Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by hair type : Other
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.4

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

By far the best lip balm I've ever used. I've always had problems with lip products, and I've owned at least 5 dozens of lip balms, trying out testers and actually investing in something expensive. The scent of this is exactly the same as the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but I would say its some how smoother and softer? I love the consistency of it, it's not too greasy, and it really is moisturising. Unlike the treatment one, this product suits bedtime use. I think it isn't too heavy, and it isn't too light, and it always leave my lips soft and hydrated the next morning. I also love the packaging, since you have to twist the cap to unlock it. I've bought 3 sticks of these, and still looking forward to buy more (if it isn't as expensive of course).

Divine!! This smells like lemon + sugar sooooo good! It feels so good on my lips which are always dry/chapped but this really quenches them. I've been using this w Hourglass Lip Oil No. 28 w good results but this is warm weather so the test will be when it gets colder. My lips can't tolerate sunscreen in lipbalms if I can avoid SPF which always sux coz they get wind burnt & sun burnt but something w SPF ingredients (which I've isolated), makes them burn like I'm getting a fever blister coming on so I was glad Fresh had a non SPF option. I love the screwed-on lid packaging but I'm afraid the lipbalm is going to break off, it's fragile packaging but at least the cover won't come off probably which is a benefit. I'm very happy w this lipbalm, I will def repurchase & I've got the Rose on order! The lip polish is next on my list!!

on 9/1/2013 4:44:00 PM

This product has had many rave reviews, But I hate to bring it down. This felt like regular lip balm to me. This truly disappoints me because I love natural lip products. I really wanted this to be HG because of the ingredient list, but it only makes my lips moisturized when they are already soft. When my lips are cracked the balm doesn't really heal them all that well. I would rate this average. Also, the wear time was about 2-3 hours on me. For such an expensive balm I would have wanted longer moisture. The packaging it what really put me off. I would have preferred the tube to be wrapped around closer to the balm. Typically I am outside a lot, and this balm melted after being outside for a good 1-2 hours, huge disappointment. The reason I gave it three stars is because it's mainly natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm a lip balm h00r, have tried them all, and don't mind spending for quality (Sisley, do you hear me, I love you, sorry for cheating). My HG is Sisley but I don't like using it out because it is in a pot. This is like Sisley in a tube minus the wheat germ oil taste (which I love and miss but hey). Luxurious, long-lasting and soothing. Stays on forever- it usually lasts on me 3 hours without reapplying, which is a long time for me as I am a lip-licker and a lip balm addict with a reapplication fetish. One tube lasts me around 7 weeks so it is a bit pricey for what it is...but after Sisley 22 bucks seems cheap.

on 1/28/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I always wished that Fresh would make a lip balm without SPF so I could wear it at night. They finally did, and it's wonderful. It's packaged in the Fresh screw-top tube, but this one is plastic instead of metal, and it works equally well. The balm has Fresh's signature scent, but I think it's a bit subdued in this balm. The balm itself is clear, soft, melts immediately into the lips, and makes them feel incredibly soft. It has that wonderful jelly-like feeling on the lips, like Chantecaille's Lip Chic or the L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balms. Instant comfort. The wear is good--not as long as Nuxe (in the jar), which is much drier, or others that are more waxy and firm, but longer than the Nuxe stick balm. My objections are three--one, it's expensive; two, it's very soft, so I'll use it up quickly; and three, it wouldn't hold up in a purse in the summer. However, it's one of the most totally luxurious products I've ever used in texture, feel, and scent, and I will repurchase.

I upped this to five stars. Despite the drawbacks, this is the best treatment lip balm I've ever used. I can apply a single coat at night, and it's still on my lips in the morning. It also penetrates, instead of sitting on the lips, so it really does make them soft and fuller looking. One of my favorite uses is to apply this before I get into the shower. When I get out, I wipe my lips gently with a towel, and--amazingly--they're soft, supple, and ready for lipstick with no flakes left behind--just a trace of the balm. Kudos to Fresh for this winner!