Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

2.0

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/7/2017 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a huge fan of FRESH tinted lip balms but this one doesn't perform like them! I expected it to be even better due to the "advanced" formula but i find the untinted version to perform better.
When i wear this lipbalm before going to bed, i wake up with weird lips, they feel like cardboard and it lasts all day!
Really disappointed by this product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this at sephora and thought why not try it out. After my first time it had a bit of an oily texture, a little goes a long way and I always use it at night before going to bed. It did make my lips look younger but after a month of using it my lips became really dependent on this lip balm >.< even a minute of dryness my lips goes crazy. So i stopped using it and after a week my lips returned to normal with a different cheaper lip balm. I recommend this if your lips are naturally hella dry than this would be your holy grail. It sucks that my lips went cray cray over it because it did makes my lips look younger.

on 7/12/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

purchased this for nighttime use. very pricey, great metal container, goes on ohhhh so smoothly. gave it only 2 lippies because it actually made my lips drier after using this and i broke out like crazy all around my mouth! i tested it for over a month now and i dont reach for it anymore because it dried the heck out of my lips the next day and the pores around my mouth got plugged up like crazy. i now have 5 hyper pigmented scars all around my mouth, its very embarrassing. i have to cover it with concealer everyday until they fade. wish it worked for me because it smells wonderful and glides on beautifully.