Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

1 review

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm a lip balm h00r, have tried them all, and don't mind spending for quality (Sisley, do you hear me, I love you, sorry for cheating). My HG is Sisley but I don't like using it out because it is in a pot. This is like Sisley in a tube minus the wheat germ oil taste (which I love and miss but hey). Luxurious, long-lasting and soothing. Stays on forever- it usually lasts on me 3 hours without reapplying, which is a long time for me as I am a lip-licker and a lip balm addict with a reapplication fetish. One tube lasts me around 7 weeks so it is a bit pricey for what it is...but after Sisley 22 bucks seems cheap.