Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.7

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/21/2019 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm crazy in love with this product, which I received as a birthday gift. I picked it out, so I know it costs $26 dollars at Sephora. I would definitely buy it for myself. I have the clear one, and it is incredibly hydrating. It also plumps the lips, but without any stinging ingredients. All the plumping comes from hydrating ingredients. It smells like lemon pie, and comes in a sturdy twist-up container. And did I mention it hydrates? Well it does, better than any lip product I've ever used. It doesn't just coat the lips, but goes deep down inside and hydrates, hydrates, hydrates! Amazing product, HG for sure!!! Highly Recommend!!!

on 8/9/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like these. I really dislike how expensive they are! A lip balm should not be $25!

I received my first Fresh Sugar lip treatment as a birthday gift from Sephora years ago. It was like how a crack dealer gives a free sample to suck you into the drug habit. That's how I was. I am always hunting for the perfect lip product, and this one was pretty close! When sephora has these as a free gift, I always make a purchase, just to get these.

I keep one of these in my desk drawer, and next to the bed. I put this on every night before bed. My lips have never felt more soothed.

I like the metal case, and the fact it screws closed, so it will never accidentally open while in my purse.

They are very low melting point, which is why they feel so good melting on your lips. It is bad though, since in your pocket, or in the summer, they will practically melt. The balm pellet becomes very soft, and can break off very easily. For this reason I only use these in the house.

This version is clear, without SPF.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

By far the best lip balm I've ever used. I've always had problems with lip products, and I've owned at least 5 dozens of lip balms, trying out testers and actually investing in something expensive. The scent of this is exactly the same as the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but I would say its some how smoother and softer? I love the consistency of it, it's not too greasy, and it really is moisturising. Unlike the treatment one, this product suits bedtime use. I think it isn't too heavy, and it isn't too light, and it always leave my lips soft and hydrated the next morning. I also love the packaging, since you have to twist the cap to unlock it. I've bought 3 sticks of these, and still looking forward to buy more (if it isn't as expensive of course).

on 2/16/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this product as a free sample. It smells a little like lemon and applies very smoothly. Unfortunately, it dries quickly on the lips. The stick on the sample size might break easily due to the shape of the product. The tube and case itself is great however, as it twists closed. The actual prize of a regular size is $26 at Sephora, which is far too expensive for my taste. I will not purchase the product.

on 8/21/2013 9:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I adore this lip balm, it's taken the place of my beloved Burt's Bee Pomegranate. To me it smells like lemon furniture polish, but thankfully the scent fades quickly & I can't really taste it. I use it daily upon waking & again at bedtime, my lips have never been in better shape. The only drawback is the cost, it's pretty expensive at about $25 a tube. It's well worth it to me to make my lips so happy!!! I'm on about my 7th or 8th tube...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I can't believe I spent this much money on a lip balm. However, this is the best lip balm I have ever used. Even better than my favorite Dr. Haushka one.
It's moisturizing and non-sticky. Also not overly waxy but there is a definite feeling on your lips that lasts (in a good way) and feels very moisturizing. If you can get a sample of this, grab some right away. Otherwise, purchase this and know that you've invested in the welfare of your lips and that you'll get what you pay for.
I'm curious to find out how long it will take me to use this up, but I think it will be a while. In the full-size, you get a lot of balm and each application lasts a good 3-4 hours for me (even through eating and drinking!).
Despite the price, which would normally take the rating down a lippie, in my opinion, this lip treatment gets 5 lippies. It is that good. Don't hesitate and try it out!