Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by age: 44-55
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.8

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Generally, I'm not a fan of Fresh products. I find them to be way overpriced for what they deliver. But I received a large sample size of Fresh Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment in pink and absolutely love it. Lately I've been wearing matte lipsticks which are very drying to me. This product really hydrates my lips and heals the peeling caused by lipstick. I don't find the pink gives my lips any color though, which is fine since I can wear gloss on top. Very expensive, but I will consider buying a full sized version when the sample runs out.

on 3/25/2017 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the formula but don't love the fact that it costs so much and yet doesn't last any longer than any other lip balm from the drug store. I also wrote another review but Chapstick 3 in 1 hydration seems like the EXACT same formula. I mean, it really seems as if they came off the same assembly line minus packaging.

Love the containers though and Fresh continues to tempt me with their luxe packaging and great transparent but oh so flattering lip tints in other formulas whenever I step into
Sephora.

This is a very soft, creamy lip balm that absorbs right in. Definitely moisturises but doesn't plump much (I mention this because I've used other regular lip balms that are so moisturizing my lips look plumber and so hydrated) and doesn't last that long.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

On a budget-exploding trip to Sephora I indulged in this along with one other product which I absolutely despise and loathe and shall remain nameless (think NARS Lightweight All Day Luminous Foundation).

The disappointment of NARS-gate has been offset by this little beaut. And the thing about this is that although it is so very pricey I think it's going to be worth every penny.

As a clear balm it gives a very long lasting shine to the lips, subtle and non sticky. When worn overnight my lips are plumper and moisturized by the morning. But the magical thing about this is that it transforms other lipsticks when they are worn over the top of it. So all those matte and deep coloured lippies which you can't wear every day..now become sheer, soft and magical lip tints suitable for daytime wear. Which is surely cost effective in the long run right?

It really does make your lips look and feel nicer, and it lasts a good long time on the lips.

on 3/22/2012 11:20:00 AM

I really like this alot. I had already owned the regular balms in Sugarhoney and Sugarplum and like them as well. So I really wanted to try this advanced therapy treatment. It has met my expectations. I love the texture, it is gel like. You can still feel it hours later. My lipsticks and glossed hold well to it. Makes my lips smoother. The only thing I am concerned about is how it will hold up in the summer heat when I carry in my purse or back pocket. The regular balms don't hold up so well in the heat. I will have to wait and see. The price is high but I still feel the product is worth it. I will buy again.

on 1/28/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I always wished that Fresh would make a lip balm without SPF so I could wear it at night. They finally did, and it's wonderful. It's packaged in the Fresh screw-top tube, but this one is plastic instead of metal, and it works equally well. The balm has Fresh's signature scent, but I think it's a bit subdued in this balm. The balm itself is clear, soft, melts immediately into the lips, and makes them feel incredibly soft. It has that wonderful jelly-like feeling on the lips, like Chantecaille's Lip Chic or the L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balms. Instant comfort. The wear is good--not as long as Nuxe (in the jar), which is much drier, or others that are more waxy and firm, but longer than the Nuxe stick balm. My objections are three--one, it's expensive; two, it's very soft, so I'll use it up quickly; and three, it wouldn't hold up in a purse in the summer. However, it's one of the most totally luxurious products I've ever used in texture, feel, and scent, and I will repurchase.

I upped this to five stars. Despite the drawbacks, this is the best treatment lip balm I've ever used. I can apply a single coat at night, and it's still on my lips in the morning. It also penetrates, instead of sitting on the lips, so it really does make them soft and fuller looking. One of my favorite uses is to apply this before I get into the shower. When I get out, I wipe my lips gently with a towel, and--amazingly--they're soft, supple, and ready for lipstick with no flakes left behind--just a trace of the balm. Kudos to Fresh for this winner!