Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.8

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this lip balm. I have a travel size in the shade Dream and have almost finished it. Dream is a sheer pink that really has almost no color on my lips. The only problems I have with it are how slick/oily it is and that it melts very easily. The smell is nice, a sweet citrus.

It's meant to give lips 24-hour hydration, and I feel like it does a pretty good job. I apply just a couple dots in the morning and rub it in with my finger before applying my lipstick. I make sure it's a super thin layer so it doesn't affect my lipstick since it's so oily. If I need some throughout the day because my lips get dry or chapped I'll apply as needed (but that's rare, I usually just reapply whatever lipstick I'm wearing) and I apply a more generous amount in the evening, especially before going to bed. My lips have definitely been hydrated while using this, but I don't think I could justify the price when Chapstick and Burt's Bees lip balms work fine for me too. I think this might be something I'd repurchase once in a while to treat myself. It's not something I'd buy regularly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Generally, I'm not a fan of Fresh products. I find them to be way overpriced for what they deliver. But I received a large sample size of Fresh Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment in pink and absolutely love it. Lately I've been wearing matte lipsticks which are very drying to me. This product really hydrates my lips and heals the peeling caused by lipstick. I don't find the pink gives my lips any color though, which is fine since I can wear gloss on top. Very expensive, but I will consider buying a full sized version when the sample runs out.

on 11/25/2018 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just picked up the pink one at Sephora this week. OMG, I love this. It makes my lips look full and lush. I use a nice pink liner and it turns out great. I am thinking about getting the clear one for night use. Good job Fresh! I was not too fond of the other products, but this one is a keeper.

This lip balm is amazing. Much better than Burt's Bees and all the drugstore lip balms I have tried. Believe me, I have tried them all and it's definitely worth the high price tag. Smells amazing, product absorbs and lips feel moisturised and softer. Up to my third one. Container is sturdy and luxurious.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have the clear formula. I like the way this product feels, but the taste can be off-putting at times. There is a light sweet taste but it's also bitter. Not a big fan of this lip treatment. It doesn't do much for my lip dryness even though it does feel good on.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Other than burt's bees peppermint lip balm, my other go to would be this. It is a sweeter version, smells like lychee. very soft and glides on, provides lips with moisture and doesn't make my lip crack or peel as much. Not sticky. It is pricey and I went through it quite fast. But i dont really mind that it runs out quickly as I like to switch up products every now and then. love the packaging as well, very sturdy and simple.

Update: been through my 2nd tube of this, still love it. due to its texture being softer and easier to break/melt, i apply it really lightly now. and the light layer is more than enough for my lips. also doing this helps last the tube longer (2 mths)!

on 8/18/2017 10:44:00 AM

I'm a person who can't live without a lipbalm. With the hype of fresh lipbalm, so I had decided indulge myself with this little thing. Unfortunately, It was very disappointing, the moisturer just didn't last. I had to re-apply every 1-2 hours in summer time which is relative humid. I can get something much better at a better price.

on 2/17/2017 7:26:00 PM

It's very expensive for the amount you get. I do like the product and have purchased it a few time but every one of the products has broken off the container. I even try not to extend it up too far. It may be better in a lip container rather than a tube.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this at sephora and thought why not try it out. After my first time it had a bit of an oily texture, a little goes a long way and I always use it at night before going to bed. It did make my lips look younger but after a month of using it my lips became really dependent on this lip balm >.< even a minute of dryness my lips goes crazy. So i stopped using it and after a week my lips returned to normal with a different cheaper lip balm. I recommend this if your lips are naturally hella dry than this would be your holy grail. It sucks that my lips went cray cray over it because it did makes my lips look younger.

on 11/11/2015 7:33:00 AM

Loved this lip balm! I got this because my lips are super dryand even has a burning feeling. The lip balm runs over your lips really smoothly. It totally cures my dry lips. I've tried Eucerin's Lip Aktiv, Nivea's and another few before this but all didn't work out for me. As guaranteed on the packaging, it says it smooths fine lines and wrinkles and it did that for me. My lips feel more beautiful than ever after using this. This is already my 3rd tube of it and would definitely continue using it.