Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.2

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 11/25/2018 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just picked up the pink one at Sephora this week. OMG, I love this. It makes my lips look full and lush. I use a nice pink liner and it turns out great. I am thinking about getting the clear one for night use. Good job Fresh! I was not too fond of the other products, but this one is a keeper.

This lip balm is amazing. Much better than Burt's Bees and all the drugstore lip balms I have tried. Believe me, I have tried them all and it's definitely worth the high price tag. Smells amazing, product absorbs and lips feel moisturised and softer. Up to my third one. Container is sturdy and luxurious.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Other than burt's bees peppermint lip balm, my other go to would be this. It is a sweeter version, smells like lychee. very soft and glides on, provides lips with moisture and doesn't make my lip crack or peel as much. Not sticky. It is pricey and I went through it quite fast. But i dont really mind that it runs out quickly as I like to switch up products every now and then. love the packaging as well, very sturdy and simple.

Update: been through my 2nd tube of this, still love it. due to its texture being softer and easier to break/melt, i apply it really lightly now. and the light layer is more than enough for my lips. also doing this helps last the tube longer (2 mths)!

on 9/25/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received a large sample size as part of a Blue Mercury sales promotion. It moisturizes my lips but doesn't last. Would never purchase. It is nowhere near as good as my HG Nuxe Reve de Miel for at home care or my makeup prep and carry in my handbag current favorite, Dior Creme de Rose Soothing Plumping Lip Balm.

on 2/17/2017 7:26:00 PM

It's very expensive for the amount you get. I do like the product and have purchased it a few time but every one of the products has broken off the container. I even try not to extend it up too far. It may be better in a lip container rather than a tube.