Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Other
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.5

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love everything of its except the price . It's super moisturising . It glazed on top of the lips perfectly and is comfortable .

Divine!! This smells like lemon + sugar sooooo good! It feels so good on my lips which are always dry/chapped but this really quenches them. I've been using this w Hourglass Lip Oil No. 28 w good results but this is warm weather so the test will be when it gets colder. My lips can't tolerate sunscreen in lipbalms if I can avoid SPF which always sux coz they get wind burnt & sun burnt but something w SPF ingredients (which I've isolated), makes them burn like I'm getting a fever blister coming on so I was glad Fresh had a non SPF option. I love the screwed-on lid packaging but I'm afraid the lipbalm is going to break off, it's fragile packaging but at least the cover won't come off probably which is a benefit. I'm very happy w this lipbalm, I will def repurchase & I've got the Rose on order! The lip polish is next on my list!!