Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by age: 30-35
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.9

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/7/2017 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a huge fan of FRESH tinted lip balms but this one doesn't perform like them! I expected it to be even better due to the "advanced" formula but i find the untinted version to perform better.
When i wear this lipbalm before going to bed, i wake up with weird lips, they feel like cardboard and it lasts all day!
Really disappointed by this product!

on 1/19/2017 5:21:00 PM

The only downfall is the price. I have super dry chapped lips. The kind that get crusty and crack and bleed. Fresh Sugar lipsticks have fixed this. They come in awesome colours too!!

I actually love this balm! It moisturises very well, feels great on the lips and lasts a long time once put on. What I don't like about it is that it does run out quickly and is pricey, so not great quantity for the price, hence I wouldn't purchase it again, but I do highly recommend if you don't mind spending few extra bucks.

on 4/9/2016 12:01:00 PM

I had my daughter in 2013 and bought this as a gift to myself to pamper myself a bit.

It's super emolient even compared to the original line. So much so that in like 2 weeks I blew through half the tube-- only using it at nights. Most lip balms I use in such a way last 3-4months.

It was moisturizing enough, but not anything out of this world that a regular balm could not achieve.

In the winter I was really dehydrated and he corners of my mouth felt cracked. This did nothing, NOTHING to even help the issue. What helped? My daughters a+d ointment and Lypsyl which is $3. Cleared it right up in a week.

To keep my lips in good condition I much prefer nuxe reve miel in the pot. It isn't cheap, but still less expensive than this.

This really didn't do anything, outside of feel nice.

I tried the original balm, this advanced one and the nude tinted one-- they were all just meh and I have no desire to try more from this line.

on 12/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I did not purchase this product but received a large sample from Sephora. My main feeling about this product (and the Fresh lip range in general) is that it is vastly overpriced. You could go out and buy about 7 different flavours of eos lip balm for the same price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

There is absolutely nothing about this balm that justifies the price tag. Further there are some things about this balm that are problematic. It goes on thick, but it doesn't wear long. The metal packaging will almost always guarantee a melt-down mess if left in the car or a warm place.

I just can't justify spending $$ on this.

I received this in a Fresh set that included a deluxe sample of this and I love it! Even without the scrub and treatment my lips are much more hydrated and look very healthy. I have 2 others and this one I like because I can use it at bedtime. I use the scrub or I might skip it because with this my lips have barely been flakey. They barely get dry and this just hydrates so well!

I have always been a fan of the scent it reminds me of lemon aide. I love the twist cap no more grossness in my makeup bag. I personally do not take these out in super hot weather. They melt so fast so there is no point in leaving this in your car or on you when it's hot as hades. So, save your lippie and leave it home;)

This one and Petal I would purchase in full size without a doubt . Especially this one because it is an excellent night treatment. I wake up with much better lips then I went to bed with. I really love this one because of the no SPF which at night I have no use for. Love the scent and the ingredients are stellar. Love! Recommend.

on 8/21/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I adore this lip balm, it's taken the place of my beloved Burt's Bee Pomegranate. To me it smells like lemon furniture polish, but thankfully the scent fades quickly & I can't really taste it. I use it daily upon waking & again at bedtime, my lips have never been in better shape. The only drawback is the cost, it's pretty expensive at about $25 a tube. It's well worth it to me to make my lips so happy!!! I'm on about my 7th or 8th tube...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm a lip balm h00r, have tried them all, and don't mind spending for quality (Sisley, do you hear me, I love you, sorry for cheating). My HG is Sisley but I don't like using it out because it is in a pot. This is like Sisley in a tube minus the wheat germ oil taste (which I love and miss but hey). Luxurious, long-lasting and soothing. Stays on forever- it usually lasts on me 3 hours without reapplying, which is a long time for me as I am a lip-licker and a lip balm addict with a reapplication fetish. One tube lasts me around 7 weeks so it is a bit pricey for what it is...but after Sisley 22 bucks seems cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I can't believe I spent this much money on a lip balm. However, this is the best lip balm I have ever used. Even better than my favorite Dr. Haushka one.
It's moisturizing and non-sticky. Also not overly waxy but there is a definite feeling on your lips that lasts (in a good way) and feels very moisturizing. If you can get a sample of this, grab some right away. Otherwise, purchase this and know that you've invested in the welfare of your lips and that you'll get what you pay for.
I'm curious to find out how long it will take me to use this up, but I think it will be a while. In the full-size, you get a lot of balm and each application lasts a good 3-4 hours for me (even through eating and drinking!).
Despite the price, which would normally take the rating down a lippie, in my opinion, this lip treatment gets 5 lippies. It is that good. Don't hesitate and try it out!