Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.5

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 12/30/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

been using this for a week. my lips have been horrible lately. nervous habit i have is biting my lips and after having a cold sore a few weeks ago my lips were a mess. they aren't perfect right now but after using this every night and during the day while i've been home it's been working miracles.
I know the balm is fragile so this will be one of those things i do not let my niece and nephew put on if they want balm on (they broke my SIL's spf treatment last year). I hate that it's so expensive but if it works like it has been all the time i would gladly pay the price.

Update: I used this whole balm and bought another. i rarely finish a balm but this one works wonders for my lips. Most of the time i use it at night at bedtime since there is no spf in it. I don't like spf balms when i go to bed i don't want that on my pillowcase. I bite my lips a lot and cause a lot of my own chapping but this always heals my lips quickly. I do not like using products with mineral oil or petroleum products in them since long term they can be drying and stuff like that i do not want on my skin anyway since it's a cheap by product/filler product

on 8/22/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I`ve had chronically chapped lips for 20 years (maybe a vitamin deficiency- not sure) A friend recommended this to me a long time ago but I was hesitant to purchase it because of the price, that, and, nothing has ever really seemed to alleviate my chapped lip problem anyway.

Ok, so I admit my expectations were pretty low to begin with, so when I first tried it and it seemed to work, I attributed it to the weather, or maybe I was unusually hydrated. But my lips just kept getting softer and softer as the weeks went by. It is very emollient- not waxy, and it has a pleasant natural taste ( kinda citrusy).I`ve applied it twice daily for several months. My chapped lips are a thing of the past. This stuff is amazing.