Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.9

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

I've had a few of these -- all the clear versions -- in full size and deluxe sample. They are moisturizing though I find myself applying often. Not sure if that's because they wear away quickly or I just get into the habit when I have a nice lip balm! The smell is nice, like lemon icing. I like the sturdy packaging and top that screws on so it's quite secure.

Downside is price -- though I like the product no lip balm is worth over $20. It's also a very soft product that gets a bit melty sometimes and one of mine broke off in the tube so it was a little messy.

Overall, I'm glad I tried it but probably won't buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have the clear formula. I like the way this product feels, but the taste can be off-putting at times. There is a light sweet taste but it's also bitter. Not a big fan of this lip treatment. It doesn't do much for my lip dryness even though it does feel good on.

on 8/18/2017 10:44:00 AM

I'm a person who can't live without a lipbalm. With the hype of fresh lipbalm, so I had decided indulge myself with this little thing. Unfortunately, It was very disappointing, the moisturer just didn't last. I had to re-apply every 1-2 hours in summer time which is relative humid. I can get something much better at a better price.

on 12/29/2016 6:07:00 PM

I only use this lip balm at night before I go to bed- it's far too expensive for me to use it throughout the day. It's really pleasant; not too waxy or oily, the perfect texture. And when I wake up in the morning my lips really are softer and in better shape. I wouldn't recommend this for extremely dry and cracked lips, but if your lips are dry and only a little bit cracked or peeling, I highly recommend this product. I hate that it's so expensive, but I use it as an overnight treatment, so that's my way of justifying the cost.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

On a budget-exploding trip to Sephora I indulged in this along with one other product which I absolutely despise and loathe and shall remain nameless (think NARS Lightweight All Day Luminous Foundation).

The disappointment of NARS-gate has been offset by this little beaut. And the thing about this is that although it is so very pricey I think it's going to be worth every penny.

As a clear balm it gives a very long lasting shine to the lips, subtle and non sticky. When worn overnight my lips are plumper and moisturized by the morning. But the magical thing about this is that it transforms other lipsticks when they are worn over the top of it. So all those matte and deep coloured lippies which you can't wear every day..now become sheer, soft and magical lip tints suitable for daytime wear. Which is surely cost effective in the long run right?

It really does make your lips look and feel nicer, and it lasts a good long time on the lips.

on 10/31/2015 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The product itself is honestly amazing, treats my lips like no other and stays on for so long but this runs out so quick! It feels so soft that the balm is basically just melting away with every use, and i try to use as little as possible. I bought this about two weeks ago and it's already at its halfway point, so it's definitely not worth 29$ for me at all.

on 9/9/2015 9:10:00 PM

It's honestly the best. I've always had a bitch of a time finding a lip product that moisturized my lips properly and this is it.. It's wonderful on its own or if you use it after exfolianting with the Fresh Brown Sugar lip exfoliant.. Smells wonderful, feels wonderful and lasts a long time. Twist on cap, woot!

on 8/25/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After years of trying to find the perfect lip balm, I've found it! This is it. I've bought hundreds and hundreds of lip balm, from cheap to expensive. This is the solution for every lips problem and I'm currently using this. This lip balm may cost higher than others, but it's actually worth it. I love the lip balm container, because it's very secure and to unlock it you have to twist the cap of and pull it off, which means you don't have to worry about it messing up in your purse. I really suggest this, and will totally repurchase this!

on 4/9/2015 8:23:00 PM

I love using this at night to hydrate my lips before I go to bed. Not a great taste if you get it in your mouth but it hydrates well.

on 1/17/2015 4:21:00 PM

Got this because my lips get reeeeally dry in winter. It goes on nicely, feels smooth, smells nice, but it dries out on your lips really fast and I found they got even drier the more I used it. The tinted ones are even worse. It also didn't last very long, like I ran out after using it once a day for about a month. Definitely not worth the price. You can get way better ones for nothing (Nivea has the best imo)