Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.9

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/21/2019 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm crazy in love with this product, which I received as a birthday gift. I picked it out, so I know it costs $26 dollars at Sephora. I would definitely buy it for myself. I have the clear one, and it is incredibly hydrating. It also plumps the lips, but without any stinging ingredients. All the plumping comes from hydrating ingredients. It smells like lemon pie, and comes in a sturdy twist-up container. And did I mention it hydrates? Well it does, better than any lip product I've ever used. It doesn't just coat the lips, but goes deep down inside and hydrates, hydrates, hydrates! Amazing product, HG for sure!!! Highly Recommend!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Generally, I'm not a fan of Fresh products. I find them to be way overpriced for what they deliver. But I received a large sample size of Fresh Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment in pink and absolutely love it. Lately I've been wearing matte lipsticks which are very drying to me. This product really hydrates my lips and heals the peeling caused by lipstick. I don't find the pink gives my lips any color though, which is fine since I can wear gloss on top. Very expensive, but I will consider buying a full sized version when the sample runs out.

on 11/25/2018 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just picked up the pink one at Sephora this week. OMG, I love this. It makes my lips look full and lush. I use a nice pink liner and it turns out great. I am thinking about getting the clear one for night use. Good job Fresh! I was not too fond of the other products, but this one is a keeper.

This lip balm is amazing. Much better than Burt's Bees and all the drugstore lip balms I have tried. Believe me, I have tried them all and it's definitely worth the high price tag. Smells amazing, product absorbs and lips feel moisturised and softer. Up to my third one. Container is sturdy and luxurious.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Other than burt's bees peppermint lip balm, my other go to would be this. It is a sweeter version, smells like lychee. very soft and glides on, provides lips with moisture and doesn't make my lip crack or peel as much. Not sticky. It is pricey and I went through it quite fast. But i dont really mind that it runs out quickly as I like to switch up products every now and then. love the packaging as well, very sturdy and simple.

Update: been through my 2nd tube of this, still love it. due to its texture being softer and easier to break/melt, i apply it really lightly now. and the light layer is more than enough for my lips. also doing this helps last the tube longer (2 mths)!

on 1/19/2017 5:21:00 PM

The only downfall is the price. I have super dry chapped lips. The kind that get crusty and crack and bleed. Fresh Sugar lipsticks have fixed this. They come in awesome colours too!!

I actually love this balm! It moisturises very well, feels great on the lips and lasts a long time once put on. What I don't like about it is that it does run out quickly and is pricey, so not great quantity for the price, hence I wouldn't purchase it again, but I do highly recommend if you don't mind spending few extra bucks.

on 8/9/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like these. I really dislike how expensive they are! A lip balm should not be $25!

I received my first Fresh Sugar lip treatment as a birthday gift from Sephora years ago. It was like how a crack dealer gives a free sample to suck you into the drug habit. That's how I was. I am always hunting for the perfect lip product, and this one was pretty close! When sephora has these as a free gift, I always make a purchase, just to get these.

I keep one of these in my desk drawer, and next to the bed. I put this on every night before bed. My lips have never felt more soothed.

I like the metal case, and the fact it screws closed, so it will never accidentally open while in my purse.

They are very low melting point, which is why they feel so good melting on your lips. It is bad though, since in your pocket, or in the summer, they will practically melt. The balm pellet becomes very soft, and can break off very easily. For this reason I only use these in the house.

This version is clear, without SPF.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

On a budget-exploding trip to Sephora I indulged in this along with one other product which I absolutely despise and loathe and shall remain nameless (think NARS Lightweight All Day Luminous Foundation).

The disappointment of NARS-gate has been offset by this little beaut. And the thing about this is that although it is so very pricey I think it's going to be worth every penny.

As a clear balm it gives a very long lasting shine to the lips, subtle and non sticky. When worn overnight my lips are plumper and moisturized by the morning. But the magical thing about this is that it transforms other lipsticks when they are worn over the top of it. So all those matte and deep coloured lippies which you can't wear every day..now become sheer, soft and magical lip tints suitable for daytime wear. Which is surely cost effective in the long run right?

It really does make your lips look and feel nicer, and it lasts a good long time on the lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

By far the best lip balm I've ever used. I've always had problems with lip products, and I've owned at least 5 dozens of lip balms, trying out testers and actually investing in something expensive. The scent of this is exactly the same as the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but I would say its some how smoother and softer? I love the consistency of it, it's not too greasy, and it really is moisturising. Unlike the treatment one, this product suits bedtime use. I think it isn't too heavy, and it isn't too light, and it always leave my lips soft and hydrated the next morning. I also love the packaging, since you have to twist the cap to unlock it. I've bought 3 sticks of these, and still looking forward to buy more (if it isn't as expensive of course).