haven't found a moisturizing, lip-boosting product since Lip Boost--until now.
When I say it works, no exaggeration, it works. Even after my gloss has worn off and all I've got is a little liner on, I just smooth some of this Sugar lip balm on and my lips look like I had work done...Fast, simple, effective--but very very not cheap.
So if you have full pouty lips, don't waste your money...use chapstick or something....but if your lips are thin or dry and you want fuller plush lips, this is the way to go. But dear God it's expensive!!lol

on 12/30/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

been using this for a week. my lips have been horrible lately. nervous habit i have is biting my lips and after having a cold sore a few weeks ago my lips were a mess. they aren't perfect right now but after using this every night and during the day while i've been home it's been working miracles.
I know the balm is fragile so this will be one of those things i do not let my niece and nephew put on if they want balm on (they broke my SIL's spf treatment last year). I hate that it's so expensive but if it works like it has been all the time i would gladly pay the price.

Update: I used this whole balm and bought another. i rarely finish a balm but this one works wonders for my lips. Most of the time i use it at night at bedtime since there is no spf in it. I don't like spf balms when i go to bed i don't want that on my pillowcase. I bite my lips a lot and cause a lot of my own chapping but this always heals my lips quickly. I do not like using products with mineral oil or petroleum products in them since long term they can be drying and stuff like that i do not want on my skin anyway since it's a cheap by product/filler product